10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: EeveeGirl101 on May 23, 2009, 07:40:30 PM
Later on, we ran in to more awesome cosplayers! Well, actually, they were all awesome, but some really stood out for us. Like perhaps the awesome Shinigami-sama who had a Death the Kid with him? Heck yeah! Too bad he didn't come to the Soul Eater gathering, though. And then we caught a Shrek{spelling?} later on. OH! AND A YAMAMOTO! He better be coming tomorrow, or else I will be one sad Eevee-baka. Also, there was an Armstrong. I'm currently tempted to Photoshop some sparkles on to his pictures. Then, there was this adorable UlquiHime couple, that allowed us to take some pictures and even have one taken with all four of us as a group.

So, as it neared three 'o' clock, me, my dad, and Waffle with her newly won Kon plushie, headed over to the Soul Eater gathering. Wow, I wasn't expecting such a turn out! There must have at least been...like....fifty or so cosplayers there! And a slightly smaller crowd taking the pictures, which included Waffle and I. Really, I think I got over a hundred pictures just from that gathering! Urgh, there were so many amazing cosplayers there as well! But my favorites would have to be Spirit, young Medusa with the pumpkin panties, that one Chrona who had a Ragnarok, the Excalibur plushie {If he even counts!} and, of course, Medusa, Nygus, plus Mifune! Hah, yes, we recognized them almost instantly. Except for the fact that we were just a bit unsure, amazed by the awesomeness, and just feeling a bit shy to go up to people we knew from the forums. Okay, maybe not just "a bit," Which is funny, because we had had no problem running up to Random cosplayers that we had never even met before, and then waving to them.

Anyhow, in the end, we got up and approached FanimeLove after the gathering. I'm so glad I did, I would have completely regretted not. My compliments to you, and Midnightrosebud, on how completely awesome the gathering it was! So well directed, as well. >w< It only makes me twice as excited for the Bleach gathering. Is it really only in like...fourteen hours?! We are looking forward to meeting those of you who we didn't have the pleasure of meeting today!

~Eevee and Waffle

You two were and are absolutely adorable!  :D

I wish you would have popped up and said hi at the Soul Eater gathering. T^T It was so much craziness that I didn't really look around much. >__<;;
And the Shrek was actually the Chris you two seemed to run into all con-long. XD

Little Nanao-chan was incredibly awesome to hug! ^____^
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

MidnightRosebud

*~ Triple Post Threat!! ~*

Those are all I have up at the moment. But I have each group, each individual squad, the re-enactments at the fountains, and more!!  8)

Thank you SOOOO much Yukari for hosting the Bleach gathering again. It was awesome, and I can't wait til next years! \^o^/
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010

kakashifangurl1

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on May 30, 2009, 06:06:49 PM

Lol thats me with Kon! The person's account that i'm using was not able to attend this gathering or Fanime. :'(
Anyone notice how windy it was? It was pretty awesome for Sode no Shirayuki's ribbon action. But the infamous Kuchiki hair-in-face was kinda of troublesome with the gusts every 5 minutes. :( any other Kuchiki's or people with weird bang thinigys notice that?
EDIT *looks at picture* ugh my hair, it lost it's umf
*palm face* forgot hair wax and mousse...had to style with gel, my hair lost it's Rukia-ness :P

and chibi Aizen made definately made my day :) Makes me want to bring my little sister as Kon/Yachiru/Yuzu/Baby Nel. I <3 <3 <3 you Yukari and all you Bleachies XD lol

~BumbleB

EeveeGirl101

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on May 30, 2009, 06:12:08 PM
Quote from: EeveeGirl101 on May 23, 2009, 07:40:30 PM
Later on, we ran in to more awesome cosplayers! Well, actually, they were all awesome, but some really stood out for us. Like perhaps the awesome Shinigami-sama who had a Death the Kid with him? Heck yeah! Too bad he didn't come to the Soul Eater gathering, though. And then we caught a Shrek{spelling?} later on. OH! AND A YAMAMOTO! He better be coming tomorrow, or else I will be one sad Eevee-baka. Also, there was an Armstrong. I'm currently tempted to Photoshop some sparkles on to his pictures. Then, there was this adorable UlquiHime couple, that allowed us to take some pictures and even have one taken with all four of us as a group.

So, as it neared three 'o' clock, me, my dad, and Waffle with her newly won Kon plushie, headed over to the Soul Eater gathering. Wow, I wasn't expecting such a turn out! There must have at least been...like....fifty or so cosplayers there! And a slightly smaller crowd taking the pictures, which included Waffle and I. Really, I think I got over a hundred pictures just from that gathering! Urgh, there were so many amazing cosplayers there as well! But my favorites would have to be Spirit, young Medusa with the pumpkin panties, that one Chrona who had a Ragnarok, the Excalibur plushie {If he even counts!} and, of course, Medusa, Nygus, plus Mifune! Hah, yes, we recognized them almost instantly. Except for the fact that we were just a bit unsure, amazed by the awesomeness, and just feeling a bit shy to go up to people we knew from the forums. Okay, maybe not just "a bit," Which is funny, because we had had no problem running up to Random cosplayers that we had never even met before, and then waving to them.

Anyhow, in the end, we got up and approached FanimeLove after the gathering. I'm so glad I did, I would have completely regretted not. My compliments to you, and Midnightrosebud, on how completely awesome the gathering it was! So well directed, as well. >w< It only makes me twice as excited for the Bleach gathering. Is it really only in like...fourteen hours?! We are looking forward to meeting those of you who we didn't have the pleasure of meeting today!

~Eevee and Waffle

You two were and are absolutely adorable!  :D

I wish you would have popped up and said hi at the Soul Eater gathering. T^T It was so much craziness that I didn't really look around much. >__<;;
And the Shrek was actually the Chris you two seemed to run into all con-long. XD

Little Nanao-chan was incredibly awesome to hug! ^____^

Thanks, although mini Aizen had to be the cutest one there. x3

Waffle and I almost did, but we chickened out, and both had some dispute over who would have gone up. I'm pretty sure I said the stupidest thing when I went up to Fanime_Love, as well. Oh, but we did get to see you and little Medusa~! EDIT: That reminds me, I got, like, over a hundred pictures of the Soul Eater gathering. Would you mind if I posted a couple in the gathering's thread?

What? No kidding! I guess it really is a small world convention, no matter how incredibly huge it seemed when we first got there. I could have sworn there was a look of shock on our faces when we finally arrived. Or, maybe it was those giant smiles we had from shouting,"We're in a parking lot!" over and over.

Uwah~ >w< Speaking of which, those were some awesome pictures you posted up! I've been looking for one of the T.B.T.P. cosplayers since Sunday. xD And I think I also see the one with me hitting Wren's foot with a book.

MidnightRosebud

@ Eevee

Mini Aizen was icing on the Pendulum cake, yes.  :-*

And we'd luv to see the pictures from the Gathering! ^___^

It's true. You're very huggable. Of course I have photos. Even though I didn't take any of the Pendulum ones myself. XD All credit for those goes to Urahara if I'm remembering correctly, or was it Fanime_lo-ve?  :-\

Yep, looks like the random guy I gave my camera to snapped the one of you hitting Wren. -cheered slighly by the thought-

Cosplay 2010

EeveeGirl101

@Midnight

Definitely. So cute! >w<

Alright, I'm uploading them as I type~ As to not spam the thread too much, I'll just post one of each category, and if anyone wants, I think I have close-ups on almost everyone that partook.

Many thanks to Urahara or Fanime_lo-ve, then, for taking the pictures!

Well, that's Fanime for you. ou can ask random people to take pictures for you, and they don't go off stealing your camera.

And now, off-topicness time! ...I need to catch the Naruto and D.Gray-Man gatherings next year. But, if I do, I'm probably going to need at least two spare memory cards. -w- Taking pictures of cosplayers is fun~ <3

waffle-lover26

There should've been a picture of all the arrancar bowing down to mini-Aizen, that would've just been awesome ^^

And I'm scanning the page of the book where Eevee and I doodled on Tousen's face and got a bunch a bunch of people to sign it. Definately the best page of the book. I'll update a picture of it soon, or get Eevee to do it.
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

sael

I'll make sure to report all the Mini-Aizen comments to Raenef (he's her little brother). He had an awesome time at the gathering and had a long chat with me about the chess game afterward. He's also looking forward to next year and hopes to be in the chess game as a knight (he was upset that he couldn't be this year). As far as I know, he wants to return as Mini-Captain Aizen next year.

I never really spoke to any of you at the gathering... (Damn shyness...) I found a high school friend I hadn't seen for a while and kind of clung to her. All of your cosplays were really impressive. I look forward to seeing you all next year! ^_____^

And I meant to go find Midnight and Fanime to say "hi", but Raenef and I kept leaving stuff for our Saturday gathering in her car. Most of our day was consumed by walking back and forth from the hotel room to the car, and looking for scissors because I stupidly forgot to bring some.

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: chaosbark on May 30, 2009, 08:52:44 PM
I'll make sure to report all the Mini-Aizen comments to Raenef (he's her little brother). He had an awesome time at the gathering and had a long chat with me about the chess game afterward. He's also looking forward to next year and hopes to be in the chess game as a knight (he was upset that he couldn't be this year). As far as I know, he wants to return as Mini-Captain Aizen next year.

I never really spoke to any of you at the gathering... (Damn shyness...) I found a high school friend I hadn't seen for a while and kind of clung to her. All of your cosplays were really impressive. I look forward to seeing you all next year! ^_____^

And I meant to go find Midnight and Fanime to say "hi", but Raenef and I kept leaving stuff for our Saturday gathering in her car. Most of our day was consumed by walking back and forth from the hotel room to the car, and looking for scissors because I stupidly forgot to bring some.
Goodness!! O___O we don't bite! Well....I don't at least. XD

I wish you guys would've come up and said hi. T^T

@ Eevee

The Naruto gathering was fun, but crazy. Fanime_lo-ve and I were only there for half an hour cause we had to madly dash upstairs to our room and change for Soul Eater. >_<;; But somehow I managed a lot of pictures myself. The secret is to carry around a USB and borrow someone's laptop to download your camera at least once a day.  (Love you eternally for that Fanime_lo-ve!!)

Cosplay 2010

trupnoi

I'm so mad at myself for missing majority of the gathering, though i was able to find the people who went to the park to take pics... 

kakashifangurl1

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on May 30, 2009, 08:50:07 PM
There should've been a picture of all the arrancar bowing down to mini-Aizen, that would've just been awesome ^^

And I'm scanning the page of the book where Eevee and I doodled on Tousen's face and got a bunch a bunch of people to sign it. Definately the best page of the book. I'll update a picture of it soon, or get Eevee to do it.
Lol then i signed the picture of Rukia XD

~Rukia was here.

kyorami

Quote from: kakashifangurl1 on May 30, 2009, 06:26:24 PM
Lol thats me with Kon! The person's account that i'm using was not able to attend this gathering or Fanime. :'(
Anyone notice how windy it was? It was pretty awesome for Sode no Shirayuki's ribbon action. But the infamous Kuchiki hair-in-face was kinda of troublesome with the gusts every 5 minutes. :( any other Kuchiki's or people with weird bang thinigys notice that?
EDIT *looks at picture* ugh my hair, it lost it's umf
*palm face* forgot hair wax and mousse...had to style with gel, my hair lost it's Rukia-ness :P

and chibi Aizen made definately made my day :) Makes me want to bring my little sister as Kon/Yachiru/Yuzu/Baby Nel. I <3 <3 <3 you Yukari and all you Bleachies XD lol

~BumbleB

As one Rukia cosplayer to another, I feel your pain! I only had gel to get my hair in place, and with all that wind, it was definitely not holding as well as I had wanted -_- But I agree. The ribbon on my Sode no Shirayuki was awesome, except when it blew into someone else's face accidentally XD

Another BIG thanks to Yukari for hosting this amazing gathering!! 8D

sael

Quote from: trupnoi on May 30, 2009, 10:03:22 PM
I'm so mad at myself for missing majority of the gathering, though i was able to find the people who went to the park to take pics... 

Awesome Kensei cosplay, trupnoi. I wish I had my camera on me when we ran into you.

Yukari Kaiba

awesome photos! I love the one you caught of me, Chaos, and Raenef (super creepy how you can only see the contact I was wearing XD)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

MidnightRosebud

Cosplay 2010

SweetNiar

nice pictures! :D  Its a shame i missed the Naruto gathering...looked like a lot fun! ^_^

Dragon Ninja

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW