10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

kakashifangurl1

Quote from: kyorami on June 02, 2009, 09:04:34 PM

Yeahh, I remember you! You were the Rukia with the better Sode no Shirayuki XD I think your cosplay still looked great. The Kon was a cute touch =]
Thank you. :3

Yuu

Quote from: WrentheFaceless on June 02, 2009, 01:06:05 PM

Yea its the first one I've been able to find, its awesome, thats on my desktop at home now lol

I havent seen it. Was it in with another gallery? Cuz after the one of me and Yoruichi Ive been too frightened to look any further. ;_;

My sword proabably sticks out quite a bit being fake and all. Apparently Byakun is not allowed to play with real weapons.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

WrentheFaceless

Quote from: Yuu on June 03, 2009, 08:42:06 AM

Yea its the first one I've been able to find, its awesome, thats on my desktop at home now lol

I havent seen it. Was it in with another gallery? Cuz after the one of me and Yoruichi Ive been too frightened to look any further. ;_;

My sword proabably sticks out quite a bit being fake and all. Apparently Byakun is not allowed to play with real weapons.

Its in the gallery OGIGA posted...on the 3rd page i think?

OGIGA

Quote from: Black Kawaii Kitty on June 01, 2009, 11:53:14 AM
Quote from: OGIGA on June 01, 2009, 09:48:05 AM
I guess I'll share my album with you guys too.

http://calvinfan.com/gallery/v/OGIGA/Fanime2009

I love that shot of all the swords! I can't see myself but I can see Haineko XD

Glad you [guys] like it so much. Haha. My sister shot that picture since she/Nanao doesn't have a zanpakutou. Well, I didn't either but I had a bow of considerable size.

OpheliaCat8

Ah...first time I could post in a while.
Gathering was fun.   Everyone took awesome photos!!   And apparently you can see my epic bankai fail on youtube.  Don't ask me for the link though.  How embarrassing!!!   I'll bring a fan next time.  *shakes fist at the wind*
"I like to quote myself."

Cosplays for Fanime 2011
Fri  -  Kanae Kotonami, Skip Beat!
Sat -  Relm Arrowny, FFVI
Sun - Sailor Jupiter, SMStars

kyorami

Quote from: OpheliaCat8 on June 04, 2009, 05:59:28 PM
Gathering was fun.   Everyone took awesome photos!!   And apparently you can see my epic bankai fail on youtube.  Don't ask me for the link though.  How embarrassing!!!   I'll bring a fan next time.  *shakes fist at the wind*

Aww, were you the Byakuya with the Senbonzakura petals?

Yuu

Yah, that doesnt usually work too well.

I usually Cosplay as Renji I tried that with my Byaku-cosplaying friend. In the end we learned that having someone shake the trees off camera works the best.

Were you theo ne in the masquerade? I didnt see it becuase a lot of the time masquerades are full of fail ( but  that is at Sakursacon which IS 'Failcon) so I didnt go-and was tolled I missed something awesome.
...also I was kinda jelous. My friend ( the other, other, Bykuya) is kind of boring and does not partake in -IC-shenanighins.

Eliteslayer

Quote from: Yuu on June 05, 2009, 08:44:11 AM
My friend ( the other, other, Bykuya) is kind of boring and does not partake in -IC-shenanighins.

Which, ironically, is somewhat in-character for Byakuya.

Also, new chapter is out, in case you haven't seen. Given the way the last chapter ended, we all know what's coming, but allow me to say
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

ININ

The San Jose Mercury News wrote an article on Fanime'09.  One of us was interviewed and published.  It was Yuu.  Congrats XD

kakashifangurl1

he he I was the Rukia that had to help with the petals. That was really embarrassing.

Yuu

Quote from: ININ on June 05, 2009, 01:03:42 PM
The San Jose Mercury News wrote an article on Fanime'09.  One of us was interviewed and published.  It was Yuu.  Congrats XD

What do you mean 'congrats"? They must have posted a picture and all my pictures are HIDEOUS! Now I cant hide behind the computer and let everyone believe that i actually look human!!

*Takes her Ulquiorra plushy to go cry in the corner."

...I mean...thanks. ^^;

OpheliaCat8

Quote from: Yuu on June 05, 2009, 08:44:11 AM

Yah, that doesnt usually work too well.

I usually Cosplay as Renji I tried that with my Byaku-cosplaying friend. In the end we learned that having someone shake the trees off camera works the best.

Were you theo ne in the masquerade? I didnt see it becuase a lot of the time masquerades are full of fail ( but  that is at Sakursacon which IS 'Failcon) so I didnt go-and was tolled I missed something awesome.
...also I was kinda jelous. My friend ( the other, other, Bykuya) is kind of boring and does not partake in -IC-shenanighins.

Went to the masquarade, but got sick by the end of the Tsubasa skit, so I had to leave early.  We ended up watching Phantom of the Opera in our room with a pizza.
"I like to quote myself."

Cosplays for Fanime 2011
Fri  -  Kanae Kotonami, Skip Beat!
Sat -  Relm Arrowny, FFVI
Sun - Sailor Jupiter, SMStars

EeveeGirl101

Since the thread has been a bit... slow, as of late, I'll just spam it with random-Bleach-related happenings in life!

So, today, we were doing our presentations for our Greek Mythology essays on whatever creature/God/story we could come up with. Some time during either first or third period {Forget which. D:}, after everyone had gone who wanted to go that day, {I didn't, I talk so fast that nobody can understand me! x3} my English teacher {Long term substitute, actually. >_>} tells us that she's going to read us a story that she wrote, just so she would have something to share as well. Imagine my surprise when she reads out the title:

My Day With Byakuya Kuchiki.

I'm sorry, at that point, I burst out in to a mountain of giggles, to the extent that I nearly had to clutch my stomach. Yes, I had kind of known my teacher was a Bleach fan, but to this extent? PFFT. It made me very happy. Too bad it was only something that could be considered a 'chapter', I guess. If she doesn't continue with it tomorrow, the very least I'll do is ask her if she can e-mail me a copy.

waffle-lover26

Eevee, I demand a copy of the copy. Now my day wasn't nearly as awesome, but I did get a free book on how to play the harmonica. ^^'
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

ToshiX

Quote from: Yuu on June 06, 2009, 04:39:49 PM

What do you mean 'congrats"? They must have posted a picture and all my pictures are HIDEOUS! Now I cant hide behind the computer and let everyone believe that i actually look human!!

...I mean...thanks. ^^;

EMO... ::)
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Yukari Kaiba

is the article online by any chance?
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on June 08, 2009, 05:54:14 PM

...I mean...thanks. ^^;

If its an ecuse to hug my Ukelala plushy in a cornor then Im okay with it.

BTW, I have our D Gray pictures but I so hate having to upload them and god I hate doing so. I just need the site wich is the least of a pain in the ass.

Yukari- I see you has a Lavi picture thar. Does this mean that Toshi and I will not be alone in our D Gray shenanighens next year?

Yukari Kaiba

@Yuu - you are correct =D I am planning on having 1st uniform Lavi done for next year  ;D (giant hammer and all <3)
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

ToshiX

Quote from: Yuu on June 10, 2009, 08:55:30 AM
Quote from: ToshiX on June 08, 2009, 05:54:14 PM

...I mean...thanks. ^^;

If its an ecuse to hug my Ukelala plushy in a cornor then Im okay with it.

BTW, I have our D Gray pictures but I so hate having to upload them and god I hate doing so. I just need the site wich is the least of a pain in the ass.

Yukari- I see you has a Lavi picture thar. Does this mean that Toshi and I will not be alone in our D Gray shenanighens next year?

Flicker or cosplay.com

@Yukari - Awesome giant hammer -slam slam- =P
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

waffle-lover26

Eevee and I started reading/watching D.gray man about a week ago. Unfortunately we're too small to cosplay as anyone.
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*