10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Charis on March 12, 2009, 04:18:43 PM
(Yukari, I think we shall have to do outtakes after all, yes? :D )

I guess so =D (unless Kubo decides to change something ><)
but yeah I look forward to creating our own version of what should have happened at AX XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: Yuu on March 12, 2009, 06:02:31 PM
Quote from: trupnoi on March 12, 2009, 03:59:46 PM
some people don't like spoilers(personally i don't care), so please use the spoiler tag....

How is it a spoiler? This is what ALWAYS happens.
Thus...

I am making it official.  I am 100% through with Bleach.

For Gods sake there are CAPTAINS who are in the area doing NOTHING because that would take focus away from Ichihoe. Inexcusable.

Im not leaving the forum or fan-base, but unless something changes (which it wont) I will never ever watch/read ti again. As far as Im concerned, its over.   Owarida.

I'm sorry to hear that.  :'(
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

fanime_lo-ve

I finished reading Naruto and Bleach ... and all I can say is WTF! Two Major cliffhangers!!!

I'm d'yn HERE!

p.s. OMGOMGOMG MINATO (aka 4th hokage) Finally showed up!

and what about Ichigo's new Hair!!!!
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

Yuu

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on March 12, 2009, 06:55:24 PM
I'm sorry to hear that.  :'(

Yea, me too.
I used to absolutely love the series. Its becuase of its former awesomeness that its just too painfull to watch anymore.

*Throws a Lilly on a grave reading "everything that was ever good about Bleach"*

Oh and Fanime-Love..Im onto you!! 

Last night I "mysteriously" sprained my foot and now I can barely walk. I dont remember injuring it all...now it occurs to me that I only never SAW it be injured. YOU!!..you used your crazy Ninja/Shunpo skills to injure my foot didnt you?!  You know I have Sakuracon a couple weeks and didnt want me to show up all the Yoruichis there!
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: fanime_lo-ve on March 12, 2009, 11:09:06 PM
I finished reading Naruto and Bleach ... and all I can say is WTF! Two Major cliffhangers!!!

I'm d'yn HERE!

p.s. OMGOMGOMG MINATO (aka 4th hokage) Finally showed up!

and what about Ichigo's new Hair!!!!

Deep breathing, please. I can't revivie you from here if you hyperventilate. XD
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010

WrentheFaceless

Man, talk about overly dramatic Yuu.  Its a Shonen series, what did you expect, a 5 volume disertation on human/shinigami/hollow relations and deep thought provoking conversation between Ichigo and Ulq over tea and biscuts?

@Fanime: Woot, the 4th showed up.

@Midnight: Dont let your friend die k?

sael

If Ishida dies I'm going to be mad >:(

But "yay!" for Minato ^__^

Yuu

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on March 13, 2009, 07:23:17 AM
Man, talk about overly dramatic Yuu.  Its a Shonen series, what did you expect, a 5 volume disertation on human/shinigami/hollow relations and deep thought provoking conversation between Ichigo and Ulq over tea and biscuts?

It was INTENDED to be overly dramatic, for "LOLs"
  If I were into series where enemies sat around and sipped tea, then I wouldnt have watched this serious nearly as long as I have, now would I?
  I liked Bleach because it MIXED symbolism with epic battles worked.

Anymore its like watching a movie you've seen 80 times. There is no such thing as 'spoilers".

In the last few chapters I thought //Ullquiorra is Godly. SURELY something different will happen THIS time!..and if it doesnt I am SO done.//
It looks like it wont. So Im done.

WrentheFaceless

Well its been said one of Tite Kubo's big inspirations was Dragon Ball, this is pretty much just Goku VS Frieza Bleach style.

Sure we wanted something different to happen like Captain Mom saving the day, but this is pretty much how it had to turn out =/

clawmaster

Quote from: Yuu on March 13, 2009, 11:45:20 AM
Quote from: WrentheFaceless on March 13, 2009, 07:23:17 AM

It was INTENDED to be overly dramatic, for "LOLs"
  If I were into series where enemies sat around and sipped tea, then I wouldnt have watched this serious nearly as long as I have, now would I?
  I liked Bleach because it MIXED symbolism with epic battles worked.

Anymore its like watching a movie you've seen 80 times. There is no such thing as 'spoilers".

In the last few chapters I thought //Ullquiorra is Godly. SURELY something different will happen THIS time!..and if it doesnt I am SO done.//
It looks like it wont. So Im done.

heres a thought if you r tired of the same anime manga endings that every other thing as why not you jst make your own manga and or anime? Or look for other stuff. Things dont turn out the way they want it sometimes and I am sure the editor did it for a reason. weahter it be dumb and smart, people have different views of it. but i bet you wouldn't be complaining if ichigo died and Byakuya is the new hero in the series and saves the world, would you? And Think about it...its anime...at one point does anime make sense sometimes? we have overpowered teenagers saving the world, huge boobs that r bigger then what a normal person will have, stuffed animals that come to life, huge swords and small ones *no pun intended xD*, outragerous hair styles and colors, and a few unhealthy realtionships. Sure anime does have to make sense sometimes but jst look around you, anime in general have outragous reasons for why its there.

on a lighter note, I have read the naruto chapter this morning before going to school and well.......^^ i am super excited. naruto now on the verge of his 9 tail fox form but who comes to stop naruto from taking off the seal to unleash full frontal kyubbi? DUN DUN DUNNNN HIS DAD! xD

P.S. whats the reward for the bleach chess game?

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

sael

Quote from: clawmaster on March 13, 2009, 12:28:40 PM
Sure anime does have to make sense sometimes but jst look around you, anime in general have outragous reasons for why its there.
QFT Anime is all about escaping the norm; indeed, all tv is.

At the same time, I have to agree with Yuu too. Plots are seeming much too similar right now, it's just power-up after power-up. The term "godly" comes to mind but I suppose that the hero has to win. You know, the whole good overcoming evil thing. And of course, after killing off all those super tough bad guys and pulling out all the stops to beat the boss, there's always some greater evil to overcome.

If you want something different, look for a series that very few people know about. IDK, I can't think of an easily accessible series off the top of my head that doesn't follow the classic super-ultimately-godly-immortal(even-if-I-get-my-heart-ripped-out-or-stabbed-through-my-gut-or-better-yet-both)-shounen hero.
If you just want something to pass the time and don't care if it's got fight scenes, read Bakuman - the creators of DeathNote came out with another unique series ^__^

clawmaster

Quote from: chaosbark on March 13, 2009, 01:08:10 PM
Quote from: clawmaster on March 13, 2009, 12:28:40 PM
Sure anime does have to make sense sometimes but jst look around you, anime in general have outragous reasons for why its there.
QFT Anime is all about escaping the norm; indeed, all tv is.

At the same time, I have to agree with Yuu too. Plots are seeming much to similar right now, it's just power-up after power-up. The phrase the term "godly" comes to mind but I suppose that the hero has to win. You know, the whole good overcoming evil thing. And of course, after killing off all those super tough bad guys and pulling out all the stops to beat the boss, there's always some greater evil to overcome.

If you want something different, looks for a series that very few people know about. IDK, I can't think of an easily accessible series off the top of my head that doesn't follow the classic super-ultimately-godly-immortal(even-if-I-get-my-heart-ripped-out-or-stabbed-through-my-gut-or-better-yet-both)-shounen hero.
If you just want something to pass the time and don't care if it's got fight scenes, read Bakuman - the creators of DeathNote came out with another unique series ^__^

does fooly cooly count?

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

Yuu

I dont like the direction the anime has taken and I dont want to watch it anymore.

Im tired of having to explain myself to people. If you still like the show thats cool, go on doing so and dont waste time arguing about it.

clawmaster

Quote from: Yuu on March 13, 2009, 01:19:32 PM
  If you still like the show thats cool, go on doing so and dont waste time arguing about it.
agreed

MidnightRosebud

~currently in a state of uncontrolled laughter~

@ Yuu, Clawmaster, Chaosbark, & Wren

.....WOW..... I don't know why, but that just made my day. If all we have to "heated discussions" is how monotone they are all becoming, I'd say we're all doing pretty damn fine in all other cases.  :D Agree to disagree, it's much more fun with opposing opinions, the world would be too monosyllabic otherwise.  :P

Hrrmmmm....stomach's growling...going to look me up some bodyguards...Oh drat, can't. No meat today... :-\

Cosplay 2010

sael

Oh, happy Friday the 13th, everyone ^___^
Hope nothing bad has happened to you!

I apologize if I seem random and illiterate, or whatever else I come off as today. I ended up attempting to write a paper last night and then was stricken with a bout of insomnia. Now I'm forcing myself to stay awake so I don't wake up at 3AM.

waffle-lover26

Yayz for Friday the thirteenth.

I think that we must... START A PETITION FOR THE CAPTAINS TO GET MORE SCREENTIME!
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

Yuu

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on March 13, 2009, 03:41:06 PM
Yayz for Friday the thirteenth.

I think that we must... START A PETITION FOR THE CAPTAINS TO GET MORE SCREENTIME!

Yea, I ear that..but I doubt they will.

Yuu

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on March 13, 2009, 02:40:31 PM
~currently in a state of uncontrolled laughter~

@ Yuu, Clawmaster, Chaosbark, & Wren

.....WOW..... I don't know why, but that just made my day.

Hrrmmmm....stomach's growling...going to look me up some bodyguards...Oh drat, can't. No meat today... :-\

Hm. Well whatever the reason, your welcome.  Bodyguards..? No meat..? Im lost on both issues.

MidnightRosebud

@ Yuu

Uhhmmm...yeah...call it starvation-delihrium? I don't think I even spelt that right......^__^;;;

On another note....*WARNING: Spoilers and Ponderings....*

Just read Bleach, finally. I actually really sympathize with Orihime right now. I can't imagine what she must be going through in her head with both Ichigo and Uryuu dying right in front of her, and an enemy right behind her that's stronger than the three of them combined, and being helpless to stop it all. She's kind of cracking...and I probably would too if I were in her position.

Though the "hair-thing" of Ichigo's is...interesting. Cause even when his Hollow part was taking over when Urahara first forced him to become a Soul Reaper on his own....I don't remember long hair. Ever. Even in his training with the Vizard when he truly became a Shinigami that went too close to being a hollow...I remember really crazy designs all over his body and what not, but this is a new twist....

Perhaps, there's a "second release" for Vizard as well? Maybe? Possibly? I dunno...., but if Ulquiorra can do it, why can't they? Hmmm....must ponder....

As to Naruto....sooo much bloooood. O_____o;;
Bleach was bad enough, but really now!? BOTH have to have blood and pain everywhere ?! REally?!
-Urgh- I feel a little sick....
But, on the other hand...ABOUT DAMN TIME!!! For pete's sake!!!! It took the story enough gosh darn time to get to this point. Now I want my questions about Kushina answered now!!

Cosplay 2010