sael

It's beautiful, Toshi  :D

Charis

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on April 23, 2009, 10:00:52 PM@ Yuu
Noooo!~ You can't kill yourself, I need you at Fanime! T^T

*revives, once more, in an utterly blase fashion*
:P
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Runewitt

i almost feel bad that .. i can closet cosplay by running over to walmart.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

ToshiX

Quote from: Yuu on April 23, 2009, 08:05:10 PM
Quote from: ToshiX on April 23, 2009, 02:56:38 PM
Yuu I am a Ninja XD

Halibel XD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

O_O
...  ...
.....You win.

Dear Fanime,
       Im afraid I will not be attending this year as I have been out smarted by freakin Toshi and therefore cannot go on living.
    Good bye horrible world.

LOL Yuu it isn't the first time now is it?

Midnight - glad that made your day

and as for everyone lol enjoy it ^ ^
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

trupnoi

Toshiro got owned... nice!

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: trupnoi on April 24, 2009, 05:40:40 AM
Toshiro got owned... nice!

Not nice. T^T

I'm hoping they pull through. >.< This is getting nuts, but it's probably only going to get even nuttier before this arc is over with. @__@;;
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

Yuu

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on April 23, 2009, 10:00:52 PM
@ Toshi

-falls over laughing-

Brilliant! Absolutely freakin' brilliant! You just completely made my day!! ;D

@ Yuu

Noooo!~ You can't kill yourself, I need you at Fanime! T^T

Yes. ..It was...brilliant.

*struggling with midnight over stabby-thing* NOO!
For the love of god just let me diiieeeee!! My ego..it hurts too much!!

*Stabs self* ...ow..*Blinks*  Oh hell, I forgot Im immortal.   Dammit all. -_-;

Toshi- I told you 'you won' so just shuttup and enjoy it because it WONT happen again *Glaaare*

This gives me an idea. Perhaps I can write my paper on the pros and cons of life or deah after suffer such a huge blow to ones ego.  XD
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Eliteslayer

Or perhaps on the detrimental effects of horrifying imagery on one's psyche?

At any rate, my thoughts on the latest chapter:
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Yuu

Quote from: Eliteslayer on April 24, 2009, 09:04:14 AM
Or perhaps on the detrimental effects of horrifying imagery on one's psyche?

At any rate, my thoughts on the latest chapter:

Oh yah, there is that but to be honest, I dont believe in 'trauma' ( in a serious and realistic sense) if I did, I wouldnt be having such a hard tiem coming up with a topic.

YAAAAAAN I am never surpised or worried by anything in this series anymore.

I think the 'damage meter' capped a few volumes ago- if being shot with GIANT lazer point blank in the head does not kill something, than losing a limb or five wont either.

Eliteslayer

Well, by "horrifying imagery" I was more referring to the pic Toshi posted. Still, hope you can find a topic soon. If I can think of any suggestions, I'll be sure to mention them.

But at any rate, yeah, being blown up just doesn't seem to mean what it used to. In fact, most Bleach chapters have bee reminding me of a scene from my favorite movie...

http://scienceblogs.com/denialism/images/blackknight.gif

Hope you can attend 'em!

Yuu

Quote from: Eliteslayer on April 24, 2009, 11:20:25 AM
Well, by "horrifying imagery" I was more referring to the pic Toshi posted. Still, hope you can find a topic soon. If I can think of any suggestions, I'll be sure to mention them.

But at any rate, yeah, being blown up just doesn't seem to mean what it used to. In fact, most Bleach chapters have bee reminding me of a scene from my favorite movie...

http://scienceblogs.com/denialism/images/blackknight.gif

Yah, I know what you meant but unfortunatly I doubt Ill get many points for hilarity.

I have come up with an idea though ( Not nearly as entetraining but w/e)

Oh the black night. I was only introduced to Monty Python because my firend insisted that the Black Knight reminded her of me thus I HAD to see him.

You bring up a good point point tthough. The whole denial of mortality thing.

Except for me of coarse, I just AM immortal. XD 

Eliteslayer

Monty Python and the Holy Grail is one of my favorite movies; I'm one of those guys that can quote its entirety from memory. So every time someone gets a limb cut off...

"Tis but a scratch."

"A scratch!? Your arm's off."

"No it isn't."

"Well what's that then?"

"I've had worse."

Except in the case of Bleach, many of them have had worse. It's hard to find another series where someone can survive getting cut in half because a little bit of their spine remained to hold them together, or where someone can get an arm cut off, then inject the wound with morphine and continue fighting. In fact, it's safe to say that any near fatal injury is "just a flesh wound" in this series. In a good way.

Hope you can attend 'em!

sael

Agreed. Matsumoto is still hanging in there even though she missing, what? An entire side of her torso?  ::)

Meh. But Kira was awesome, healing 4 people at once even if he hasn't been a medic for some time.

BTW: We're the #1 thread in posts for the entire site @____@ #1 by over 1k posts.

billgoku

Quote from: chaosbark on April 24, 2009, 12:35:32 PM
Agreed. Matsumoto is still hanging in there even though she missing, what? An entire side of her torso?  ::)

Meh. But Kira was awesome, healing 4 people at once even if he hasn't been a medic for some time.

BTW: We're the #1 thread in posts for the entire site @____@ #1 by over 1k posts.

Well, we have some energetic people here who love to chat, plus we're the best gathering fanime has to offer. No surprise to me.  ;D
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: billgoku on April 24, 2009, 02:11:34 PM

Well, we have some energetic people here who love to chat, plus we're the best gathering fanime has to offer. No surprise to me.  ;D

I second that. \^o^/

@ Eliteslayer & Yuu

Yeeaahh~ Anyone keeping track on how many people have lost an arm in this series? Seriously!? Question: has anyone lost a leg? I'm curious now....

And yes, I'm holding out on the hope that things go from bad to worse, and at the last possibly moment the Vizard show up. =^____^=
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

Eliteslayer

Let's see... Ichigo cut off Yammy's arm, but it got reattached. Tousen cut off Grimmjow's arm, but Inoue fixed that. Kenpachi tore off some of Nnoitra's arms when he was in his released form, but he grew them back. Ulquiorra cut off Ishida's arm. Then Crazy Strong Hollow Ichigo cut off Ulquiorra's arm, but he grew it back. Then he blew up half of Ulquiorra's body, but he grew that back as well, and now this.

And that's just from the start of the arrancars appearing and on, and just the ones I remember off the top of my head. Man, the Bleach universe has more severed limbs than a bowl of Wendy's chili. (Outdated joke, so sue me.)  I don't recall seeing any legs getting cut off, though, unless you count Ulquiorra losing half his body.

Hope you can attend 'em!

WrentheFaceless

And worst of all, Stark cut Shunsui's hat.  The bastard

waffle-lover26

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on April 24, 2009, 02:50:24 PM
And worst of all, Stark cut Shunsui's hat.  The bastard

Agreed, the other captains are nothing compared to Shunsui's hat, that thing can move mountains faster than Hiyori's sandal

Quote from: Eliteslayer on April 24, 2009, 02:49:55 PM
Let's see... Ichigo cut off Yammy's arm, but it got reattached. Tousen cut off Grimmjow's arm, but Inoue fixed that. Kenpachi tore off some of Nnoitra's arms when he was in his released form, but he grew them back. Ulquiorra cut off Ishida's arm. Then Crazy Strong Hollow Ichigo cut off Ulquiorra's arm, but he grew it back. Then he blew up half of Ulquiorra's body, but he grew that back as well, and now this.

And that's just from the start of the arrancars appearing and on, and just the ones I remember off the top of my head. Man, the Bleach universe has more severed limbs than a bowl of Wendy's chili. (Outdated joke, so sue me.)  I don't recall seeing any legs getting cut off, though, unless you count Ulquiorra losing half his body.

Don't forget the end of the Ishida vs. Mayuri fight. That scientist has lost his arm like 3 times.  Can I chop off Barragan's legs? When was the last time he walked for more than 10 seconds?
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

sael

Awe, don't be mean to his majesty! It's not his fault that he's, um... kind of shaped like a gourd and his legs are kinda shaped like pegs. Well, four legs/a big stump are better than 2 sticks, must be why his fraccion carry a chair around for him.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: chaosbark on April 24, 2009, 07:34:44 PM
Awe, don't be mean to his majesty! It's not his fault that he's, um... kind of shaped like a gourd and his legs are kinda shaped like pegs. Well, four legs/a big stump are better than 2 sticks, must be why his fraccion carry a chair around for him.

because Barragan is lazy and doesn't appreciate his fraccion T_T

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on April 24, 2009, 02:33:16 PM
Quote from: billgoku on April 24, 2009, 02:11:34 PM

I second that. \^o^/

d'awww thanks guys ^^ glad to know all my work put into this gathering pays enough enough that people like it ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)