The World Ends With You GATHERING/GROUP 2009 :D

Started by mochisnack, June 29, 2008, 09:28:24 AM

Eboni ninja

Quote from: Snow_FlRE on February 01, 2009, 11:21:06 AM
Hey!
I would love to go as Konishi but I don't know about the day. grrr. ...Monday.......When it gets closer to Fanime I will let you know for sure.
Is anyone going to be cosplaying from TWEWY on any of the other days?

I'm probably gonna be Neku on Sunday for like half the day.
Cosplays for Fanime 2011:

Phantom Roxas

To all Minamimoto Cosplayers:

Where did you get his shirt?

BSaphire

Gathering/Event Organizer: Please Read my last post in Fanime 09 Cosplayer Gatherings List thread.

Gomen Nasai ^^)
BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

hellangel

Quote from: ShadowRoxas on May 06, 2009, 06:03:53 PM
To all Minamimoto Cosplayers:

Where did you get his shirt?

You mean his jacket?

...urrrm I make all of my cosplays, so I can't really be any help anyway, sorry ^^;;
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

nekoyumi

hellangel

waahhh sorry my group didn't make it after all! we had a hard time moving stuff and checking out of our room >__<

but you probably spotted us around con anyway. I was Taboo-Sho, and my friend were Kariya, Rhyme, and Beat :)

(after con, Kariya and I changed into Neku and Joshua, and we all went out and had ramen XD )
Upcoming events:

iNSOMNiAC

My group couldn't make it either, for the same reason. We had a late start in the morning and nobody had time to even consider cosplaying, let alone make time for a gathering.

I saw the gathering though when I was leaving; I just wish I had time to take pictures.

And hellangel, I totally saw you and your Kariya friend on Sunday night, when I was a lazy Rhyme without my wig that night. You guys were amazing, I can't believe I forgot to ask for your pictures. I blame fatigue.

hellangel

Quote from: iNSOMNiAC on May 25, 2009, 10:30:03 PMAnd hellangel, I totally saw you and your Kariya friend on Sunday night, when I was a lazy Rhyme without my wig that night. You guys were amazing, I can't believe I forgot to ask for your pictures. I blame fatigue.

Oh yeah!! Aww, thanks! Sunday night was the only night I had my EPIC WIN nails of LONG...I didn't bother to put them on right on Sunday night, so I lost a few during the rave ^^;
Upcoming events:

iNSOMNiAC

Heheh, I remember one of you called out eerily, "You have seven daaaaays~", it made me smile. xD

That's really too bad I couldn't get a picture of you guys. Especially with those nails!

Hopefully I'll be able to make it to this gathering next year, maybe if its at a more convenient time. xD

By the way, this has nothing to do with the gathering, but for anybody who went to the Masquerade, did you use Mingle Mode at all? I maxed out almost ALL of my pins within the first hour or so; I would have maxed all of them if it weren't for my DS dying on me.

Tiffany

I was totally there as Konishi on Saturday.  I couldn't make it today because I had no way there.

Maybe some of you WEWY cosplayers may have encountered me on Saturday.  x3 I think I was the only Konishi there. ;3

palpitation

My Joshua and I couldn't make it because we had to go to the Greyhound station and leave right at the gathering time... We were so sad. It was the ONE shoot we really wanted to make it to. B-Baw. So, we spent the Greyhound trip in Hanekoma and Joshua all sleepy and cuddling. (And I totally loved your Taboo!Sho, hellangel. The pair of us hugged you and Kariya, who was also so win, on Sunday night. A-At least we got that. ;~; )
Axis Powers HETALIA ; America/Alfred
BACCANO! ; Maiza Avaro
Dragon Ball Z ; Son Gohan
Dragon Ball Z ; Son Goten (Teen)
Katekyo Hitman REBORN! ; TYL!Lambo
Kuroshitsuji ; Grell Sutcliffe
Oofuri ; Hanai
The World Ends With You ; Hanekoma Sanae

hellangel

Quote from: Tiffany on May 25, 2009, 11:15:04 PMMaybe some of you WEWY cosplayers may have encountered me on Saturday.  x3 I think I was the only Konishi there. ;3

Iron Maiden? My reaper team had her, but she only cosplayed Konishi on Sunday night. On Monday she was Beat with our Rhyme XD

Quote from: palpitation on May 25, 2009, 11:31:21 PM(And I totally loved your Taboo!Sho, hellangel. The pair of us hugged you and Kariya, who was also so win, on Sunday night. A-At least we got that. ;~; )

(WHAT IS THIS??? Sho does not give hugs. ALL THE WORLD NEEDS IS MATH.)
Upcoming events:

Tiffany

Quote from: hellangel on May 26, 2009, 10:01:57 AM
Quote from: Tiffany on May 25, 2009, 11:15:04 PMMaybe some of you WEWY cosplayers may have encountered me on Saturday.  x3 I think I was the only Konishi there. ;3

Iron Maiden? My reaper team had her, but she only cosplayed Konishi on Sunday night. On Monday she was Beat with our Rhyme XD

Quote from: palpitation on May 25, 2009, 11:31:21 PM(And I totally loved your Taboo!Sho, hellangel. The pair of us hugged you and Kariya, who was also so win, on Sunday night. A-At least we got that. ;~; )

(WHAT IS THIS??? Sho does not give hugs. ALL THE WORLD NEEDS IS MATH.)

oh man, how ironic.  x3  I was totally all arm linky and huggy with the Rhyme I was with.  People who played the game looked at us like "wut".

I make such a bad Konishi personality wise. ;3;

Azereki

I honestly would have loved to make it to the gathering, but it was at a really inconvenient time with trying to get out of the hotel and all. I was going to be attending as Hanekoma with iNSOMNiAC. I would definitely be interested in having a gathering next year as long as we can arrange it to take place during a better day/time!

cateyedprincess

haha, this was fun! I ended up cosplaying Rhyme a few more days than I'd planned it. Then my Beat and I went pin shopping, and I pinned my legs (since I was wearing tights) It was amusing. =]
I only wish I could've talked more with the other Rhyme and Beat we met!! They were awesome!
And the taboo Sho (Hellangel)! O_O SOOO EPIC! That pretty much made my weekend!
Fanime 2011 Costume List:

Masked Fighter/Genkai (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Temari (Naruto)
Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket)
Nana Osaki (NANA)
(possible)
Rhyme Bito (TWEWY)
Reira Serizawa (NANA)

hellangel

Quote from: cateyedprincess on May 27, 2009, 05:24:03 AMThen my Beat and I went pin shopping, and I pinned my legs (since I was wearing tights) It was amusing. =]

Dude, that was totally weird to stare at while in the elevator. Looked painful o___o

Quote from: cateyedprincess on May 27, 2009, 05:24:03 AMAnd the taboo Sho (Hellangel)! O_O SOOO EPIC! That pretty much made my weekend!

>/////< Thank youuu
Upcoming events:

cateyedprincess

Quote from: hellangel on May 27, 2009, 03:38:19 PM
Dude, that was totally weird to stare at while in the elevator. Looked painful o___o

Don't worry, you weren't the only one who thought so XD
I got quite a bit of attention for that one every time I got on an elevator XD

Quote from: hellangel on May 27, 2009, 03:38:19 PM
>/////< Thank youuu

You're welcome!
I seriously hope to do this again soon! My Beat and I are planning for Sac Anime

Temari (Naruto)
Nana Osaki (NANA)
(possible)
Rhyme Bito (TWEWY)
Reira Serizawa (NANA)

iNSOMNiAC

Quote from: cateyedprincess on May 27, 2009, 05:24:03 AM
haha, this was fun! I ended up cosplaying Rhyme a few more days than I'd planned it. Then my Beat and I went pin shopping, and I pinned my legs (since I was wearing tights) It was amusing. =]
I only wish I could've talked more with the other Rhyme and Beat we met!! They were awesome!

Awww, that was my friend and I! I was the Rhyme. :J Awesome to hear from you! I was sad we weren't able to make it to the gathering, especially since I knew I had told you guys we'd be there! We definitely wanted to see you again, but there will be other cons right? And next year's Fanime for sure!

And yeah, I was definitely one of the people who had to do a double-take at the leg-pins. xD

cateyedprincess

Quote from: iNSOMNiAC on May 27, 2009, 04:38:00 PM

Awww, that was my friend and I! I was the Rhyme. :J Awesome to hear from you! I was sad we weren't able to make it to the gathering, especially since I knew I had told you guys we'd be there! We definitely wanted to see you again, but there will be other cons right? And next year's Fanime for sure!

And yeah, I was definitely one of the people who had to do a double-take at the leg-pins. xD

!!!
Hey!!!
my Beat and I were really sad that we didn't get to hear from you guys again! You two were awesome!
Yeah! We're planning a TWEWY cosplay for next Sac Anime ^^

Temari (Naruto)
Nana Osaki (NANA)
(possible)
Rhyme Bito (TWEWY)
Reira Serizawa (NANA)

iNSOMNiAC

Quote from: cateyedprincess on May 27, 2009, 04:41:06 PM
Quote from: iNSOMNiAC on May 27, 2009, 04:38:00 PM

!!!
Hey!!!
my Beat and I were really sad that we didn't get to hear from you guys again! You two were awesome!
Yeah! We're planning a TWEWY cosplay for next Sac Anime ^^

There's a slim chance, but we may be able to make it to SacAnime, and we'll definitely bring our TWEWY cosplays if we do. It'd be sweet to find you guys again, you two were one of the only things that didn't make that night totally boring. xD We shoulda taken pictures man, all parallel-universe status. xD

P.S. Rhyme is so hardcore that I wouldn't be surprised if she actually did pin her pins directly to her skin. xD