10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

trupnoi

new bleach chapter is up...

all i can say is ....FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

Naruto was pretty good too..

Aphaestus

Quote from: Runewitt on March 18, 2009, 11:58:58 PM
so.. anyone here ever make their own waraji? i'm stuck not doing fanime this year, but i'm still making them because i heard they're supposed to be really comfortable.

I made my own, but the ones i made aren't really that comfortable, it might be the way i made them...So yea, i had to put some padding on em so i wont kill my feet when walking around ><

http://aphaestus.deviantart.com/art/Waraji-108948229

Those are the ones I made, i need to update the pic though, because there's only one waraji in that pic 
E-gaming Staffer

MidnightRosebud

Go Flute players! \^o^/

@ Kimu & Wren

Break from school, not life. It's just an excuse for work to work you more. DX

@ Wren

...don't count on it.

@ Cookie-be-gone-spray

Ewww~ Do you really have to?
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

WrentheFaceless

@Midnight:  Hey just curious =p

@ new chapter: Oh snap.

sael

iono, wasn't really impressed by the chapter =.=' but I don't want to kill the mood, so... woohoo... -throws up arms unenthusiastically-

Yay flute players! I haven't touched a flute in over a year!

Edit: Agreed about Naruto. Good break/father son time they had there.

Yukari Kaiba

I wasn't too impressed/happy with the new chapter either /= I completely agree with Ulquiorra's sentiments that Ichigo shouldn't be alive >>...
bah.
in other news:
ONE MORE CLASS AND I'M OUT FOR BREAK YAAAAAY *happy Kermit flailing ensues*
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

sael

TAT I want to go home! I have 2 more and then I have to wait a day for my internet to be fixed. :'(

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on March 19, 2009, 12:28:31 PM
I wasn't too impressed/happy with the new chapter either /= I completely agree with Ulquiorra's sentiments that Ichigo shouldn't be alive >>...
bah.
in other news:
ONE MORE CLASS AND I'M OUT FOR BREAK YAAAAAY *happy Kermit flailing ensues*

You suck =/

Interesting thing you all mentioned though.  Maybe hes not alive.  I mean hes in HM already, maybe he died and turned into a hollow.

ToshiX

XD I was quite impress with the chapter ^ ^ Ichigo owned Ulq. but nothing much changed beside giant hole in his chest and horns long hair its manageable ^ ^ probably not fanime but who knows just maybe
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

waffle-lover26

Hmm, creepy chapter.
@Flute players
I feel so alone, even Eevee-chan plays the flute -sniffles and leaves to work on science project-
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

sael

Yukari and Raenef don't play the flute

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: chaosbark on March 19, 2009, 05:18:56 PM

that is correct, I don't play the flute.
I do though play piano and trumpet  ;D
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Runewitt

Quote from: Aphaestus on March 19, 2009, 08:57:32 AM
so.. anyone here ever make their own waraji? i'm stuck not doing fanime this year, but i'm still making them because i heard they're supposed to be really comfortable.

I made my own, but the ones i made aren't really that comfortable, it might be the way i made them...So yea, i had to put some padding on em so i wont kill my feet when walking around ><

Those are the ones I made, i need to update the pic though, because there's only one waraji in that pic 
looks a lot nicer than what i've got. what thickness did you use/did you trace it to your foot?
i made the mistake of using 1/4thick manilla rope, so there are larger gaps in the weave, but the thickness works a bit like padding.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

waffle-lover26

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on March 19, 2009, 06:19:43 PM
Quote from: chaosbark on March 19, 2009, 05:18:56 PM

that is correct, I don't play the flute.
I do though play piano and trumpet  ;D

Unfortunately we dont have as much variety in our band as we do on the forums.
3/4 clarinets and flutes, 3 trumpets, 3 saxes and then a 6 person percussion. Trumpets are our only brass. >.>
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

MidnightRosebud

For the chapter....

what is it with Bleach and people losing arms?! I can know think of three...no, four, no wait, five off the top of my head. It seems to be the magic appendage to just slice/hack/tear off now....>.>......

I'm curious as to what's going to happen to Hollow-Kurosaki now though. Cause it seems to me that Ichigo just finally lost to his inner hollow, and I doubt that Hollow-Kurosaki is going to relinquish that freedom and power anytime soon. Should be interesting actually...

@ Wren

No.
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010

Aphaestus

Quote from: Runewitt on March 19, 2009, 06:26:24 PM
Quote from: Aphaestus on March 19, 2009, 08:57:32 AM

looks a lot nicer than what i've got. what thickness did you use/did you trace it to your foot?
i made the mistake of using 1/4thick manilla rope, so there are larger gaps in the weave, but the thickness works a bit like padding.

The sisal rope is about 1/8 in thickness. if i remembered correctly, i just got 1/4 sisal and just unraveled it. and i did trace it to my foot, i just used a lot of nails to keep the shape ><
E-gaming Staffer

sael

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on March 19, 2009, 09:22:26 PM
what is it with Bleach and people losing arms?! I can know think of three...no, four, no wait, five off the top of my head. It seems to be the magic appendage to just slice/hack/tear off now....>.>......

It makes people seem less powerful than Ichi who can get his heart ripped out and then spring back to life. Much easier to come back if your arm is detached. Matsumoto and Hinamori make me wonder, though... I suppose that they've got a former medic to help them deal with losing massive parts of their bodies =\

@ waffle - hahaha, I wish I had learned to the bassoon instead of the flute. The majority of people in most of the school bands I was in were play flute, clarinet, or trumpet. High school, though - I miss the massive band I was in, sometimes the feeling makes me want to join Davis' Band-Obut then I realized that I have classes that need attending. Then again, the Band-O is awesome; they do all sorts of fun things like dressing up for the annual drag queen/king competition and playing to entertain the crowd XD

Speaking of which: I was watching a show this morning where they were giving a Star Wars cosplayer a makeover and talking about how conventions where people dress up as characters are weird. I was sitting there thinking "Wow, she did a good job on that costume - Hey, there's a Bleach cosplayer! Oooooh nice green wig". I'm such a dork...

WrentheFaceless

@midnight: You misunderstand me, I'm just surprised I thought everyone was under 21 other than us old fart captains. Haha

ToshiX

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on March 19, 2009, 10:17:48 PM
@midnight: You misunderstand me, I'm just surprised I thought everyone was under 21 other than us old fart captains. Haha

Who's a old fart you old fart XD

me want ><
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJkyRLHG9Ro
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on March 19, 2009, 10:17:48 PM

Really now? Have you asked everyone whether they're under twenty-one or not? Seriously, I don't understand why everyone thinks they're "old" once they hit twenty. Then it's complaints about it for the rest of our EIGHTY YEARS OF LIFE!!! =_____=

Like the new icon, by the way.

Cosplay 2010