So I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled monday...

Started by JTchinoy, June 27, 2008, 08:45:58 PM

JTchinoy

3 days away, I'm very scared :(
It's the knowledge of what'll be done to my mouth after they KO me that has me scared.
><;;
and for reference to moonkin:
turns out my right wisdom tooth did grow a root into a cone shape.  my left wisdom tooth will be drilled out (didnt drop yet, still in my jaw), but i noticed the root isn't really developed and it's about as wide as the crown  ??? will this be problematic?

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Kazuko

Jt you hella pansy :V

It wont be that bad, besides you get a shitload of ice cream after

BrightHeart76

You'll be O.K.  It's really not as bad as you're thinking it'll be.  Make sure to avoid straws, eat soft food and keep your mouth clean. 

It'll be done with soon.   :D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

TC X0 Lt 0X

JT, go for it, all the way.

As long as you don't cry, you win  ;D.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

JTchinoy

ya im gonna stock up on some baskin robin and popsicles on sunday. :)

yes im a pansy, im sorry the idea of someone drilling out my gums and jaw bone makes me cringe.  and i also had 4 molars pulled when i was in the 3rd grade so pardon me for having terrible memories T_T  i was too young to be put to sleep at the time and i had to be conscious while they pulled them.  the memories of bone crunching and nerves snapping isn't pleasant. ><

man if i forget to take my vicodin i so will cry!! T_T it'll be like headshot!! >_> pun intended

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

BrightHeart76

I was awake when they took mine.  There were drills and breaking teeth from jaw...and yeah all the nastiness.  You're allowed to be nervous.  But I'm sure you're going to come thru just fine.  It's different then having molars out...and you're a lot older, more mature and your mouth is bigger then when you were in 3rd grade.  That's going to make a huge difference.

Relax.  Have a good meal on Sunday to celebrate the last meal with your wisdom teeth.  You'll be back on your feet by next weekend.   ;D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

JTchinoy

i'm gonna cry myself to sleep sunday night :P

god if im not back on my feet by wednesday i'm gonna cry T_T i have to go back to my apartment to move everything back into my room ><
driving under the influence of vicodin ftw  ;D

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Pika1979

you should not drive while under those drugs... where are you located? I maybe able to offer some transportation for ya.

JTchinoy

Quote from: Pika1979 on June 28, 2008, 02:01:55 PM
you should not drive while under those drugs... where are you located? I maybe able to offer some transportation for ya.
it was a joke XD thanks for the offer though ^_^
i'm in hayward, my apartment's in san jose =X

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: JTchinoy on June 27, 2008, 11:42:38 PM
i'm gonna cry myself to sleep sunday night :P

god if im not back on my feet by wednesday i'm gonna cry T_T i have to go back to my apartment to move everything back into my room ><
driving under the influence of vicodin ftw  ;D

Vicidin.
So much fun to see people on it.

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Pika1979

Good to know you where just joking. but really I was almost hit by someone who had just gotten out of the dentist office. I was crossing the road (I was not driving but walking at the time) and just made it to the other side when a car came out of no where and smashed into the other car that I just passed. But as far as getting teeth pulled... well seeing how you will be out for the whole thing lucky you. I have been only knocked out for one of them and I still have one wisdom left to be pulled. But seeing how it is not crowding my other teeth and it is healthy I am leaving it alone for now lol.

G.I.R

Go for N2O.  Sure, there may be pain, but you really won't care! ;D wheeeeeee!

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Jun-Watarase

Oh god, honestly... I'm really bad with physical pain when it comes to dental operations. So many bad memories...

I haven't had my wisdom teeth pulled out, yet. They're beginning to grow, though. How annoying-- and I had thought I would get an extra year or two. Anywho, I do hope the operation isn't bad. Since I can't speak from experience, you can forget about me trying to comfort you. lololol. =P

Tell me how it goes, though. I sure hope it's just as easy everyone else here says it does. I'd hate the sore feelings and not being able to eat properly. Oh well, at least you get Vicodin. I'd say that's worth something.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

TC X0 Lt 0X

Remember, it may be 23 hours from now,
but 26 hours from now it will be all over

except for the pain
Yes, pain, excellent.

Um, I mean pain, bad.
;D

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Mizuki

JTchinoy

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on June 29, 2008, 11:41:23 AM
Oh god, honestly... I'm really bad with physical pain when it comes to dental operations. So many bad memories...

I haven't had my wisdom teeth pulled out, yet. They're beginning to grow, though. How annoying-- and I had thought I would get an extra year or two. Anywho, I do hope the operation isn't bad. Since I can't speak from experience, you can forget about me trying to comfort you. lololol. =P

Tell me how it goes, though. I sure hope it's just as easy everyone else here says it does. I'd hate the sore feelings and not being able to eat properly. Oh well, at least you get Vicodin. I'd say that's worth something.
ill post up monday evening when im doped up on vicodin ;)

here's a preview of my post: "sedgoidszjfv.,szdmv a;f jawe /faw ef o.o sd" ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

T_T

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Kazuko

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: JTchinoy on June 29, 2008, 10:56:13 PM
Quote from: Jun-Watarase on June 29, 2008, 11:41:23 AM

ill post up monday evening when im doped up on vicodin ;)

here's a preview of my post: "sedgoidszjfv.,szdmv a;f jawe /faw ef o.o sd" ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

T_T

Vicodin doesnt get you that screwed up 0.o

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X