alright :/
10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Runewitt

my friend is already telling me that i need to be kenpachi next year, and that he'd be yachiru, but he's kinda tall and i dont think he'd look good with pink hair.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Yuu

I missed the protesters? Damn! I was going to use them for shenanighens with my Nicolai costume
FYI-Nicolai is a narsistic, manipulative, not so much-evil-just really pissed off Cardnial/Exshorshist/bastard son of Czar Nicholas during WW 1.
It totally happened. XP

Charis- For all his bitching that  he doesnt like AX and that " going anywhere with you (me) is NOT a vacation Paul  randomly asked " Hey, youwannago to AX?"

So for the moment there is a VERY slim possiblity.

Toshi- Paul has the pictures and is very lazy. I have no idea when Ill get them.  I is busy too with sooo many differant birthday parties. finals.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Trumby

I'll be going to AX. This'll be my first year there so gotta make it good :D
Fanime cosplays (if I can make it..!)
Snowtrooper (Star Wars)
Greed (FMA)
Random pirate
Kurosaki Isshin (working on it now)

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: kakashifangurl1 on May 28, 2009, 10:28:39 PM
@Yukari when you are planning the date of the gathering I think Sunday would be the best because all the "gathering killing" protesters probably wont bother us.

I'm not going to let when the protesters will be there dictate when I host the gathering - if they are there, then they're there. They try to start something with me, they will get an earful from the STFU bullhorn (I will not tolerate someone ruining my gathering and bother those who come to it to have fun). Gathering will most likely be on Saturday next year, as the Bleach and Naruto gatherings have this unwritten/spoken rule that they are not to be held on the same day and that they switch the days every year.

@Charis' AX question - I'm going! 8D but you already knew that XD are you bringing Minazuki?
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Charis

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 29, 2009, 11:13:21 AM@Charis' AX question - I'm going! 8D but you already knew that XD are you bringing Minazuki?

Planning to! He can't go out of state, I think, so he has to get what playtime he can around here. (And judging by the Bleach AX thread on coscom, you guys are in the same hotel as we are.  XD )

@Yuu: do you want me to hang onto Zabi until you guys figure out AX, or were you not planning on having him there?  Haven't shipped him back yet because I've been too sick. :P
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Charis on May 29, 2009, 11:33:22 AM
Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on May 29, 2009, 11:13:21 AM@Charis' AX question - I'm going! 8D but you already knew that XD are you bringing Minazuki?

Planning to! He can't go out of state, I think, so he has to get what playtime he can around here. (And judging by the Bleach AX thread on coscom, you guys are in the same hotel as we are.  XD )

you guys are in the HI too? lol maybe if i can get it done along with the other two costumes I'm doing, I might possibly get PJ Renji finished and we could have a Bleach PJ party XD lol
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

RyuSan777

well all i have to say to you yukari is hats off to ya the gathering was spectacular even with the after gather photoshoot! it was a good idea to move it to the park as well because the fountain area was starting to crowd up so if you decide next year to have a after shoot then again move it to the park nearby. as far as the protesters go screw em' we come to fanime to get away from it all and they wanna ruin it, if they come on the day of next years gathering id sugest moving to the park area or somewhere noticable for the gathering.personally i think its sad none of us cosplayers can enjoy somthing decent without them comming and F'n everything up i mean these guys are always there every fanime and lose their battle, saying were all sinners when they are the ones sinning and judgeing us. why even try..... i was there defending us again this year and the police showed up and kickd them outa there. so please if they show feel free to give em hell yukari. since this was a realy good gathering im dying to see how the ax gathering will go. im sad to annouce hyorinmaru needs to be reapired though one of the straps to hang my wings on snapped so i gotta do some repairs. dont worry though bankai toushiro is still going to ax, still sitting waiting wishing for all the bleach gathering shots espcially the fight with aizen shots
Fanime Cosplays
Day 1: Ootori Kyoya- Ouran HS Host Club,
Tsuchimi Rin-Shuffle!,Kiryu Zero-Vampire Knights
Day 2:Hitsugaya Toushiro *Bankai Form*- Bleach
Death the kid-Soul Eater, Zero-Code Geass
Day 3:Philipenes-Hetalia
Day 4:Kyon- The Meloncholy

Charis

As far as the protesters: it comes down to "please don't feed the trolls".  If people didn't pay attention to them, they wouldn't come back, really.
(Not that it's ever going to happen, because cosplayers like to feed the trolls, but still.)

@Yukari: Heeeee, that'd be fun if you do!  But no stress any-which-way.
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

OGIGA

I have a question... Where can we find the official picture of the whole Bleach gathering that the staff took?

RyuSan777

ask Bsaphire she may know
Fanime Cosplays

Yuu

Quote from: Charis on May 28, 2009, 11:08:19 PM

Sixth Division, for the record, has been very bad recently.  Getting both myself and Ukitake-taichou sick in a single weekend?  Tsk, tsk, tsk ...

Really?  Were sooo sorry about that. I swear we have NO IDEA how that happened.   
11th..your next.

(What do you think happened to the other three noble families?)

Go ahead and send Zabi back up. Even IF we go to AX Paul will probably drive. Also, Im retiring that costume. Its more trouble than its worth.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Charis

Sounds like you'll need another spanking, little Byakuya ...
(I'll post Zabi up next week, then, when I've taken incriminating photosI'm not a plague rat anymore.)
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

Lady Saru

Did anyone get a picture of that Aizen/Gin fanservice at the park? Know I didn't....
Cosplay:
Grell Sutcliffe
Marchesa version (B&W ball)

kakashifangurl1

Quote from: Lady Saru on May 29, 2009, 10:16:36 PM
Did anyone get a picture of that Aizen/Gin fanservice at the park? Know I didn't....
No actually, after that I had to explain what yaoi/fanservice was to my dad. (not very fun)

ToshiX

Yuu well whenever you up it just pm me it here or cos.com or send me link on my aim which should be in my profile.

As of AX it will be awesome especially they just announced Legendary Seiyuu Toshiyuki Morikawa, also some power rangers there which I am quite excited since I love the o.g power rangers and huge on sentais and kamen riders, Robot Chicken cast and crew, tri-gun and guity gear creators need I say more XD
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

raenef

Quote from: kakashifangurl1 on May 29, 2009, 10:21:06 PM
No actually, after that I had to explain what yaoi/fanservice was to my dad. (not very fun)

ouch, that couldnt have been fun. I'm just happy my little brother (tiny aizen) didnt come over to the park
(member of Obscure Tomatoes Cosplay group)

Eliteslayer

Quote from: raenef on May 30, 2009, 12:11:33 AM
Quote from: kakashifangurl1 on May 29, 2009, 10:21:06 PM

ouch, that couldnt have been fun. I'm just happy my little brother (tiny aizen) didnt come over to the park

Oh, Mini-Me's your brother? That's awesome. Probably a good thing he didn't go to the park, though, unless you want him in pics where everyone's reaching for Rangiku's boobs.

It's these sorts of situations that make me not regret my parents not being into anime. But then, when they do see things like that in pictures and the like, it makes me wish they were into anime so I wouldn't have to explain and/or defend it.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

sael

Hahaha, my parents stopped trying to understand why I like anime after my little sister got into it. At least with me working on cosplays my mom knows that I have neither the time nor the money to be doing bad things, so she puts up with it. I think that the worst I've gotten is being asked by my sister what yaoi is... I do try to avoid that subject at all costs around her...

RyuSan777

Quote from: chaosbark on May 30, 2009, 02:15:20 AM
Hahaha, my parents stopped trying to understand why I like anime after my little sister got into it. At least with me working on cosplays my mom knows that I have neither the time nor the money to be doing bad things, so she puts up with it. I think that the worst I've gotten is being asked by my sister what yaoi is... I do try to avoid that subject at all costs around her...
ouch..... well that is a bit of a touchy subject
Fanime Cosplays

MidnightRosebud

While I didn't take these two, I did take just about every shot of the entire Bleach gathering. From the Chess match to frisbee to the gathering and park adventures. Though I did leave the park a bit early, I believe.

If there are any specific requests, let me know and I will post them up. ;D

Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy