The World Ends With You GATHERING/GROUP 2009 :D

Started by mochisnack, June 29, 2008, 09:28:24 AM

hellangel

Quote from: cateyedprincess on May 27, 2009, 04:32:47 PMI seriously hope to do this again soon! My Beat and I are planning for Sac Anime

Huuuu were you at the last one?? Kariya and I were both there, in-cosplay~
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

cateyedprincess

Quote from: iNSOMNiAC on May 27, 2009, 04:49:19 PM
There's a slim chance, but we may be able to make it to SacAnime, and we'll definitely bring our TWEWY cosplays if we do. It'd be sweet to find you guys again, you two were one of the only things that didn't make that night totally boring. xD We shoulda taken pictures man, all parallel-universe status. xD

P.S. Rhyme is so hardcore that I wouldn't be surprised if she actually did pin her pins directly to her skin. xD

Well if you do, let me know!
I'm on teh myspace, if any of you want to keep in contact that way! ^^

Yeah, I kept cracking jokes saying stuff like "You know why they didn't really show Rhyme's legs in the game, right?"
XD

Ah, seriously!
Pictures!!
Fanime 2011 Costume List:

Masked Fighter/Genkai (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Temari (Naruto)
Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket)
Nana Osaki (NANA)
(possible)
Rhyme Bito (TWEWY)
Reira Serizawa (NANA)

cateyedprincess

Quote from: hellangel on May 27, 2009, 04:55:03 PM
Huuuu were you at the last one?? Kariya and I were both there, in-cosplay~

I was at the last Sac Anime, but I wasn't dressed for that.
I was just kinda off doing my own thing XD
o-o
I'm so sad I missed that!!!

Temari (Naruto)
Nana Osaki (NANA)
(possible)
Rhyme Bito (TWEWY)
Reira Serizawa (NANA)

hellangel

Quote from: cateyedprincess on May 27, 2009, 07:26:37 PMI was at the last Sac Anime, but I wasn't dressed for that.
o-o

Ah, well, you probably ran into us when we were out of TWEWY cosplay. We were part of Lunarloop, too~

BUT WE'LL SEE YOU AT THE NEXT SAC-ANIME, DUN DUN DUUUUUN!
Upcoming events:

Azereki

Quote from: hellangel on May 27, 2009, 07:47:47 PM
Quote from: cateyedprincess on May 27, 2009, 07:26:37 PMI was at the last Sac Anime, but I wasn't dressed for that.
o-o

Ah, well, you probably ran into us when we were out of TWEWY cosplay. We were part of Lunarloop, too~

BUT WE'LL SEE YOU AT THE NEXT SAC-ANIME, DUN DUN DUUUUUN!

Is there a TWEwY gathering planned for the upcoming Sac-Anime that I don't know about!? I will so be there.

iNSOMNiAC

Quote from: cateyedprincess on May 27, 2009, 07:25:55 PM
Quote from: iNSOMNiAC on May 27, 2009, 04:49:19 PM
There's a slim chance, but we may be able to make it to SacAnime, and we'll definitely bring our TWEWY cosplays if we do. It'd be sweet to find you guys again, you two were one of the only things that didn't make that night totally boring. xD We shoulda taken pictures man, all parallel-universe status. xD

P.S. Rhyme is so hardcore that I wouldn't be surprised if she actually did pin her pins directly to her skin. xD

Well if you do, let me know!
I'm on teh myspace, if any of you want to keep in contact that way! ^^

Yeah, I kept cracking jokes saying stuff like "You know why they didn't really show Rhyme's legs in the game, right?"
XD

Ah, seriously!
Pictures!!

I haven't got a MySpace, the only things I have are MSN and deviantART pretty much. If you have any of those... :J

But we'll make sure to get pictures next time... Hopefully when I'm properly dressed up and wearing my wig. xD

@Azereki: If you're taking Karol with you, let me hide in her backpack! Or ride in the trunk!

Ciel

Quote from: cateyedprincess on May 27, 2009, 05:24:03 AM
haha, this was fun! I ended up cosplaying Rhyme a few more days than I'd planned it. Then my Beat and I went pin shopping, and I pinned my legs (since I was wearing tights) It was amusing. =]
I only wish I could've talked more with the other Rhyme and Beat we met!! They were awesome!
And the taboo Sho (Hellangel)! O_O SOOO EPIC! That pretty much made my weekend!

Yooo, I was the Beat ^_^
I really wish we could've made it to the gathering but it was just way to busy that morning, it would've been awesome to talk to you guys again. >.<
I'm planning on trying to finish my Beat cosplay within the first few weeks of summer, so next con I can make it too I'll definitely wear it!

cateyedprincess

Quote from: Azereki on May 27, 2009, 09:24:30 PM
Is there a TWEwY gathering planned for the upcoming Sac-Anime that I don't know about!? I will so be there.
I don't know that there is, but we could always get one started =D

Temari (Naruto)
Nana Osaki (NANA)
(possible)
Rhyme Bito (TWEWY)
Reira Serizawa (NANA)

cateyedprincess

Quote from: Ciel on May 27, 2009, 10:19:23 PM
Yooo, I was the Beat ^_^
I really wish we could've made it to the gathering but it was just way to busy that morning, it would've been awesome to talk to you guys again. >.<
I'm planning on trying to finish my Beat cosplay within the first few weeks of summer, so next con I can make it too I'll definitely wear it!

Trust me, my Beat and I almost didn't make it to the gathering due to leaving the hotel and such.
Awesome! We should all keep in touch and stuff!

Temari (Naruto)
Nana Osaki (NANA)
(possible)
Rhyme Bito (TWEWY)
Reira Serizawa (NANA)

cateyedprincess

Quote from: iNSOMNiAC on May 27, 2009, 09:45:39 PM
I haven't got a MySpace, the only things I have are MSN and deviantART pretty much. If you have any of those... :J

But we'll make sure to get pictures next time... Hopefully when I'm properly dressed up and wearing my wig. xD

@Azereki: If you're taking Karol with you, let me hide in her backpack! Or ride in the trunk!

Yes! I have MSN actually!

[email protected]
(you'll have to remind me who you are on there, so I don't accidentally delete you !!)

Temari (Naruto)
Nana Osaki (NANA)
(possible)
Rhyme Bito (TWEWY)
Reira Serizawa (NANA)

Ciel

Quote from: cateyedprincess on May 28, 2009, 01:20:52 AM
Quote from: iNSOMNiAC on May 27, 2009, 09:45:39 PM

Yes! I have MSN actually!

[email protected]
(you'll have to remind me who you are on there, so I don't accidentally delete you !!)

Mind if I add you on MSN too? ^_^

hellangel

Y'all should follow the TWEWY mingle thread also~
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12544.0.html
Upcoming events:

cateyedprincess

Temari (Naruto)
Nana Osaki (NANA)