Can you switch me from Szayel to Ulquiorra
Matthew Patel - Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life/Vs The World

Mami Tomoe -gender bend-

Finnick Odair -arena-

raenef

Quote from: explosive_artist on February 04, 2009, 02:16:58 PM

but then we have no szayel *sad face*
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

explosive_artist

Quote from: raenef on February 04, 2009, 02:28:48 PM
Quote from: explosive_artist on February 04, 2009, 02:16:58 PM

but then we have no szayel *sad face*

Sorry, complications and such
Matthew Patel - Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life/Vs The World

Mami Tomoe -gender bend-

Finnick Odair -arena-

ToshiX

WOW!! pages moving like they're free @_@,

And I think the proper term for 2 girls dressing up as guy charatcers making out = Yaori XP a little term I came up with hahaha
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

ryuyasha

>.> can someone explain to me a bit about gurren Laggan? Cause I saw a few episodes, and both me and my anime loving grandma hated it, thought it was a cheap, annoying, bad gundam wannabe.  ( is saying this because of posts a few pages back)

waffle-lover26

Must have pictures...
Ukitake giving Hitsugaya candy
Any arrancar shining a flashlight behind their hand and saying "DOOM BLAST!!" (I blame the english dub)
TBTP kids annoying the adults XD (eevee, this means you, don't be afraid to whack people with that book!)
TBTP Gin covered in ketchup (ok, who didn't see this one coming?)
And other random crap!
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

EeveeGirl101

QuoteMust have pictures...
Ukitake giving Hitsugaya candy
Any arrancar shining a flashlight behind their hand and saying "DOOM BLAST!!" (I blame the english dub)
TBTP kids annoying the adults XD (eevee, this means you, don't be afraid to whack people with that book!)
TBTP Gin covered in ketchup (ok, who didn't see this one coming?)
And other random crap!

Okay, let me see....
Picture 1: I think they would have done it anyways. XD!
Picture 2: Rawr. You always must include me in your schemes, right? I think I might end up just bringing some Bleach manga for the book.....which won't hurt very much.
Picture 3: That's a must- although I don't think the Gin cosplayer will be very happy....

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve@Yukari-If I'm going as a captain version of Yoruichi this time around... where do I stand in the photo shoot?? :3
Quote from: YuuYukari, I second Captain Cat wenchs question.

thats what I was actually going to ask you guys, if I should create a separate group just for TBTP people. I created the groups based off of who we have so far, but theres always a chance that more people will show up in that group who don't look at the forums. Want me to make a separate group for you guys?

@explosive_artist - I'll change your status.

@ryuyasha - oh you have to watch more than a few episodes! Yeah its a big robot series, but when you've seen more of it, its definitely not like the Gundam franchise (Gundams don't combine to make bigger mechs XD)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

WrentheFaceless

Gurren Laggan is silly, thats all i can really call it, at least the first half till it gets all serious, but then it gets silly again lol yay for galaxy sized giant robots

Also...Anime Expo needs to hurry its ass up with the prereg

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on February 04, 2009, 04:58:47 PM
Also...Anime Expo needs to hurry its ass up with the prereg

I second that DX
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

raenef

ToshiX

I don't know about AX this year :/
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Charis

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF, seriously, WTH is up with AX?  I don't need an ulcer!

(Gurren Lagaan bored me, honestly.  I tried to get into it and just couldn't.  Soul Eater, though, I like fairly well.)
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Yukari Kaiba

so I've listed the photo groups in the main post. If theres anyone I'm forgetting or something that could/needs to be changed, let me know.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

MidnightRosebud

I think it'll be fun if the Pendulum people just get up and enter both the Vizard and Captain/Vice-Captain groups. XDDD

Though....if we're from the past and technically not Vizard yet , does that mean we're still Vizard. @__@;;

@ ToshiX

I actually like your word. Has a nice ring to it. Wonder if it's an actual dictionary word....
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

WrentheFaceless

Urban dictonary

I see no reason why the TBTP people cant be in the regular Gotei 13 shots.  I mean they were in it back then.

Yukari Kaiba

@Wren - but I wouldn't want to have spoilers or confuse people who are only watching the dub to have the TBTP captains in with the current Gotei 13. That and theres other TBTP people who might be there too (like Tessai and any of the captains who were still kids at the timelike Shuuhei and Gin or students or subordinates in other divisions). So I'm thinking I might make a separate TBTP group altogther and just have the Vizard group be as most of us know them as aka what they currently look like in the anime.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

WrentheFaceless

raenef

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on February 04, 2009, 08:10:07 PM
@Wren - but I wouldn't want to have spoilers or confuse people who are only watching the dub to have the TBTP captains in with the current Gotei 13. That and theres other TBTP people who might be there too (like Tessai and any of the captains who were still kids at the timelike Shuuhei and Gin or students or subordinates in other divisions). So I'm thinking I might make a separate TBTP group altogther and just have the Vizard group be as most of us know them as aka what they currently look like in the anime.

eh, serves em right for watchin the dubbed to spoiled XD

waffle-lover26

Are they past the bount arc in the dub yet? I don't think so... I really odn't wanna hear what they do to Ulquiorra, maybe something completely weird and squeaky. Poor Ulqui-chan T-T
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*