10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

sael

The past 4 hours of my life were consumed by youtube @____@

LMAO at the drunken Nnoitora comments. Though the potato salad comment sounds like something I might say when I've had caffeine... Yea... Me + caffeine = the conversation being taken to the utmost EXTREME! (sorry... been watching KHR...) And that means any topic.. So, don't offer me anything with caffeine in it even if I look dead tired. If you do, prepare for the consequences.

Raenef and I were recently plotting to pelt any Twilight cosplayers with glitter to make them sparkle in the sun.

I want to go to Disneyland!!!

waffle-lover26

I don't know why, but my obbsessions are wierd, a year ago it was waffles and now potato salad... and sometimes I hear a voice in my head... I need some help... badly...
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: chaosbark on January 15, 2009, 10:06:38 PM
Raenef and I were recently plotting to pelt any Twilight cosplayers with glitter to make them sparkle in the sun.

haha you should have heard the discussion me and my ALA buddies were having about Twilight cosplayers - we, being Trinity Blood cosplayers, can't call them real vampires so we joke around that we want to crash a Twilight gathering in our TB gear and show them up XD lol though i don't think theres one being planned for Fanime or AX so we won't get the chance to unfortunately lol
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

WrentheFaceless

I wonder if the Twilight people would cosplay as Trinity Blood or Vampire Knight.

sael

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on January 15, 2009, 10:21:55 PM
I wonder if the Twilight people would cosplay as Trinity Blood or Vampire Knight.

Hm, just my opinion, but I think that shojo manga tends to have more sparkles. MeruPeri, Matsuri Hino's previous work, certainly did. I don't see much sparkling in Vampire Knight, but it does have the potential for sparkles. Not to mention that all the guys in VK seem to like one girl. Therefore, I think that Twilight people would cosplay as VK people. Nothing against VK, I like that series, but I'm not a fan of sparkling vampires.

waffle-lover26

I think this quote says it best. "Really, Sparkling Vampires?! They're more like pixies with a blood fetish..."~ ILMB on DA, creator of TREA
^^'
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

MidnightRosebud

Twilight, huh? Adored the books I must say, and that was when they first came out, when NO ONE knew about them. Pre-fame era. The movie had me laughing my arse off the entire time. I thought it was terrible, but since we made fun of it the entire two hours, it was worth every cent. ;D

On a random note...Asst. Captain Lisa is finally finished to near satisfaction!! w00t! And you can thank Fanime_lo-ve for suggesting a three inch hike in the skirt hem. ^____^ (It was really too absurdly long for Lisa's style before; about knee-length). Wow. Sorry for going on about it, I'm just glad she's finally complete. XD

@ Yukari

STFU megaphone was wonderful!! -reliving fond memories-

----
Goodness, are we talking about ages again? XD
It's always amazing to me to see the wide variety of ages, and surprisingly a lot of them are in the upper teens to early thirties. And above, for that matter. I always thought cons were dominated by 15 and unders, but was genuinely shocked...unless it's Yaoi Con...O.o;;;
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on January 15, 2009, 10:38:06 PM
Twilight, huh? Adored the books I must say, and that was when they first came out, when NO ONE knew about them. Pre-fame era. The movie had me laughing my arse off the entire time. I thought it was terrible, but since we made fun of it the entire two hours, it was worth every cent. ;D

On a random note...Asst. Captain Lisa is finally finished to near satisfaction!! w00t! And you can thank Fanime_lo-ve for suggesting a three inch hike in the skirt hem. ^____^ (It was really too absurdly long for Lisa's style before; about knee-length). Wow. Sorry for going on about it, I'm just glad she's finally complete. XD

@ Yukari

STFU megaphone was wonderful!! -reliving fond memories-

----
Goodness, are we talking about ages again? XD
It's always amazing to me to see the wide variety of ages, and surprisingly a lot of them are in the upper teens to early thirties. And above, for that matter. I always thought cons were dominated by 15 and unders, but was genuinely shocked...unless it's Yaoi Con...O.o;;;

And the inner Shunsui is cheering.  haha

Yea I enjoyed the books as well, but didnt have a desire to see the movie

MidnightRosebud

@ Wren

you saved yourself some money then. XD

Although, I laughed so hard my face hurt, I couldn't breathe, and I was crying. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at any comedy in my life.
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010

Runewitt

glad i caught you.. lisa's zanpukto, are you still interested and do you have any images of her for reference?
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

WrentheFaceless

Only decent book movie has been Harry Potter lately =/

And yea theres a lot of 20 something cosplayers. I was pleasantly surprised, I thought I was gonna be an old man in a crowd of punk teenagers haha

ToshiX

Ahhh Twilight was hilarious I am sorry to say the lines turned out too cheesy XD I kind of sorta saw the movie else were :/
but the books were awesome and Cederic wasn;t good as Edward

I be able to join Shunsui happy hour this year yea XD
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Yukari Kaiba

I'm the same as you, read the books before they exploded into fame. and OH GOD THE MOVIE WAS HILARIOUS. i could not take it seriously at all, it was so cheesy and just...gah.
best line?
"This is the skin of a MURDERER! *sparkling skin ensues*

me:....pfffttLMAO

i would have totally picked someone else to play Edward too - theres this French actor named Gaspard Ulliel who i think would have made a much better Edward. but now im glad he's now because seeing Cedric play Edward will just make the movies more hilarious to watch XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

WrentheFaceless

Well I think the people who they made the  movie for (Legions of screaming girls) enjoyed it and I think thats all they cared about. Ah well.

This year is gonna be a good movie year though

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on January 15, 2009, 11:01:28 PM

I'm the same as you, read the books before they exploded into fame. and OH GOD THE MOVIE WAS HILARIOUS. i could not take it seriously at all, it was so cheesy and just...gah.
best line?
"This is the skin of a MURDERER! *sparkling skin ensues*

me:....pfffttLMAO

i would have totally picked someone else to play Edward too - theres this French actor named Gaspard Ulliel who i think would have made a much better Edward. but now im glad he's now because seeing Cedric play Edward will just make the movies more hilarious to watch XD

-bursts out laughing-

Oh, wow! I forgot about that one!! XDDD

I couldn't take it seriously at all, especially with all the mini-sized fan girls in the audience screaming everytime Edward came onto the screen. It was downright hilarious. One of my favorite parts was Charlie bringing out the industrial, flourescent colored pepper-spray, that had that label on it in big bold letters down the side. >>>.<<<

@ Wren

The Harry Potter movies make me wince. Though, I have to admit that I am enthralled with The Chronicles of Narnia series. \^o^/

@ Runewitt

I've looked at it, and there aren't too many good references in the Swing Back the Pendulum Arc of the manga. All I know is that it's supposed to largely resemble a Nodachi and has this funny three rounded, square thing on the hilt...wait. Might have found one....

Cosplay 2010

WrentheFaceless

@Midnight: You carrying that would scare me. Good thing i'll have swords too

Narnia is good too.

Runewitt

HA i just saw that one, but cant really tell if the wrap is black or dark blue,

Yukari Kaiba

judging from the picture and comparing the shade of the wrap to the shade of her hair, i think the wrap is a dark navy blue.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Runewitt

okay! i'm gonna break out the power tools tomorrow! ;D

MidnightRosebud

Yep yep yep, it's dark blue. ^_^

Cosplay 2010