Your and My Secret

Started by questionette, June 20, 2008, 11:17:55 AM

questionette

Ahh I really liked the first volume of this Manga!
The only problem is...there was ONLY one volume that came out in English in 2004!! -_- Does that mean it totally sucked? But wouldn't they not release the first volume in America if they weren't going to follow up? What happened there?

I thought it was pretty good ^^; like a "Freaky Friday" sort of deal only with opposite genders...

Anyway, does anyone have an opinion/knowledge of what's going on with this series? I want to know what happensss...

Sunara Ishi

That sounds around the time when a lot of the anime and manga companies were going on licensing sprees; licensing series just for the sake of owning the license. Half the stuff they either never released or only released one volume. Ex. Matantei Loki Ragnarok (I always questioned the logic of licensing the sequel series before the first series) and Tactics.. -.-;
Unfortunately, a lot of series got ignored. -.-;

If you ever wonder about the true run of a series; places like Animenewsnetwork and Baka-updates tend to have information. Unless its really obscure. -.-;

[edit: It looks like tokyopop took over the license for it and have a second volume scheduled for release. Tokyopop's volume 2 There are 6 out in japan though and the series seems to still be ongoing.]
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

questionette

YESSS so it IS coming back!

July 8th...

Awesome.  Thank you!