alright :/
10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

waffle-lover26

I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on January 14, 2009, 06:11:24 PM
NoiNel pairings seem to be getting pretty popular lately.  Not that its a bad thing. haha

lol i had always been open to the idea of NoiNel, but it really wasn't until ALA and the shoot my friend and I did that i really started getting into the pairing XD its now up there amongst my favorites for the series X3
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 14, 2009, 07:00:21 PM
NoiNel pairings seem to be getting pretty popular lately.  Not that its a bad thing. haha

lol i had always been open to the idea of NoiNel, but it really wasn't until ALA and the shoot my friend and I did that i really started getting into the pairing XD its now up there amongst my favorites for the series X3

Yea and it seems like the anime is trying to take it that way too.

waffle-lover26

I'm curretnly in the progress of watching the arrancar arc with my older bro. (Eevee wanted him to cosplay as Shinji, but at the time he had no idea who that was) I really want to see his reaction to Nnoitra and Nel...
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

raenef

nuuu, tis all about TeslaxNoitorra XD
Of course Tesla is so manly he tops teh spoon
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

MidnightRosebud

Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

WrentheFaceless

chumichan

... Whatever happened to Yammy? You know, the 10th Espada? :B
Cosplay for FanimeCon 2009:
> Trucy Wright
> Rin Kagamine (Gekokujou) ?
> Chrome Dokuro (yukata) ? ?
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: raenef on January 14, 2009, 08:56:12 PM

but NoitoraxNeliel is so damn canon! <3 i loves it so lol

@chumichan - maybe they decided to just cut him out - i think he, Zommari, and Barragon are like the least liked Espada XD even Barragon seems to be cooler than the other two XD but thats just my opinion lol
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

sael

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 14, 2009, 10:03:35 PM

@chumichan - maybe they decided to just cut him out - i think he, Zommari, and Barragon are like the least liked Espada XD even Barragon seems to be cooler than the other two XD but thats just my opinion lol
lol  Looking at Barragon's fraccion I think that there's a serious lack of female arrancar.... Let's see; he has:
1) Charlotte the crossdresser
2) Findor the pretty boy
3) Ggio the arrancar that everyone thought was a girl - who oddly enough reminds me of Grimmjow and Ulquiorra .__.
Really only 6 (semi-main) female arrancar and yet Barragon somehow manages to collect feminized arrancar for himself =|

@Wren - LMAO!!!

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: chaosbark on January 14, 2009, 10:37:55 PM

lol  Looking at Barragon's fraccion I think that there's a serious lack of female arrancar.... Let's see; he has:
2) Findor the pretty boy
3) Ggio the arrancar that everyone thought was a girl - who oddly enough reminds me of Grimmjow and Ulquiorra .__.
Really only 5 (semi-main) female arrancar and yet Barragon somehow manages to collect feminized arrancar for himself =|

@Wren - LMAO!!!
well theres Halibel's fraccion, they're all girls. And theres Lilinette too. but yeah in response to the three mentioned:
Charlotte - *SHUDDER* i hope to dear god i never see that guy cosplayed...EVER.
Findor - I love him XD hoping to get him done for AX, giant crab claw will come later, maybe next year's Fanime.
Ggio - I thought he was a guy, i figured by how the way his hands were drawn (but thats the artist in me noticing things like that XD).
he reminds you of Grimmjow and Ulquiorra? BUT ARTURO IS THEIR CHILD, HOW COULD GGIO LOOK LIKE THEM? DX

...unless Ggio is a child of theirs too XD lawl
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ToshiX

I really just hope I don't run into a Charlotte X_X I prob. lmao or die laughing lol.
And I like to see more Halibel cosplayers XD
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

MidnightRosebud

Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010

ToshiX

@Midnight just do what Lisa do best and beat Kyoraku up XP
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

sael

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 14, 2009, 10:44:34 PM
Quote from: chaosbark on January 14, 2009, 10:37:55 PM

2) Findor the pretty boy
Really only 5 (semi-main) female arrancar and yet Barragon somehow manages to collect feminized arrancar for himself =|

@Wren - LMAO!!!
well theres Halibel's fraccion, they're all girls. And theres Lilinette too. but yeah in response to the three mentioned:
Charlotte - *SHUDDER* i hope to dear god i never see that guy cosplayed...EVER.
Findor - I love him XD hoping to get him done for AX, giant crab claw will come later, maybe next year's Fanime.
Ggio - I thought he was a guy, i figured by how the way his hands were drawn (but thats the artist in me noticing things like that XD).
he reminds you of Grimmjow and Ulquiorra? BUT ARTURO IS THEIR CHILD, HOW COULD GGIO LOOK LIKE THEM? DX

...unless Ggio is a child of theirs too XD lawl

If I saw a Charlotte cosplayer I'd have to run away... Very far away...

The first time I saw Ggio I thought he was a girl and then in the next panel I realized that he was a guy, a really girly one, though. Don't know. Ggio has a helmet-like mask, kinda scruffy dark hair, is a kitty, has a superiority complex, and is aloof towards the other fraccion = Grimmkitty + Emocar? lol, Arturo's little brother?

ryuyasha

@wren: Oh no, I get Lisa. I was on this gathering list first, lol. I get first pick.

WrentheFaceless

@Midnight: Hehe just kidding about that, I just like her character more, and shes less abusive .  And personaly I think shes cuter, as are the girls that generaly cosplay as her hehe

@Ryu: Thems fighting words, but I'm older so i automaticaly win.  I can actually show up drunk, completly in character haha.

Yuu

Quote from: chumichan on January 14, 2009, 09:49:56 PM

He was so retarded that he forgot to breathe and sufficated.

And thank you so much Toshi, I had finally erased all visions and memeroy of that.. THING and you had to bring it up again.

If I do find one, I will kill it.
And I will get away with it because of the 'emergency' defense.
It states that commiting a crime to stop a worse crime is permissible. 

There is no question that murdering a Charlete cosplayer is nothing compared to letting it run lose on an unsuspecting populace.

In fact, it is our civic duty to take out any we find? Got it?
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: chumichan on January 14, 2009, 09:49:56 PM

About Yammy, hes the super secret end boss because hes actually #1, the 0 on him is fake where as theres a 0 on starks other hand which he can put together to make 10!

MidnightRosebud

@ ToshiX

-rubs hands together as she starts to plan-

Thank you for the encouragement

@ Yuu

-currently laughing hysterically-

@ Ryu & Wren

HEY! Don't we get any say in this?!

@ Wren

You only think she's less abusive cause we didn't get to see her with Shunsui consistently enough. Or maybe she's just abusive in another way....>.>....

As to the last comment.... XP

Cosplay 2010