My Apartment's On Fire!

Started by Lactose, June 28, 2008, 04:39:11 AM

Lactose

^^^ See above.

We woke up this morning at 4 to the sound of a burning suv right outside the garage. Everyone's fine and all that, but it made me wonder, what's the coolest/weirdest/scariest thing to ever wake you up in the middle of the night? This definitely tops my list.
Lactose = Liz

JohnnyAR

I saw dumpster on fire once, I was thinking "Why would anyone want to do that?" like wtf dude :D

Kazuko

Back when I lived in stockton I woke up and Noticed the pre-school infront of my house was on Fire

Weirdest Staturday...ever

Mister_E

Some guys threw a bench at my window, they where angry at mt dad. Boy what a scary thing to wake up to.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

BrightHeart76

I used to live next door to some drug dealers.  It got to be normal to wake up to the cops shining a flood light into my window in their search for one druggie or another.  The scariest thing was when one of the "customers" came thru my front door right into my living room demanding I get "Andy" right away.  I was sure he was gonna kill us when we told him he was in the wrong house.  Kept yelling at us and throwing his arms around.  Finally someone came in and grabbed him, they drug him next door and we never saw him again.
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

TC X0 Lt 0X

I woke up one morning and everything seemed to be going at 2x speed.

I was kinda freaked out.

But then it stopped like 5 minutes later, and everything was well.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

AnimeEmperor

Um my dad was having the hall painted and didn't tell me. So I woke up and when I opened my door to go to the bathroom there were about 7 guys there staring at me in my underwear right outside my door.

....thanks dad.

Mister_E

Quote from: AnimeEmperor on June 28, 2008, 02:46:23 PM
Um my dad was having the hall painted and didn't tell me. So I woke up and when I opened my door to go to the bathroom there were about 7 guys there staring at me in my underwear right outside my door.

....thanks dad.
Yeah the same thing sort of happened to me as well. But it went like this, we were getting a BEAM vacuum cleaner and had to haves pipes installed throughs the house and out of these pipes where in my old room, try waking up to 5 guys in my cloest while I'm in my boxers.

....thanks mom.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%