Oy a weekend of being abused by Nanao and Lisa cosplayers x.x

ToshiX

Quote from: OGIGA on January 13, 2009, 07:11:29 PM
Quote from: ToshiX on January 13, 2009, 06:11:02 PM
Quote from: OGIGA on January 13, 2009, 06:00:36 PM
Quote from: WrentheFaceless on January 13, 2009, 12:08:57 PM
Quote from: OGIGA on January 13, 2009, 11:46:43 AM
Quote from: billgoku on January 13, 2009, 12:16:37 AM
Fanime is a 5 minute drive away from my place.
We're all going to crash at your place.
Seriously if I bring a tent can I sleep out in the yard? haha
Great idea! Can we pay you $10 to set up each tent, billgoku? Think about it, if you let in 10 tents, that will pay for the convention and you'll have cash to buy stuff too!
but think about it where are you going to use the facilities and bath brush teeth...
I dunno, pay someone a dollar to use their hotel bathroom? Or the convention center's restroom for just brushing teeth?

You could try but if it fails man thats like 4 days no bath and smelly @_@

@Wren that be a fun youtube video lol
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

sael

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on January 13, 2009, 10:07:34 PM
Oy a weekend of being abused by Nanao and Lisa cosplayers x.x
Hm... As hilarious as a video of that would be, I fear that Wren might suffer trauma from the "abuse".

lmao, I'm still envisioning Tesla riding in to save Nnoitora on a horse. Except, as Raenef described in out chat: Nnoitora would probably laugh, shove Tesla off, steal the steed, and ride off into the sunset, saving himself and leaving Tesla to his doom.

WrentheFaceless

Haha Nnoitora with a cowboy hat makes me laugh

Yukari Kaiba

someone bring the hat and I'll totally sport it at the gathering since Noitora is what I'll be in XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ToshiX

O Em Gee new ending has the Turning Back The Pendulum cast XD
ahhh they prob. show turning back the pendulum arc and one or two of the war arc then fillers again -_-
still excited
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Runewitt

So... i sketched and cut out a template for katen kyokotsu..

is good?

Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

ryuyasha

@rune: thats awesome.

@Yukari: Haha, and i have a cowboy hat xD totally bringning it for ya Yukari.

Ouch, both Nanao and lisa outside the tent? lmao, good things there's two Shunsuis. At least Wren isnt stuck taking both alone xD

Runewitt

other swords and... mask.. only inluded to give an idea of the size. ad no, that mask is not there for fanime purposes. i did NOT have it at last fanime.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: ryuyasha on January 14, 2009, 01:53:36 AM
@rune: thats awesome.

@Yukari: Haha, and i have a cowboy hat xD totally bringning it for ya Yukari.

Ouch, both Nanao and lisa outside the tent? lmao, good things there's two Shunsuis. At least Wren isnt stuck taking both alone xD

I got dibs on the lisa's

@Yukari: I was planning to do noitora last year but it didnt work out so well, so i have a spare wig in my room and i threw the hat i wear when i go to ren fairs on it.  Strangely enough the hat goes with the hair.

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on January 14, 2009, 12:53:19 AM
O Em Gee new ending has the Turning Back The Pendulum cast XD
ahhh they prob. show turning back the pendulum arc and one or two of the war arc then fillers again -_-
still excited

Hooray! Thats better than I thought I would be. I figured theyd create new filelrs starting now.

Too bad I odnt have my own intarwebs.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

sael

Wish I knew where my hobby horse was, I'd lend it to you and then you could ride off into the sunset, Yukari XD

waffle-lover26

Nnoitra the cowboy, I gotta see that. I am trying to find everything relating to him as last night when I watched his death I started crying. "NUUU SPOONEH WHY? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO??? I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL!!!" Yes, I am pathetic. I just hope Grimmkitteh and Emospada stay alive. And Eevee would have a breakdown if Stark gets owned.
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

Dragon Ninja

I got a new wig for my Hanataro costume today. All I need left is a Soul Reaper costume which I'll get on eBay.

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on January 14, 2009, 05:03:43 PM
Nnoitra the cowboy, I gotta see that. I am trying to find everything relating to him as last night when I watched his death I started crying. "NUUU SPOONEH WHY? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO??? I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL!!!" Yes, I am pathetic. I just hope Grimmkitteh and Emospada stay alive. And Eevee would have a breakdown if Stark gets owned.

Grimmjow is most likely still alive. I have a feeling he's going to come in during Ichigo's fight with Ulquiorra.

yeah i was really sad when Noitora was taken out too DX especially when he saw Nel for the last time I was like 'nooooooo you two must reconcile before he dies DX' but alas i didn't get my way lol.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

EeveeGirl101

QuoteNnoitra the cowboy, I gotta see that. I am trying to find everything relating to him as last night when I watched his death I started crying. "NUUU SPOONEH WHY? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO??? I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL!!!" Yes, I am pathetic. I just hope Grimmkitteh and Emospada stay alive. And Eevee would have a breakdown if Stark gets owned.

W-Will not! -////-
Hey, if Stark's battling Kyoraku...who the heck do I vote for?! Okay....maybe I will have a small one- but that's it! I swear!

waffle-lover26

Quote from: EeveeGirl101 on January 14, 2009, 06:00:36 PM
QuoteNnoitra the cowboy, I gotta see that. I am trying to find everything relating to him as last night when I watched his death I started crying. "NUUU SPOONEH WHY? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO??? I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL!!!" Yes, I am pathetic. I just hope Grimmkitteh and Emospada stay alive. And Eevee would have a breakdown if Stark gets owned.

W-Will not! -////-
Hey, if Stark's battling Kyoraku...who the heck do I vote for?! Okay....maybe I will have a small one- but that's it! I swear!
Sure you wont, anyways, depends on which OC you're favoring, Aoi or Arisu. (Sorry guys, you must have no idea what I'm talking about...
@Yukari
I hope you're right about that. And I have a newfound love for NoiNel...
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

WrentheFaceless

NoiNel pairings seem to be getting pretty popular lately.  Not that its a bad thing. haha

EeveeGirl101

I would like NoiNel, if Spoony wasn't so gosh darn creepy...oh, Waffle-chan! You know my Imouto-chan? She thought Spoony was cool, and I was just envoius of you being his follower! The expression on her face was priceless when she saw what he looked like!

OGIGA

Quote from: Dragon Ninja on January 14, 2009, 05:34:48 PM
I got a new wig for my Hanataro costume today. All I need left is a Soul Reaper costume which I'll get on eBay.
Hmm, how much are shinigami costumes on eBay usually?