10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on January 09, 2009, 11:55:48 PM
-snorts- Nice picture Yukari. I can't wait to see the lollipop live. ^___^ Wish you could find one that big though....>.>.....

haha if I had time (and probably more space in my car), I'm make a big lollipop too XD but I'm already bringing two scythes with me (one for Noitora and one for Yuuki), and a buttload of armor, so the biggest lollipop I can find at a candystore will have to do XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ToshiX

Sac-Anime wasn't bad today saw some people for c.com
yukairi is suppose to be there tomorrow don't know so I'll see her and Natsumi will be there too ^ ^so I'll see her
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Yukari Kaiba

@Toshi - I'm not able to make it up there this weekend, I have work. I wish i could though, Imari asked me to be in the Fashion Show again ><
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ToshiX

Awww it's ok
I'll see Noitora at fanime ^ ^ and progress pixs else where

@Wren is this a bad time to ask if you got me a autograph from Kubo XD lol
I just re-read from last years cc thread I asked you if you could help me get one lol
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

MidnightRosebud

@ Runewitt

I'm sorely tempted. My sword making skills amount to cardboard and paint. XDDD

@ Yukari

O_____O

Goodness. I see your point. That is a heck of a lot to fit into one car. O_o;;
Sorry to hear about Sac Anime and work, though. I know exactly how that feels. >__<

@ ToshiX
Awesome! :D
Who are you cosplaying as at Sac Anime?
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

sael

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 09, 2009, 11:35:42 PM
haha well I know I'm already going to be bringing one of those swirly lollipops with me, all because of this:

lawl XD
If you were to bring that huge of a lollipop to con, I'd be forced to sell out Barragan and be Nnoitra's fraccion instead XD

Hahaha I'm tempted to go stand at Davis' bus stop tomorrow and see how many cosplayers are going to be boarding the bus to Sacramento. Epic bus ride last year, Yukari. Our great and wonderful journey into downtown Sac!

raenef

Quote from: chaosbark on January 10, 2009, 01:43:17 AM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 09, 2009, 11:35:42 PM
haha well I know I'm already going to be bringing one of those swirly lollipops with me, all because of this:

lawl XD
If you were to bring that huge of a lollipop to con, I'd be forced to sell out Barragan and be Nnoitra's fraccion instead XD

Hahaha I'm tempted to go stand at Davis' bus stop tomorrow and see how many cosplayers are going to be boarding the bus to Sacramento. Epic bus ride last year, Yukari. Our great and wonderful journey into downtown Sac!

ooh! ooh! As tesla I get to lick the lolli!

yummy in my tummy
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

OGIGA

So....about SacAnime...

Is it worth my time? I saw some pictures and videos from past years and it's incomparable to Fanime.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: OGIGA on January 10, 2009, 02:32:41 AM
So....about SacAnime...

Is it worth my time? I saw some pictures and videos from past years and it's incomparable to Fanime.

well of course its incomparable to Fanime, its a much smaller con. I've gone a couple times (participated in the Cosplay Fashion Show last time I went), and I've always had a pretty good time. All depends I suppose on what you want to get out of a con and whatnot.

@chaos - haha XD well who knows maybe I'll eventually make the giant lolli and both you and raenef will have to be my Tesla XD but when I get Findor done we should find a con to go to together, or find somebody to be our Barragon lol
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

waffle-lover26

A giant lolipop?????? I am so stealing one of those...
Darn, now I'm hungry.
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

Runewitt

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on January 10, 2009, 12:31:19 AM
@ Runewitt

I'm sorely tempted. My sword making skills amount to cardboard and paint. XDDD
Mine are wood, paint, and i'll be trying my skills at hilt-wrapping, last time i just wound the ribbon around it, but i'm going to try to do it right. i'll post a pic of a sample once i get one done.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

sael

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 10, 2009, 09:51:39 AM
Quote from: OGIGA on January 10, 2009, 02:32:41 AM
So....about SacAnime...

well of course its incomparable to Fanime, its a much smaller con. I've gone a couple times (participated in the Cosplay Fashion Show last time I went), and I've always had a pretty good time. All depends I suppose on what you want to get out of a con and whatnot.

@chaos - haha XD well who knows maybe I'll eventually make the giant lolli and both you and raenef will have to be my Tesla XD but when I get Findor done we should find a con to go to together, or find somebody to be our Barragon lol
If you make a giant lolli I'll have to finish my Wonderwice cosplay and follow you around all day, glomping onto it occasionally. In fact, Wonderwice might have to make off with Nnoitora's lollipop.

waffle-lover26

Random question.... Isn't there a sword replica booth at fanime? If so, how much would It cost to get a replica Hyorinmaru?
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on January 10, 2009, 07:11:39 PM
Random question.... Isn't there a sword replica booth at fanime? If so, how much would It cost to get a replica Hyorinmaru?

yeah theres usually a few sword replica booths. A replica Hyorinmaru will run you somewhere between $30 and $40, at least the ones I've seen.

@chaos - lol maybe next year I'll bust out the giant lolli, though I'm going to have a buttload of Bleach cosplay by next Fanime so its going to be hard trying to figure out who to bring XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ToshiX

So there were about 20 to 30 people at the Bleach Gathering it was fun ^ ^
met Natsumi and fanime_love over there
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Yukari Kaiba

fanime_love is awesome, met her back at CBF last year (met MidnightRosebud at YaoiCon too), and finally met Hime last weekend at ALA.
do you have any pictures of the gathering? I'd love to see them if you have any.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ToshiX

I myself didn't have my camera on me today TwT
but only pix I took was with Hime on my phone which is my defult pix XD she was awesome hehehe
but her friend took some pix of us and there was also a photographer. Which I need to ask the person running the gathering to where to find them so I should have them up on FB cosspace or c.com by next week or so.

Or I could just keep asking Hime to hurry up and upload them XP
She'll prob kill me XD
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

OGIGA

Quote from: ToshiX on January 10, 2009, 10:16:44 PM
I myself didn't have my camera on me today TwT
but only pix I took was with Hime on my phone which is my defult pix XD she was awesome hehehe
but her friend took some pix of us and there was also a photographer. Which I need to ask the person running the gathering to where to find them so I should have them up on FB cosspace or c.com by next week or so.

Or I could just keep asking Hime to hurry up and upload them XP
She'll prob kill me XD
If you have any pictures of SacAnime at all, I'd be interested in seeing them.

ToshiX

this was the only one I got and its with my phone
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

OGIGA

Not bad at all! I didn't know there were actually Bleach people there. Was this Bleach gathering or something? If there's something going on tomorrow [Sunday], I'm tempted to go crash it. =D