The World Ends With You GATHERING/GROUP 2009 :D

Started by mochisnack, June 29, 2008, 09:28:24 AM

mochisnack

hmmm,
I've been wanting to make a gathering for a while now, SO HERE IT IS!

THE TWEWY GATHERING/GROUP WILL BE HELD ON MONDAY AT 11am, FANIME2009..

Heroes:
Neku~
chumichan
bluephoenix
Valkrinos [C.com]
Eboni Ninja [C.com]
iNSOMNiAC's friend (?)

Shiki~
mochisnack
bluephoenix's friend (?) [RG ver.]
lin-ko
artisticpsyco [C.com]
rachellie_boo [C.com]
Yunri-chan

Joshua~
mochisnack's friend
bluephoenix's friend
iNSOMNiAC's friend (?)

Beat~
mochisnack's friend
bluephoenix's friend
iNSOMNiAC's friend (?)

Rhyme~
mochisnack's friend
Veronica_loveXP [C.com]
cateyedprincess
iNSOMNiAC

Mr. H: iNSOMNiAC's friend (?)

Reapers:

Reaper team~ hellangel
red hoodie reaper- lalalandla

Minamimoto~
midori-chaan
G-Force (?)
PhantomShadow
Jitsu123
ShadowRoxas
Dames

Yashiro~
call_me_canada [C.com]

Kariya~
bluephoenix's friend (??)
AltraNox [C.com]

Higashizawa~

Kitaniji~

Konishi~

THERE IT IS :O
postpostpost, please.
It would be really cool to get a full set of characters (1 of each)..so if we're already friends, maybe there'll be shoots?
BUT THAT IS OFF TOPIC XD.

Hope to see you at the gathering!
for progress pics with my cosplay group (who will be doing TWEWY), go to www.slimesama.webs.com, please, post a shoutout!

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.
Fanime 2013 Lineup *TENTATIVE*
Friday: Irabu Ichirou, Hakaba Kitaro
Saturday: XIAH Junsu "Tarantallegra",Hagane Miku
Sunday: Ciel Phantomhive, Yuzuriha Inori
Monday: Tachibana Mei

bluephoenix

Hello there.

I posted on the cosplay.com site as well, but I thought I should put it here too (On cosplay.com, I'm Chibo).

Put me up as Neku Sakuraba.
Put lin-ko as Shiki Misaki.
Then three of my friends will be Joshua, Beat, and Rhyme. I possibly might have a Kariya.

chumichan

Lol I had a Fanime account before the cosplay.com one `3`

Hm, later on, will you do something like

Day: Saturday
Time: ? ? ?
Place: the fountains

...Haha idk
Cosplay for FanimeCon 2009:
> Trucy Wright
> Rin Kagamine (Gekokujou) ?
> Chrome Dokuro (yukata) ? ?
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

hellangel

urrrgghhh...Saturday....

I'll check with my Reaper team and see if we can make it on that day =/
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

mochisnack

@Hellangel~
we can change the day of the gathering,
I'd rather just have it on Saturday?
I'm still trying to organize my gatherings with my cosplays XD.

chumichan

Hm, If we go to the Bleach gathering and it's on Saturday, will we have to change it?
Cosplay for FanimeCon 2009:
> Trucy Wright
> Rin Kagamine (Gekokujou) ?
> Chrome Dokuro (yukata) ? ?
> Seychelles ? ? ?
> Neku Sakuraba ? ? ? ?

hellangel

dunno about the day, but my Reaper team says GO!

dunno how many people yet (but many). Eh, just put down "Reaper Team" lol
Upcoming events:

mochisnack

@chumichan~
I have a feeling that we'll have to change the day..
maybe sunday?
there's a lot of people that go on sunday :D

@hellangel~
YES!
thank you, I'm sure a whole Reaper team will be very popular :3

mochisnack

I'm thinking Sunday at 11am?
for all of you Bleach cosplayers XD..not including me? I think I've made an official list~
Miwako from ParaKiss
Roxas [TwilightTown] from KH2
Shiki from TWEWY
Misty from Pokemon

in that order?
I might try to get a ParaKiss gathering up, too, if anyone wants to join :D

hellangel

Quote from: mochisnack on July 21, 2008, 11:33:20 AM
I'm thinking Sunday at 11am?
I might try to get a ParaKiss gathering up, too, if anyone wants to join :D

If you have a Parakiss gathering, FRIDAY, PLZ? My group's doing Parakiss on Friday. (Isabella, George, Yukari, Miwako, Arashi)

I believe the CLAMP gathering might be shooting for 11 AM on Sunday as well =/
Upcoming events:

mochisnack

@hellangel~
I just need to know a good time for Friday if there is a ParaKiss group..because of school, and I'm slow when it comes to speed-cosplaying XD. I'll start asking for times, and if I get enough people, I'll make a thread for the gathering?

I'm also trying to get the TWEWY gathering on Monday, because of the crazy schedules of the participants~

G-Force

I'm seriously thinking about going as Sho for 2009 and I have a suggestion for either a fan panel or just for a small section during the gathering. It's just that I've never done an outfit as crazy as his before as mostly I'm a closet cosplayer, though I get good results when I do it.

Do you think it would be neat if there was a panel where you would have Sho teach the panel goers Precal while in character?

mochisnack

@G-Force

MYGAWD!
That would rule Fanime09 :D
I'm thinking that as a small section during the gathering, not a panel?..because I have no experience with panels, whatsoever. It would be great to see you as Sho, despite being a closet-cosplayer. My cosplay group decided on making this gathering, and our Sho is our photographer! Can I put you down on the list :D?

G-Force

Quote from: mochisnack on July 23, 2008, 09:07:32 AM
@G-Force

MYGAWD!
I'm thinking that as a small section during the gathering, not a panel?..because I have no experience with panels, whatsoever. It would be great to see you as Sho, despite being a closet-cosplayer. My cosplay group decided on making this gathering, and our Sho is our photographer! Can I put you down on the list :D?

Sure for now....again I have no idea how I'm gonna tackle this thing as I've never really stitched or sewed any of my costumes as I just buy them from the store or alter clothes I already have. Aside from the difficulty of getting the general clothes for the character I also gotta have the jewelry and a proper wig. As of right now the only things I have are a megaphone (cause not too many Sho cosplayers have a Megaphone :D, and me trying to nail the personality down).

Since I really like to get into character when I cosplay, I recorded some Sho quotes just for kicks. When I showed them to my friends they said I should really try to cosplay as him hence why I'm on this thread. At the risk of looking like a total loser I'll share them with you if you want.

mochisnack

Quote from: G-Force on July 23, 2008, 04:11:39 PM
Quote from: mochisnack on July 23, 2008, 09:07:32 AM
@G-Force

MYGAWD!

Sure for now....again I have no idea how I'm gonna tackle this thing as I've never really stitched or sewed any of my costumes as I just buy them from the store or alter clothes I already have. Aside from the difficulty of getting the general clothes for the character I also gotta have the jewelry and a proper wig. As of right now the only things I have are a megaphone (cause not too many Sho cosplayers have a Megaphone :D, and me trying to nail the personality down).

Since I really like to get into character when I cosplay, I recorded some Sho quotes just for kicks. When I showed them to my friends they said I should really try to cosplay as him hence why I'm on this thread. At the risk of looking like a total loser I'll share them with you if you want.

YESYES!
some in-character Sho's would make the gathering more enjoyable..just don't worry about the sewing, cosplay is for fun! And Fanime09 isn't for a while, so we can all relax :D

bluephoenix

Bah, I lost my Rhyme, I think, and I doubt I'm gonna have a Kariya either, but I still got Neku, Shiki, Joshua, and Beat.

I also might have RG Shiki, so wait for that too. XD

G-Force

As a suggestion do you think Monday would be a good day to do the gathering? Monday's in fanime in general are really lax as most people are leaving and people do not usually cosplay on that day. If you want to get the highest amount of attendance then I really suggest Saturday or Sunday.

On a side note my friend was the one last fanime who was selling all the WEWY pins so if you're in the need of those let me know.

mochisnack

Quote from: G-Force on August 06, 2008, 09:43:21 AM
As a suggestion do you think Monday would be a good day to do the gathering? Monday's in fanime in general are really lax as most people are leaving and people do not usually cosplay on that day. If you want to get the highest amount of attendance then I really suggest Saturday or Sunday.

On a side note my friend was the one last fanime who was selling all the WEWY pins so if you're in the need of those let me know.

We were trying to get the gathering on a Saturday, but my Neku [chumichan] has the Bleach gathering? There's also some more gatherings taken up by hellangel for Sunday...so Monday is really the only day available. Don't worry, a lot of larger gatherings are on Monday, too :D

hint: Mondays at fanime are good for cosplayers because of the amount of photographers! So the more cosplayers you see in a group, the higher possibility there is to get some great photos~

midori-chaan

I shall be Minamimoto!!
xD
I made an account here silly filly.
Cosplay List for 2009:
Editing

Slime9