10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

waffle-lover26

WHY THE WAFFLE JOKES??? -Takes bite out of a waffle-
And speaking of captain mom, I might have convinced my friend who knows nothing about bleach to cosplay Isane...
Random side note:
I got the most awesome idea while eating breakfast at 2PM, what if the taichous and fukutaichous SWITCHED BODIES!!!!!
but since ol' yama doesn't know what would happen if he switched two members of the opposite gender, the 2nd, 5th, 8th,10th, 11th, 12th, and 13th squads will be given another punishment for whatever they did (haven't figured our what they did to deserve this yet...)
Now imagine: Renji with hair noodles, drunk byakuya and tousen, and CM screaming about fishcake
The other half with mixed genders, will be given the task of figuring out how to use the devices brought from the real world (besides juice boxes, im already using that!)
Comments? Suggestions?
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

fanime_lo-ve

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on February 21, 2009, 02:15:09 PM
And speaking of captain mom, I might have convinced my friend who knows nothing about bleach to cosplay Isane...
Random side note:
I got the most awesome idea while eating breakfast at 2PM, what if the taichous and fukutaichous SWITCHED BODIES!!!!!
but since ol' yama doesn't know what would happen if he switched two members of the opposite gender, the 2nd, 5th, 8th,10th, 11th, 12th, and 13th squads will be given another punishment for whatever they did (haven't figured our what they did to deserve this yet...)
Now imagine: Renji with hair noodles, drunk byakuya and tousen, and CM screaming about fishcake
The other half with mixed genders, will be given the task of figuring out how to use the devices brought from the real world (besides juice boxes, im already using that!)
Comments? Suggestions?

maybe you shouldn't tempt us with your delicious name. :{

@Yukari- hmmm. you may have something going about this. Is this Foreshadowing I feel?

@midnightrosebud- its your own fault fr not making time for a daily dose of Bleach. *shakes finger at you*

@wren- ... we should bring a waffle -maker to Fanime. To make many waffles.
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

sael

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on February 21, 2009, 02:15:09 PM
Random side note:
Comments? Suggestions?
Comments: Ramen @____@ and, secondly, seme-"Izuru" >.>'' Conclusion: You and my psych textbook have made my brain melt.
Suggestions: Yan Yans - I always have extra frosting, my sister ends up with extra cookies, and neither of us want to share =\

waffle-lover26

XD thank you, Eevee suggested a lawnmower, they have to keep that away from Yachiru...

WrentheFaceless

Ok, who started passing out the crack to the kids?

Aphaestus

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on February 21, 2009, 11:44:41 PM
Ok, who started passing out the crack to the kids?

Oh crap, I thought it was powdered sugar... ><
E-gaming Staffer

EeveeGirl101

A little idea I came up with not too long ago....

In the midst of a battle, the TBtP kids draw their swords...only to find candy bars from Ukitake in the sword's place. Great, now their screwed...

sael

Quote from: EeveeGirl101 on February 22, 2009, 01:37:48 PM

In the midst of a battle, the TBtP kids draw their swords...only to find candy bars from Ukitake in the sword's place. Great, now their screwed...
Tsktsk, children shouldn't be playing with sharp objects in the first place - it's much too easy to gouge out eyes or cause bloody mishaps. Hmmm, but if none of the shinigami kids want candy, I'm sure that Shuuhei would gladly accept it  ;D

Yuu

Quote from: chaosbark on February 22, 2009, 02:38:47 PM

Tsktsk, children shouldn't be playing with sharp objects in the first place - it's much too easy to gouge out eyes or cause bloody mishaps. Hmmm, but if none of the shinigami kids want candy, I'm sure that Shuuhei would gladly accept it  ;D

Im not allowed to play with sharp objects apparently. I only get a boken. Of coarse I break it. Then it will be very sharp and splintery.

Mind you I have broken three thus far.

I dont ike candy >_<

" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

sael

Quote from: Yuu on February 22, 2009, 02:49:23 PM

Im not allowed to play with sharp objects apparently. I only get a boken. Of coarse I break it. Then it will be very sharp and splintery.

I dont ike candy >_<

Does that mean that Gin and Nanao are more mature/trustworthy than you seeing as they're full fledged shinigami with metal weapons?

clawmaster

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

waffle-lover26

Quote from: chaosbark on February 22, 2009, 03:14:36 PM
Quote from: Yuu on February 22, 2009, 02:49:23 PM

I dont ike candy >_<

Does that mean that Gin and Nanao are more mature/trustworthy than you seeing as they're full fledged shinigami with metal weapons?
I'm more worried if that makes Yachiru more trustworthy and mature than you...
Hmm, now what would Mayuri do with a toaster?

Yuu

Quote from: clawmaster on February 22, 2009, 03:36:22 PM

do i sense a pairing pictures for the gathering?

Dood, thats just what he wants you to say. I thought that much was obvious.  >>

Quote from: chaosbark on February 22, 2009, 03:14:36 PM

No, its just further proof of the lack of quality control in Seireitei. As if Shinji and Hiyori werent proof enough.

And Mayuri, of coarse would put toast in the toaster. Then throw it in the bathtub in an attempt to give it life and spring forth some sort of toaster demon.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

EeveeGirl101

QuoteHmm, now what would Mayuri do with a toaster?

"What is this contraption? I think I want to dissect it now...." Something like that.

waffle-lover26

Eevee-chan, i want it to make no sense, Yuu's idea was better!
hmm, Ukitake and hair spray?
Remember, it must be cracktacular!

fanime_lo-ve

(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

WrentheFaceless

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: Yuu on February 22, 2009, 03:57:39 PM

THANK YOU!
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on February 22, 2009, 06:29:58 PM
Quote from: Yuu on February 22, 2009, 03:57:39 PM

THANK YOU!

Aww, dont be like that lol

sael

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on February 22, 2009, 05:06:42 PM
Eevee-chan, i want it to make no sense, Yuu's idea was better!
hmm, Ukitake and hair spray?
Remember, it must be cracktacular!
Hairspray? Does the colored type count? Turn his hair rainbow colored and then go to the park with the candy that Shiro-kun didn't want to accept? "Here, children, would you like some yummy shinigami candy bars?" "Ignore him, honey. Mommy doesn't want you to go near the crazy man."