1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Yukari Kaiba

schedule is available for download off of the website
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Yuu

Quote from: Lordsnow on May 21, 2009, 10:03:40 PM
*GIRLISH HIGH_PITCHED SQUEAL*

>.>..

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

*shudders* Oh dear god my brain..this would be the one thing I DONT like about cons >>

Everything else on e other hand is awesome...its just a shame that I wont acually see you guys until Sunday.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Yukari Kaiba

alrighty this is the last post I'm making before Sunday - hope everybody got everything done (I just barely did XD), See you all Sunday!
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

waffle-lover26

The mask fragment is still drying downstairs, but when it finishes I'll be painting it. Everything else is done and I'm shaking with excitement.
The only bad thing is that I don't know if i'll be able to move my limbs tomorrow after tonights test. Apparently they're brutal workouts, hope I make brown belt.
Looking forward to seeing everyone!
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

sael

Best of luck to you, Waffle!

EeveeGirl101

*Spaz* Fanime...tomorrow...so....excited! x3 Has anyone gone yet and returned? Taken any pictures? Probably not, because I'm guessing that it is hardly over~ I can't wait. I'm so happy, I feel as if I'm about to explode in to a million bubbly lil' pieces. On another note: Yesterday, I officially finished my cosplay! Got my hair cut and everything. I think they said I got about five inches cut off, or something like that. I got some pretty interesting reactions, too. xD Two people screamed. Who would of thought? Now I need to figure out how to style it so that people don't end up thinking that I'm a brown haired Yachiru without a Vice-Captains badge.

By the way, Inu-Chan told me she won't be coming. D;

kakashifangurl1

BumbleB says: my cosplay=epic failure.
Hello everyone my cosplay will either be shinigami rukia with epic failure pants or closet cosplay rukia school girl. :P
I dont wanna FAIL!

OGIGA

I'm pretty impressed by a lot of the cosplays. A lot of people looked really good!!! Too bad I only recognize people from Bleach and Naruto.  :-\ Anyway, I can't wait for Bleach gathering!!!!

Oh my goodness. So I was there with my sister today.... and we kept getting attacked by photographers. I was Ishida Uryuu and my sister was Ise Nanao. We got stopped like 15-20 times for photos so I hope one of you is on this thread. I must say thanks for making us feel so popular. :)

Yukari Kaiba

posting live from my hotel room! 8D
ended up getting here late so I didn't even bother putting on a costume. Just chilled with friends and hung out at the bar in the Hilton. Looking forward to my Ulquiorra & Orihime photoshoot tomorrow XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

EeveeGirl101

Fanime: Even waiting in a line is fun!

That is what Waffle {Whom is at my house for a sleepover! x3} and I learned on our very first day at Fanime. Aaaah~ The con was AMAZING! Yeah, we didn't even care that we accidentally waited in the wrong line for one and half hours, when our real one would actually take five or so minutes. The person whom was behind us was super-amazingly nice~ Later on during the course of or trip through the line, we met a Bleach fanatic! So we conversed a bit with him, and Waffle bested him at some Bleach trivia. I even saw a Louise the Zero cosplayer~! Wow, even if we could have skipped the line, it was actually very entertaining. But one of the best things was guy, who was cosplaying as a Mudkip~{?} When asked if he leiked Mudkips, he simply pulled down on his shirt, which held the words "Yes I do."

So, we basically spent a lot of time walking from the front hall and upstairs, doing random things. Black Gai {I think his name is Chris? Looking forward to seeing him again at the Bleach Gathering!} stopped us and asked for our picture, which we were delighted to allow him to take. We had already had our picture taken about three or five times by this point {I lost count after two xD} but my posing was still imperfect. Waffle does the most amazing Sun Sun poses, and I'm looking forward to seeing how she does on Sunday. Ugh, but I didn't have the book I brought along just for the sake of having something to pose with, so I'm fairly sure my part didn't turn out so well.

Later on, we ran in to more awesome cosplayers! Well, actually, they were all awesome, but some really stood out for us. Like perhaps the awesome Shinigami-sama who had a Death the Kid with him? Heck yeah! Too bad he didn't come to the Soul Eater gathering, though. And then we caught a Shrek{spelling?} later on. OH! AND A YAMAMOTO! He better be coming tomorrow, or else I will be one sad Eevee-baka. Also, there was an Armstrong. I'm currently tempted to Photoshop some sparkles on to his pictures. Then, there was this adorable UlquiHime couple, that allowed us to take some pictures and even have one taken with all four of us as a group.

So, as it neared three 'o' clock, me, my dad, and Waffle with her newly won Kon plushie, headed over to the Soul Eater gathering. Wow, I wasn't expecting such a turn out! There must have at least been...like....fifty or so cosplayers there! And a slightly smaller crowd taking the pictures, which included Waffle and I. Really, I think I got over a hundred pictures just from that gathering! Urgh, there were so many amazing cosplayers there as well! But my favorites would have to be Spirit, young Medusa with the pumpkin panties, that one Chrona who had a Ragnarok, the Excalibur plushie {If he even counts!} and, of course, Medusa, Nygus, plus Mifune! Hah, yes, we recognized them almost instantly. Except for the fact that we were just a bit unsure, amazed by the awesomeness, and just feeling a bit shy to go up to people we knew from the forums. Okay, maybe not just "a bit," Which is funny, because we had had no problem running up to Random cosplayers that we had never even met before, and then waving to them.

Anyhow, in the end, we got up and approached FanimeLove after the gathering. I'm so glad I did, I would have completely regretted not. My compliments to you, and Midnightrosebud, on how completely awesome the gathering it was! So well directed, as well. >w< It only makes me twice as excited for the Bleach gathering. Is it really only in like...fourteen hours?! We are looking forward to meeting those of you who we didn't have the pleasure of meeting today!

~Eevee and Waffle

{PS:: Yes, Eevee knows she used the word "awesome" too much. xD}
{PPS:: This is Waffle, I have hijacked the keyboard, it was hard walking around for me cause the sole of my boot broke off.}

OGIGA

Yay! Finally the Bleach gathering tomorrow! I have been waiting forever for it. :)

Roguethe

I can't wait to get some pictures from the Bleach Gathering.
C:
I hope to get some video of the frisbee match too, if I'm not too in the way or anything. XD I'll stick to the side lines.

I draw sometimessss

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: EeveeGirl101 on May 23, 2009, 07:40:30 PM
Then, there was this adorable UlquiHime couple, that allowed us to take some pictures and even have one taken with all four of us as a group.

lol you have no idea who that was?

that Ulquiorra and Orihime you took pictures with was me and my friend XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

EeveeGirl101

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 24, 2009, 03:38:04 AM

lol you have no idea who that was?

that Ulquiorra and Orihime you took pictures with was me and my friend XD

What? You're kidding me! >///< Waffle told me that it might have been you, seeing as you said that you would be with an Orihime, but we both were fairly unsure. There were so many people, we figured, what were the odds of running in to that specific one? But, then again, we didn't manage to find many others....

Anyhow, thanks for taking a picture with us! Now, excuse me while I attempt to wake up Waffle by poking her with a pencil, which I am claiming to be Aizen's Zanpakuto. And then, hopefully, her mom will pick her up in time for us to spray her hair, change in to our costumes, and hurry over for today's epic win cosplay chess. You're going down, Arrancar! >:3

{{WAFFLE EDIT: Now that I am awake, I will state that the Arrancar will own the Shinigami today!}}

{{EEVEE EDIT: You wish! D:<}}

{{EEVEE EDIT 2: Shinigami won! x3 I'm happy, even if I only moved one space and then got stuck after that.}}

waffle-lover26

Well, I am back at home, and the bleach gathering was awesome. The only thing I regret is my mom not letting me get some of Captain Mom's cookies. T^T
I've already narrowed down my list of cosplays for next year. Either Soi Fong (not sure which version) or Neliel (really short but adult ver.)
Kawaii mini-Aizen! He was so adorable!
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

kakashifangurl1

BumbleB: Teh Bleach gathering was teh best. soo tired just got home. :P *dead* only bad thing was that I was the first to die in Chess.

Will type later too tired

OGIGA

That was an awesome gathering! Would everybody please post a link to where you have uploaded the pictures? That would be really cool!

billgoku

Well, I had some major bad luck hit me hard last night. I had my camera stolen and all 500 images I took the whole weekend. One good thing Im sure I can replace it without buying another, not sure about the memory card, but all those images, especially of our bleach gathering are gone.

Oh and bumbleB I didn't know which rukia you were so I didn't say hi. : (

Edit: Yeah just found out that I can't get a replacement camera with the insurance plan I bought, so I'm stuck paying for something I don't have....kinda makes me wanna cry but then again I'm too angry too.
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

Kanzake

It was fun seeing a lot of old people from the forums and then some new ones, and the ones i know but they dont know i know, i dont troll forums honest. :3
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

ToshiX

It was a blast this year another 361 days till next year TwT and it was great seeing everyone again and those I just met as well
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???