alright :/
10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

MidnightRosebud

Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

WrentheFaceless

fanime_lo-ve

(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Yukari Kaiba

ok is it just me or does it seem that as the Bleach chapters keep getting better, its taking longer for them to come out? ><
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

sael

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on February 19, 2009, 09:51:44 PM
ok is it just me or does it seem that as the Bleach chapters keep getting better, its taking longer for them to come out? ><
lol and here I was thinking it was a lucky break for me since it forces me to study for classes. 100 pages of reading in an hour! \o/

WrentheFaceless

fanime_lo-ve

{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

Yukari Kaiba

new chapter is finally out!
yay for more reference pictures XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

EeveeGirl101

Oh, sweet! Bat Man Ulquiorra looks great in that dress long arrancar robe.
By the way, can anyone guess the title for the next chapter? (C'mon, any Full Metal Alchemist geek can!)

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on February 20, 2009, 12:28:49 AM
omg I read the new chapter around midnight this morning. I'm worried, Ichigo is seems so far behind all the villans in the series. How can he possibly be stronger to save his family and friends. What will he have to do to gain more power...if he can gain it.

{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus

Inu-Chan

Hi!!! :)  ;)  :D  ;D  :o  8)  ::)

EeveeGirl101

QuoteHi!!! :)  ;)  :D  ;D :o  8)  ::)

Imouto-chan, could you at least try to get on subject with us? I mean, you could even say something about Ichigo! Just droping in and saying "Hi!!!" isn't exactly the most on-topic thing to do. Even though this thread isn't very on-topic to begin with....

Inu-Chan

Lolz :o!!! I'm so bored im reading this terrible historical fiction book called," All-of-a-Kind-Family" it's dreadful!!!!! :'( it's for school!!! :P

ryuyasha

Next weeks "The Lust" will be an interesting chapter...Im hoping to see Ichigo as a smoldering pile of remains xD

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on February 20, 2009, 08:28:09 AM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on February 20, 2009, 12:28:49 AM
omg I read the new chapter around midnight this morning. I'm worried, Ichigo is seems so far behind all the villans in the series. How can he possibly be stronger to save his family and friends. What will he have to do to gain more power...if he can gain it.

i love this icon, it makes me happy XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Yuu

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on February 20, 2009, 08:28:09 AM

I'm worried, Ichigo is seems so far behind all the villans in the series. How can he possibly be stronger to save his family and friends. What will he have to do to gain more power...if he can gain it.

This makes meso happy you have no idea. At least until he pulls another " I need to save everyone because Im Jeesus" and inexplicably gains more power.

It would be the greastest thing ever if everyone else showed up tp save his ass for once.

Off topic-  I have apparently been made VP of a student leadership group. I did not run. All I did was listen to there plans and told them " your doin it worg" and suddanly obligatory old guy gives me the job. This should be interesting.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Charis

Quote from: Inu-Chan on February 20, 2009, 09:46:27 AM
Lolz :o!!! I'm so bored im reading this terrible historical fiction book called," All-of-a-Kind-Family" it's dreadful!!!!! :'( it's for school!!! :P

T_T  I loved that series when I was growing up.  Granted, I read them on my own and I connected to a lot of it (I'm Jewish, and my parents were both immigrants) and I adore historical fiction, but ... *sniffle*

So as to attempt to be on topic: dear Kubo, more old captains kicking ass, please?  *sniffles more*
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Yuu

Quote from: Charis on February 20, 2009, 10:27:25 AM

So as to attempt to be on topic: dear Kubo, more old captains kicking ass, please?  *sniffles more*

Dont worry, there will pleanty of that once Kubo decides to skip 100 years in the future after Ichigo has been made captain of everything.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Inu-Chan

T_T  I loved that series when I was growing up.  Granted, I read them on my own and I connected to a lot of it (I'm Jewish, and my parents were both immigrants) and I adore historical fiction, but ... *sniffle*

I'm sry (i'm jewish to) it's just taking me so long and I dislike reading. :-[