WrentheFaceless

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on January 15, 2009, 11:50:27 AM
@ ToshiX

-rubs hands together as she starts to plan-

Thank you for the encouragement

@ Yuu

-currently laughing hysterically-

@ Ryu & Wren

HEY! Don't <i> we </i> get any say in this?!

@ Wren

You only think she's less abusive cause we didn't get to see her with Shunsui consistently enough. Or maybe she's just abusive in another way....>.>....

As to the last comment.... XP

Hmm yea youd get a say or I'm sure the abuse would be worse

But you have to admit she wears a short skirt with him as her captain, theres something up with that

And I calls them as I sees them =p

And at least dont hit me too hard I'm fragile ;.;

sael

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on January 15, 2009, 12:07:51 PM
Quote from: MidnightRosebud on January 15, 2009, 11:50:27 AM
@ ToshiX

-rubs hands together as she starts to plan-

Thank you for the encouragement

@ Yuu

-currently laughing hysterically-

@ Ryu & Wren

@ Wren

You only think she's less abusive cause we didn't get to see her with Shunsui consistently enough. Or maybe she's just abusive in another way....>.>....

As to the last comment.... XP

But you have to admit she wears a short skirt with him as her captain, theres something up with that

Methinks you forgot her reading hobby

EeveeGirl101

Quote@ Ryu & Wren

@ Wren

@ Midnight-chan: Yes~! We should get a say in this! But, if the two of them continue to argue, we could always come up with anoher plan...
Hope I'm getting this right when you said we....

On another matter: I swear, my math teacher can flash step.

billgoku

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on January 13, 2009, 12:08:57 PM
Quote from: OGIGA on January 13, 2009, 11:46:43 AM
Quote from: billgoku on January 13, 2009, 12:16:37 AM
Fanime is a 5 minute drive away from my place.
We're all going to crash at your place.
Seriously if I bring a tent can I sleep out in the yard? haha

Well I have an apartment of my own, so no yard really. lol Also, I'm staying in the Meriott so I wont be home at all the whole 5 days. Though if anyone needs to sleep over night before fanime, just let me know, if it would help anyone. I can take a few people.  ;D
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

MidnightRosebud

Admittedly I suspect much more than I say when it comes to Lisa and Shunsui, so I will grant you that one.

Again...XP

Fragile? Really now? Does that mean I get to see how fragile? XD

@ EeveeGirl

Would little Nanao have taken that many lessons from Lisa by that point? O.O....On second thought...she must have picked something up, look at her now. >.<

@ chaosbark

...which hobby? There are several.
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on January 15, 2009, 03:47:39 PM

Admittedly I suspect much more than I say when it comes to Lisa and Shunsui, so I will grant you that one.

Again...XP

Fragile? Really now? Does that mean I get to see how fragile? XD

@ EeveeGirl

Would little Nanao have taken that many lessons from Lisa by that point? O.O....On second thought...she must have picked something up, look at her now. >.<

@ chaosbark

...which hobby? There are several.

I think chaos is refering to the hentai manga reading hobby =p

And I dont know, Id like to be able to walk the rest of the con and not wheelchair it

And Nanao didnt take the mini skirt lesson so they couldnt have had that much time together haha

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on January 15, 2009, 04:02:04 PM

And I dont know, Id like to be able to walk the rest of the con and not wheelchair it

And Nanao didnt take the mini skirt lesson so they couldnt have had that much time together haha

It's just a healthy interest, which was most likely picked up because of her captain. :)

Oh, fine.

She was too young at the time to really be wearing anything mini-skirt-like. And Lisa's the only one who's modified the bottom-half of the Shinigami outfit so drastically, I believe....so far, anyways. XD
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on January 15, 2009, 04:21:25 PM

It's just a healthy interest, which was most likely picked up because of her captain. :)

Oh, fine.

She was too young at the time to really be wearing anything mini-skirt-like. And Lisa's the only one who's modified the bottom-half of the Shinigami outfit so drastically, I believe....so far, anyways. XD

Nemu.  Maybe Mayuri liked Lisa too.

waffle-lover26

Had Lisa stayed, we would have a very perverted little Nanao-chan on our hands...
On a side note, this is a really cool picture... take a look!
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/bleach/en/images//e/e8/19.jpg
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on January 15, 2009, 04:37:43 PM
Had Lisa stayed, we would have a very perverted little Nanao-chan on our hands...
On a side note, this is a really cool picture... take a look!
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/bleach/en/images//e/e8/19.jpg

If anyone cosplays that, I'm giving up bleach cosplay

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on January 15, 2009, 04:35:30 PM
Quote from: MidnightRosebud on January 15, 2009, 04:21:25 PM

Oh, fine.

Nemu.  Maybe Mayuri liked Lisa too.

-Snaps- That's right. My friend wants to cosplay as her too, but is still tenative. You'd think I would have remembered that.

@ Waffle-lover

-rofl-

@ Wren

I just might too, though you'd have to admit that it would be priceless. XDDDD

Cosplay 2010

sael

Quote from: EeveeGirl101 on January 15, 2009, 03:18:09 PMOn another matter: I swear, my math teacher can flash step.

Lol. Then again, I swear that my Chemistry TA last year could too. I'd have a question and suddenly he was right behind me >.>
The quarter I keep wanting to write "sexta-" instead of "hexa-" when doing nomenclature. Damn you Bleach, you're going to make me fail O.Chem! TAT

@Waffle
I think I'd be traumatized for the rest of con, if not for my entire life...

waffle-lover26

That guy is the new rick roll... deal with it. And if you guys think your teachers are scary, my brother got locked in a closet by his overweight cooking teacher... true story. And everytime somebody says "It doesn't have to be perfect" I think of Mayuri and his "I spit on perfection" speech. I feel pathetic

WrentheFaceless

@Midnight: No, that would be life scarring.

EeveeGirl101

@ Midnight and Wren: Do it, Midnight! Do it! That would be so hilarious! Maybe even funnier than Nnoitra riding on a horse into the sunset with a cowboy hat! Although.....it most likely wouldn't work with a female, unless you happen to have some spare flase abs lying around.  ;)

waffle-lover26

Has anybody else noticed that this is the longest thread in the section...? We're a random bunch -_-'

WrentheFaceless

I blame boredom at work.  Though Yukari might put a pointy toe through my head if I keep spamming her thread. haha

*goes back to looking for people on Facebook*

waffle-lover26

I feel pathetic, I'm trying to find anything to distract me from HW... my teachers are evil, I think my math teacher enjoys seeing us suffer... then she threatens more homework.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on January 15, 2009, 07:17:59 PM
Has anybody else noticed that this is the longest thread in the section...? We're a random bunch -_-'

haha I wouldn't say random - i think its just that the Fanime Bleach group is just that awesome of a bunch of people that we can talk about other things in the thread and have fun with each other 8D which is why i love putting all the effort I do into organizing this gathering XD

@Wren - lol no need to fear a pointy Noitora shoe to the head, you're not spamming ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

EeveeGirl101

Quotehaha I wouldn't say random - i think its just that the Fanime Bleach group is just that awesome of a bunch of people that we can talk about other things in the thread and have fun with each other 8D which is way i love putting all the effort I do into organizing this gathering XD

I'll bet it's even more spamtastic at the convention-am I right?