it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

trupnoi

Quote from: BumbleB on April 28, 2009, 09:44:41 PM
0_0 That last Bleach episode was mind scarring 0.o

are you serious? i thought it was Perfect Stylish Dangerous Psychedelic Valuable Economical Continental Incredible Unbelievable episode *takes a huge breath in afterwards*

ToshiX

Luckily I had dinner before hand this time XD
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Eliteslayer

Well, I'm about halfway through the episode and already lost my will to live. So, it was nice knowing you all, I'll see you in hell.

Oh, wait, Fanime's worth living for. I'll just have to live with the trauma, I suppose. *sigh* The years of therapy are sometimes the most expensive part of being an anime fan.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

waffle-lover26

Thanks to bleach- I've lost any remnants of my sanity I might have possessed at some point in time.
My brother came in to scold me for being to loud during tonights episode. Then he saw Coolhorns release.
His reaction "That guy is so gay in that little dress and those bracelets. And are those high heels?"
He couldn't take the 'beauty' anymore and left.
All in all?
It was a super stunning glamorous beautiful astounding breathtaking incredible wonderful... piece of mind scarring comic relief... but I am so going to use all those adjectives tomorrow just to creep out the teachers.
"It was an... amazing astonishing breathtaking wonderful unbelievably pretty assignment!" "Was there any use behind all those words?"
"Absolutely not~!
I wonder if there is a therapy to help people deal with the losses of their favorite characters...
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

RyuSan777

hey i was on the cosplay .com forum and noticed i was there but on this one i wasnt there?? was i removed? if that were the case to make sure im here and i will be showing as Bankai Hitsugaya
Fanime Cosplays
Day 1: Ootori Kyoya- Ouran HS Host Club,
Tsuchimi Rin-Shuffle!,Kiryu Zero-Vampire Knights
Day 2:Hitsugaya Toushiro *Bankai Form*- Bleach
Death the kid-Soul Eater, Zero-Code Geass
Day 3:Philipenes-Hetalia
Day 4:Kyon- The Meloncholy

BumbleB

On the new opening I think Bleach wants to be the new Hare Hare Yukai. I have been trying to memorize the Orihime/Rukia opening dance, IT'S REALLY HARD! The song is catchy but it's a lot faster than the Hare Hare Yukai. If anyone can remember it they should perform it at the gathering.  ;D
Yes I can go to Fanime!

Sunday:Shinigami Rukia- Bleach

Liquid

Need to rename this thread to "Bleach Spoilers 2009!"  :D
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: RyuSan777 on April 28, 2009, 11:58:55 PM
hey i was on the cosplay .com forum and noticed i was there but on this one i wasnt there?? was i removed? if that were the case to make sure im here and i will be showing as Bankai Hitsugaya

You haven't posted here, so I didn't add you. I keep the lists separate from each other to create less confusion and clutter on the first post. But I'll add you here too.

regarding episode 217 - omg that was hilarious XD could have done without the close ups on some areas, but overall that fight was hilarious. And Findor's fight with Shuuhei is going to be shown next week <3 eager to see what color the eye markings he has are.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

sael

lol, Yukari. Eager to get started on your Findor cosplay, are you? I thought that next week was Izuru's battle, though... Maybe I'm wrong.

fanime_lo-ve

hehe. XD

ep.217. *pukes* ('A')   I Lost all the food I had that day.
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

WrentheFaceless

Ugh...at least he's dead and gone.  That episode scarred me for life..

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: chaosbark on April 29, 2009, 02:10:41 AM
lol, Yukari. Eager to get started on your Findor cosplay, are you? I thought that next week was Izuru's battle, though... Maybe I'm wrong.

well the sneak peek for next week (haha that rhymed XD) showed clips of both fights, so we'll probably get to see both C:
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

userpay

Hello people! I was at the gathering in 2008 and not able to come to fanime this year and thus haven't been on this forum but then I relized I had forgotten something that interested me. Last year we took photos with a wedding group and was wondering if they were ever posted? All I remember is that we were waiting for the wedding photographer to post them.

narutofan17

Quote from: Liquid on April 29, 2009, 12:11:32 AM
Amen. I've been so busy with Naruto I haven't been able to catch up with Bleach. T_T
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Yuu

Im kinda short 5'3 or something.. I dunno. So going as mini-Byakuya probly works just fine.

Even as an adult he is short comparievley.
( I once read a crack-fic where Renji had to get a book off the top shelf for him. It was the greatest thing I have evar read)
The fact that Renji has to look down to him also brings me great joy. Maybe that is the real reason Byakuya hates him so much.

But I digress...

The newset episode..I will proabably watch. I do love that battle and have overcome my fear of Coolhorn. I now realized he is just fugly and retarded.

" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

ToshiX

"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

BumbleB

Quote from: narutofan17 on April 29, 2009, 01:15:50 PM
Quote from: Liquid on April 29, 2009, 12:11:32 AM
Amen. I've been so busy with Naruto I haven't been able to catch up with Bleach. T_T
I gave up on Naruto a long time ago.
Yes I can go to Fanime!

Sunday:Shinigami Rukia- Bleach

billgoku

I've been reading both naruto and bleach.
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

Yuu

" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

waffle-lover26

Renji weighs more than both Byakuya and Ichigo, and almost as much as Kenpachi. At least he's not the only short captain. And I don't mean just Hitsugaya either (4'4"). According to my character guide book, Unohana and Yoruichi are only 5'2".

Yes, 'Bleach Spoilers 2009' sounds good to me.
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.