what do you plan to be after high school?

Started by shy-cosplayer, June 19, 2008, 07:31:26 PM

shy-cosplayer

i have absolutley no idea, and being a sophmore, i should probably figure it out.. -_-

questionette

A lot of people on here aren't in high school anymore...

I wanna be in the CSI :D

TC X0 Lt 0X

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

BrightHeart76

Best way to confuse most adults?  Ask them what they want to be when they grow up.   ;D

Graduated Long ago, in a land about 5 miles from here.  I didn't know what I wanted to be when I graduated.  I like where I wound up though.   :D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

G.I.R

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on June 19, 2008, 08:29:32 PM
Best way to confuse most adults?  Ask them what they want to be when they grow up.   ;D
lol.  I've got to use that on some people.  :D

Yuu

It's funny. Everyone always thought I would go into 'art' including myself.

I now find myself despising 'art' and working on a major in law.
No, not  "OMG!1!!1! Criminal justice like in CSI."  Law, just law.

Did not see that coming.

JTchinoy

shophomore in high skool and ur trippin? lol.
SATs are in jr. year.  that's when you start trippin since you apply in the fall/ winter of senior year.
you're safe for another year, calm down.
after i get out of high school, i want to go to cal poly like my big bro =D.  unfortunately that didn't come true and i went to de anza then transferred to sjsu. :(

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

shy-cosplayer

rude32

I did exactly what I wanted to do, PARTY!!! I did that for about 6 years and then finally got serious about my life and went back to school. I don't have any regrets, I enjoyed every minute of it.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Kazuko

I have been out of HS since 06 (though my looks say otherwise) but I plan to be a psychology major with possibly and english minor in lit

Shinsengumi

I wasn't sure back then, now I thinking of becoming a game designer or game programmer
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Barnes

Class of 05 here.
All I want is to be rich
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Kandybar

Y'all are babies.  ;D

I just applied to Cal Poly for grad school, what.

DemonLordZabuza

You still have time to decide what you want to do, but at the same time it doesnt hurt to brain storm some ideas.  Not sure how the system works now a days but back when I was in school I was suggested to take the SAT's until I got a score I was happy with.  So if is still the case try to take them a few times ;D

"Even a demon can learn to love."
-Me

Jerry

you mean theres life after high school?
whoa... thats deep.

Seriously, maturity isnt about being in school or not.
you should be ALWAYS learning whether in a class room, out in the world or behind a computer screen.

At the moment, I'm an office monkey. But there always a side quest I'm always willing to take.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: DemonLordZabuza on June 20, 2008, 08:14:47 AM
You still have time to decide what you want to do, but at the same time it doesnt hurt to brain storm some ideas.  Not sure how the system works now a days but back when I was in school I was suggested to take the SAT's until I got a score I was happy with.  So if is still the case try to take them a few times ;D

Now a days, the SAT is essentially close to pointless.
Or so my teachers say.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

questionette

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on June 20, 2008, 11:51:18 AM
Quote from: DemonLordZabuza on June 20, 2008, 08:14:47 AM

Now a days, the SAT is essentially close to pointless.
Or so my teachers say.

-_- and yet i'm still paying close to 200$ for it

sat I, retake, both sat II's....

ABABAKJSAOI

annoying.

JohnnyAR

Everything I want to do is either not possible, illegal, or doesn't exist. So I have no idea what I want to do after I graduate :P

Jun-Watarase

Psssh. I've been 2 years into college and still don't know what the hell I want to do. Just taking classes, exploring around until I feel that I need to make a set decision. I've been through many interests in terms of looking for a career, and I mean dozens. Just filling out GEs and going for the heck of it once next semester rolls in. Taking about 16 units, not too much, not too little. I still have time.

Though, I wish I had a goal and drive from the beginning, though. I would've graduated at 19. :,(

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

mDuo13

I've known what I wanted to do since 1st grade.