10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

EeveeGirl101

QuoteYes =(

No! B-B-B-B-But! Mifune can't die! Who's going to take care of Angela-chan? Black Star? Yeah, I don't think so.

ryuyasha

Quick question, to settle a fight between me and my friend....Who is hotter, Nanao or Matsumoto?

RyuSan777

dude we been= thru this a;ready i already know who wins
Fanime Cosplays
Day 1: Ootori Kyoya- Ouran HS Host Club,
Tsuchimi Rin-Shuffle!,Kiryu Zero-Vampire Knights
Day 2:Hitsugaya Toushiro *Bankai Form*- Bleach
Death the kid-Soul Eater, Zero-Code Geass
Day 3:Philipenes-Hetalia
Day 4:Kyon- The Meloncholy

fanime_lo-ve

@Yuu- I agree, a photoshoot solves every problem. :D
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

explosive_artist

Does anyone know how to make a hollow mask, perferably Ulquiorra's ?
Matthew Patel - Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life/Vs The World

Mami Tomoe -gender bend-

Finnick Odair -arena-

Inu-Chan

Hey there guys :D! I'm going to be cosplaying as Karin Kurosaki! I hope to see you all at Fanime soon!! ;D

(Yes, I'm actually around Karin's age. Thirteen days after Fanime I'll be her age. :P)

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: explosive_artist on February 15, 2009, 06:35:06 PM

mine is made out of model magic on a craft foam base, with 3 alligator clips glued on the inside so I can clip it into the wig I use for Ulquiorra.

@Inu - welcome to the thread! I'll go and add you to the list (awesome to see more of the Kurosaki family being cosplayed!)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Inu-Chan

@ Yurkari: Thank You!, I've never cosplayed before so this should be very interesting ;D!

waffle-lover26

Inu, I know who you are, and where you live, and the square root of pi, but I'm not tellin...
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

explosive_artist

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on February 15, 2009, 07:02:34 PM
Quote from: explosive_artist on February 15, 2009, 06:35:06 PM

mine is made out of model magic on a craft foam base, with 3 alligator clips glued on the inside so I can clip it into the wig I use for Ulquiorra.

@Inu - welcome to the thread! I'll go and add you to the list (awesome to see more of the Kurosaki family being cosplayed!)

Okay, thanks. that should be it, other than finishing the costume. looks like this will be my first Ulquiorra cosplay
Matthew Patel - Scott Pilgrim's Precious Little Life/Vs The World

Mami Tomoe -gender bend-

Finnick Odair -arena-

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Inu-Chan on February 15, 2009, 08:16:14 PM
@ Yurkari: Thank You!, I've never cosplayed before so this should be very interesting ;D!

you're going to have a lot of fun ^^ and the Bleach peoples at the gathering are a very friendly group of people, so you'll have no problems fitting in =D

@explosive - good luck with doing Ulquiorra ^^ he's a bunch of fun to do even if all the makeup takes forever to get all on right XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

EeveeGirl101

Quoteyou're going to have a lot of fun ^^ and the Bleach peoples at the gathering are a very friendly group of people, so you'll have no problems fitting in =D

No problems fitting in? That girl is my little sister! I doubt she'll have trouble fitting in...except for the fact that she knows little to nothing about Bleach. Long lessons might be required....

Yup. She was going to be there as cat Yoruichi at first- because cat Yoruichi is so fuzzy and cuddly. But I don't think she liked the idea of being a cat, because she came up to em today and asked for a cosplay that looked more....oh, how do I put this? Human. And, gosh darnet, she makes a pretty good Karin. (At least, I hope she does)

waffle-lover26

I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

trupnoi

yukari, put mayuri as pending... i might do kensei(captain version) instead

Yukari Kaiba

will do, thanks for the heads up
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

sael

Quote from: trupnoi on February 15, 2009, 10:49:07 PM
yukari, put mayuri as pending... i might do kensei(captain version) instead

Do Kensei! Do it! 'ittle crybaby Shuuhei needs his idol, it would be awesome if you do Kensei =D

trupnoi

been meaning to do him for a while now... now to work on his abs of steel lol

ryuyasha

lol im sure you have an easier fight ahead of trup then I do. Im overweight, and trying to lose it to do Hiko Seijuro from Rurouni kenshin xD Who is WAY muscled...gonna be hard xD Though, I am doing it..my shinigami uniform doesnt even fit anymore >< I have to have my grandma resize it before Fanime

trupnoi

Quote from: ryuyasha on February 16, 2009, 01:10:13 AM
lol im sure you have an easier fight ahead of trup then I do. Im overweight, and trying to lose it to do Hiko Seijuro from Rurouni kenshin xD Who is WAY muscled...gonna be hard xD Though, I am doing it..my shinigami uniform doesnt even fit anymore >< I have to have my grandma resize it before Fanime

yes he is way too muscular for his own good... even Watsuki said that he is too godly lol...

i don't know if i should make tachikaze sealed or shikai... i'm leaning more to shikai since it's smaller and easier to carry around

ryuyasha

lol ya. Ill probably end up losing enough not to totally shame him, and maybe build arms a bit..and keep the clock wrapped.