Do these guys look familiar?

Started by Mister_E, June 28, 2008, 12:12:26 AM

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

AnimeEmperor

Wow.....I can't believe "Rock n' Roll" is third on his list of the most evil things ever.

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter

JohnnyAR

Glitch

I went through their videos and they don't have fanime 2008. It's probably because they got ownded pretty badly. And our video footage beats theirs. XD

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Glitch on June 28, 2008, 08:56:45 PM
I went through their videos and they don't have fanime 2008. It's probably because they got ownded pretty badly. And our video footage beats theirs. XD

Hellz yeah my brotha!

Hey don't ya think that the guests that look at the forums are those same bible beaters? They're spying on us :o lol

rubymoonIII

hey they dont have fanime 2008 ... hehehehe
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Shinsengumi

Nope, no videos of fanime 2008 from them. ???
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Mister_E

Maybe We SHOULD of fought them, I mean this was on there

http://youtube.com/watch?v=60TY--e8C_c

I'm kidding!
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Mister_E on June 29, 2008, 01:42:07 AM
Maybe We SHOULD of fought them, I mean this was on there

http://youtube.com/watch?v=60TY--e8C_c

I'm kidding!

I would've done worse than that.

Pika1979

its funny that this post is here. I saw their van just this sunday on the way home from Home Town Buffet. they where at the stop light at the corner of Mowry and Ceder in Newark. I tried to get a picture to post here but I suck at camera phone in moving car LOL. On the other hand my boyfriend was driving and he hates them as much as I do. We had the windows down and so did they, he was yelling "HAIL SATAN!!" as we drove by. He also later told me that the guy that was driving in their van was waving at me while I tried to take their picture.

JohnnyAR

Kaura117

Man. Fundies bore me. It's not as if their own peers are listening to them much these days.

Squeeky_Moonkin

Oye folks like that bother me. They're basically preaching their religion in your face. NO offense, but I am Christian to be exact LDS aka mormon and I don't feel its right to do that with religion.

JohnnyAR

Mr.E, I saw a comment you left on youtube, lol, I replied back. I think I just owned the guy that uploaded the video with a comment I left for him.

rubymoonIII

@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Glitch

Quote from: JohnnyAR on June 28, 2008, 09:39:04 PM
Quote from: Glitch on June 28, 2008, 08:56:45 PM

Hellz yeah my brotha!

Hey don't ya think that the guests that look at the forums are those same bible beaters? They're spying on us :o lol
The spy could be anybody here. *cameras pans to everyone in a circle.*

XpHoBiaX

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

edendreams

HAHA wow i want to see the video they made so badly XD because i want to laugh

a little art by me ^-^