Hooters, possible gathering?

Started by JohnnyAR, June 27, 2008, 07:40:21 PM

JohnnyAR

A new hooters recently opened up near my school and I thought it would be a great idea to have a gathering for da guys there. But I dont' have the money or the time right now so it'll have to wait! So how about it guys? Huh? Huh?

Lactose

how old are you? why is this so exciting? girls have boobs everywhere, not just hooters.
Lactose = Liz

JohnnyAR

I've never seen a Hooters before, thats why. I'm 16. Hey its a place for guys.

Kazuko

Quote from: JohnnyAR on June 27, 2008, 08:31:17 PM
lolololol Puberty

Hooters isnt just for guys you know

You can look at boobies for FREE on the internet yanno

JohnnyAR

Nah too risky

and hey, puberty happened to me two or three years ago. I just want an all guys gathering, a gentleman's evening if you will casual lol.

Kazuko

Quote from: JohnnyAR on June 27, 2008, 11:02:48 PM
Nah too risky

and hey, puberty happened to me two or three years ago. I just want an all guys gathering, a gentleman's evening if you will casual lol.

*cough* puberty dosent end untill you are 18 or 20 for guys....

WaffoCellist

Are you talking about the one in Campbell?  I drove by there this evening as I was dropping off some DVD's back at Hollywood Video in the Pruneyard.

It was interesting to see the line out the door and wrapping itself around the building.  Seemed to be more ladies then guys lining up for the restaurant itself when I drove by.  Guess all the girls want to see their fellow girlfriends work at the place or got dragged to go by their boyfriends/guy friends.

I guess it's a big thing for one so young.  But the novelty wore off when I encountered the Hooters in SoCal advertising that they now offered children's menu.

Hey, at least they were making it a family friendly restaurant. :P

It's a convict...it's a felon...NO! It's a Fanime Logistics Staffer coming your way!!!!

JohnnyAR

wtf? a children's menu? and what do you mean "family friendly" restaurant?

Mister_E

Quote from: Kazuko on June 27, 2008, 10:55:11 PM
Quote from: JohnnyAR on June 27, 2008, 08:31:17 PM
lolololol Puberty

Hooters isnt just for guys you know

You can look at boobies for FREE on the internet yanno
Ah, what an age we live in.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Barnes

Hooters in Campbell. I have seen it when I walked to the movie theater. Count me in for a gathering. Just name a date and make a reservation, I think. (Although I take summer classes Mon-Thurs until 2:15pm)
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Spiritsnare

IIRC, Hooters always tried to market themselves as a "family" restaurant? I remember laughing at such a notion....
epic progressive

vox

LastElixir

Yeah a place with subpar 3D women, suds and shitty food. Great idea.

j

JohnnyAR

What!? The food sucks? I was told it was good! Oh man...

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: JohnnyAR on June 28, 2008, 08:36:51 AM
What!? The food sucks? I was told it was good! Oh man...

Are you kidding? Hooters is KNOWN for having shitty food, because no one goes there for the food. They go for the novelty of having chicks with fake breasts serving you said shit in hopes of having your positive attention for a big ol' tip.

Kazuko: By the way, puberty occurs in males for an average of 6 years from where they begin.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

felicity869

When I went to Hooters (over a year ago, and obviously not the one in Campbell) the food was slightly below average and so were the ladies. Keep in mind that I'm vegetarian and that Hooters is famous for having really great hot wings.

Quote from: JohnnyAR on June 27, 2008, 11:12:59 PM
wtf? a children's menu? and what do you mean "family friendly" restaurant?
Sorry to disapoint you, since you seem to think that Hooters is like a giant strip club restaurant but it's really not. It's no more a bar than Chillis or BJs and at least when I went the girls were pretty covered. Short shorts and tight tshirts, you can see that almost anywhere.

JohnnyAR

Ah forget it, no gathering. When I hear food and sucks in the same sentence, I bail out. So no gathering I guess.

rude32

The wings are freaking awesome, but only the 911's. Also, stay away from the hooters in Fremont. Some coworkers and I went there last night, and as soon as we walked in a fight broke out and I almost got hit by a glass. The pitchers of beer are expensive as hell also, but it's still an awesome place to go. The only problem is most of the restaurants have waitresses who are " butterface's".
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

lyricaldanichan

Hooters is overrated, you guys should just go to the Pink Poodle.. well when you are 18.. lol

edit:
TITS OR GTFO

Just saying..  ::)

Spiritsnare

[I just realized this post was in the wrong thread :< I was all like "WHERE THE HELL DID IT GO?" and then I realized what SMF did after I logged in]
epic progressive

vox

quantbits

I hear hooters has horrible food... I guess we could just order the 50 chicken wings.. although they were average price and not a good deal last time I checked.

It's kinda funny that a Hooters opened in Fremont...