10 (10.6%)
it failed DX
1 (1.1%)
didn't go
49 (52.1%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Charis

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on June 10, 2009, 06:23:06 PM
Eevee and I started reading/watching D.gray man about a week ago. Unfortunately we're too small to cosplay as anyone.

We~ell ... that's not altogether true.  XD
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

EeveeGirl101

Quote from: Charis on June 10, 2009, 07:53:42 PM
Eevee and I started reading/watching D.gray man about a week ago. Unfortunately we're too small to cosplay as anyone.

If I get a wig, I might make a good...er, what's her name? The Chinese scientist girl that has a crush on Allen. I think it's Lou Fa, but I'm not sure. Waffle says she wants to cosplay as a random Exorcist if she can't find a character, but eh, I don't think I'll do that. If she does go through with that, the least I'll do is stand by the side-lines and get a bunch of photos for you guys! ^_^

kakashifangurl1

Quote from: EeveeGirl101 on June 10, 2009, 08:05:23 PM

If I get a wig, I might make a good...er, what's her name? The Chinese scientist girl that has a crush on Allen. I think it's Lou Fa, but I'm not sure. Waffle says she wants to cosplay as a random Exorcist if she can't find a character, but eh, I don't think I'll do that. If she does go through with that, the least I'll do is stand by the side-lines and get a bunch of photos for you guys! ^_^
Nyan BumbleB here. :3 I might do Lenalee Lee from D. Gray Man. But first I have to finish Blair, Hanyuu, Soi Fon, and Dark/Hollow Rukia and many many others. Rawr! My heads gonna 'xplode LOL

EeveeGirl101

Quote from: kakashifangurl1 on June 10, 2009, 08:41:42 PM
Quote from: EeveeGirl101 on June 10, 2009, 08:05:23 PM

Nyan BumbleB here. :3 I might do Lenalee Lee from D. Gray Man. But first I have to finish Blair, Hanyuu, Soi Fon, and Dark/Hollow Rukia and many many others. Rawr! My heads gonna 'xplode LOL

It should feel that way! O_O All those in one year? I'm attempting to add one a year, but even then, I'm a bit unsure. >//< I can't think of any characters that are young enough, and Waffle and I are still unsure on using wigs, so any characters I cosplay I'll probably have to use my own hair for. And then there's the fact that I have glasses~ But I wouldn't mind walking around half-blind for a bit. xD

sael

Hahaha, when I opened the thread I thought I accidentally clicked the D. Gray-Man link instead! I wanna see mini-Lavi and mini-Yuu cosplays, lol. So adorable~

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: chaosbark on June 10, 2009, 11:13:57 PM
Hahaha, when I opened the thread I thought I accidentally clicked the D. Gray-Man link instead! I wanna see mini-Lavi and mini-Yuu cosplays, lol. So adorable~

omg from the chapter where they got one of the potions on them that made them young? they were so adorable X3 I would love to see actual little kids in those costumes XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

sael

Yup, they were so adorable as kids! Why must the series be on hold again?! And I blame you, Yukari, for getting me addicted to Trinity Blood. >.<
Your signature on another site made me want to know who Tres Iqus was, so I began reading it...

Yuu

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on June 10, 2009, 12:09:47 PM
@Yuu - you are correct =D I am planning on having 1st uniform Lavi done for next year  ;D (giant hammer and all <3)

Hmm..I dont know how I feel aobut that. Lavi being retarded and all( although I hate him FAR less after..oh..yah possibly spoiler. n/m)  but there were almost no Lavis this year.

At Kumori con we had far too many Lavis, Miranda, Tyki, Rhoad and a Cross ( Just amongst my friends) and I didnt have a bloody costume ( ..Idid literally but it was of the closet type)  now I have a REAL costume and there is no one.

...also it will probably just be another person to harrass me all con >>
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

Charis

If it makes you feel better, Yuu, I can bring Miranda with me next Fanime -- I just didn't have time to fix those seams this year, but I'll be doing that before Sakuracon.  Course, sounds like there'll be a pretty decent bunch, so you shan't need me.  :P

Bleachwise, for next year I'm just waiting (and I think Kimu and Wren are in the same boat, hehe) for the following:
1) does Kubo drop my character's bankai?
2) can I make it?
3) DOES HE DROP IT THE WEEK BEFORE CON?

... yeah.
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

kakashifangurl1

@ Charis I've always wanted to see Captain Mom's bankai

And BumbleB has some good new! Fade to Black comes out in subs on June 13! (The day before her Birthday) *happy dances*
movie poster

EeveeGirl101

Quote from: chaosbark on June 10, 2009, 11:13:57 PM

...That would work too! >w< After discussing it with Waffle, she says she might want to cosplay as Mini-Kanda, and Mini-Lavi'll work in my book. I guess we could try for getting a wig, but I'm a bit nervous about that. It's probably me just being a worry-wart, because I have this set image in my mind that my wig is going to fall off mid-con, and I'm going to be in a scramble to put it back on. Also, how will I be sure that the wig will be safe, as well as still styled, by the time I get it? Again, probably being too much of a worry-wart, but~ You can never be to careful, right? Oh, and something just popped in to my mind! I've been cosplaying as a lot of Mini's lately. -w-

On another note: School's out! x3

waffle-lover26

My last day of school is tomorrow T^T Even my brothers last day was today! And I still have to play at graduation (Pomp and Circumstance and Foxwood Overture).
I'm going to use my main source of income for the year to fund for fanime stuff. That source being selling homemade bracelets at the fourth of july parade at my grandparents retirement villages... Last year I got over $50 ^^
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: chaosbark on June 11, 2009, 02:51:34 AM
Yup, they were so adorable as kids! Why must the series be on hold again?! And I blame you, Yukari, for getting me addicted to Trinity Blood. >.<
Your signature on another site made me want to know who Tres Iqus was, so I began reading it...

muahahaha, success! I have dragged in another one to the insanity that is Trinity Blood >3 good though, isn't it? =D
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

kakashifangurl1

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on June 11, 2009, 01:33:57 PM
My last day of school is tomorrow T^T Even my brothers last day was today! And I still have to play at graduation (Pomp and Circumstance and Foxwood Overture).
I'm going to use my main source of income for the year to fund for fanime stuff. That source being selling homemade bracelets at the fourth of july parade at my grandparents retirement villages... Last year I got over $50 ^^
Awesome and congrats, waffle! Hmmm my fund for Fanime is baby-sitting, and dog-sitting, :P

EeveeGirl101

@BumbleB & Waffle:

What? You two actually get jobs? Lucky. D: My Fanime money comes from allowance mainly, and even though I'm 'working' this summer, I'm not getting paid for being a Camp Councilor in training. I'm not even old enough to be a real counselor! Or baby-sit, in my parent's opinion.

waffle-lover26

I'm going to be an LIT (leader in training for ymca camp) but im not getting paid T^T
And its not really a job, just me walking around with a bunch of bracelets and a sign that somehow magically sucks in money XD Anything but a job. That + allowance + my relatives is usually enough for me to buy almost anything I want (except for an ipod touch)
Eevee, when our costumes are done, we will show up to sunday school in cosplay and hope someone recognizes us ^^

Yuu

Ugh..dont even get me started on the whole 'job thing"
You know, before any of this I was actually  a very nice mellow only kind of pissed-off person. *eye twitch*
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

EeveeGirl101

Quote from: Yuu on June 11, 2009, 08:31:26 PM
Ugh..dont even get me started on the whole 'job thing"
You know, before any of this I was actually  a very nice mellow only kind of pissed-off person. *eye twitch*

Eh, I just want to at least try working. =w= Then maybe I wouldn't have to rely on my allowance to get me through Fanime Con every year. Because then I can't be threatened with it being taken away. Plus, it would actually give me a life! And I wouldn't gave to go to Walmart in search of one for half off.

waffle-lover26

A life? What might that be?
I don't think they sell cosplay materials in walmart, but you never know...
My finalized (pathetically early) cosplay list for 2010!
Mini Nel and Mini Kanda...
I'm going to need some major quincy sewing powers to pull this off.

kakashifangurl1

Quote from: waffle-lover26 on June 11, 2009, 09:20:53 PM
A life? What might that be?
I don't think they sell cosplay materials in walmart, but you never know...
My finalized (pathetically early) cosplay list for 2010!
Mini Nel and Mini Kanda...
I'm going to need some major quincy sewing powers to pull this off.
Then I'm gonna need to bring back all the quincys (sp?) back from the dead to pull off mine.
Dark Rukia
*spoiler*

I really dont know how im gonna make this DX