does anyone know the name of this anime?

Started by bubblehead, August 17, 2003, 11:38:45 AM

bubblehead

i saw it at fanime, it was instead of something else i think so i can't just check the schedule. it was right before the one piece movie if that helps. the schedule says melty lancer, but i looked up melty lancer and that isn't it.

here's a description:
it's about a group of schoolgirls called the miko council. they are led by a blue-haired girl. they protect the school from monsters. the main bad guy is a guy in a red mask with a long nose. he also has three girls on his side, who wear masks and call themselves the 'twilight mikos'. part of the song at the end goes "from a long long time ago, i, i, i, i love you". i believe it has "miko" in the title.

please help. it's driving me crazy.
"I'm too stupid to worry about something like that!"
-Eimi, All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku

bubblehead

nm, i found out that it's called asagiri no miko. i just went to animesuki, saw it on their list, did a google search and found out. weird that i just found out after i posted tho. sorry folks

frumpy

Asagiri No Miko is correct! Opening and ending songs are sung by the infamous Megumi Hayashibara, she is the older sister to the main character.
Camilla Wong
Dealers Dept '07-'12, 2014-current
Charity Auction '04, '09-'12
Video Programming '00-'04
Gopher Volunteer '98-'99

SuperKawaiiNeko

Wow! Someone else who ended up watching something by accident and loved it! lol

I went to watch....something. I dont remember what, but it had been switched for Scrapped Princess and I am SO glad it did! Oh my GOD that anime was so freaking incredible in just those four episodes, I have to get the rest now ^.^
President, Moldimort Inc.
A new division of Neko-Spaz enterprises worldwide
I mocked Haru! Ask me how!

Attendee 1998-2001 Volunteer 2002-2008 Swap Meet Staff 2009
Head of Volunteers 2010

frumpy

Quote from: "SuperKawaiiNeko"Wow! Someone else who ended up watching something by accident and loved it! lol

I went to watch....something. I dont remember what, but it had been switched for Scrapped Princess and I am SO glad it did! Oh my GOD that anime was so freaking incredible in just those four episodes, I have to get the rest now ^.^

Do you remember what the series was about??
Camilla Wong
Dealers Dept '07-'12, 2014-current
Charity Auction '04, '09-'12
Video Programming '00-'04
Gopher Volunteer '98-'99

bubblehead

i've been downloading it from animesuki and i like it even better now that i've seen the first four episodes

megumi hayashibara you say? well, most of the subbed shows i like have her doing one of the voices ... then again, i have not seen very many subbed animes... still, it's a bit of a coincidence

GokuMew2

Quote from: "SuperKawaiiNeko"I went to watch....something. I dont remember what, but it had been switched for Scrapped Princess and I am SO glad it did! Oh my GOD that anime was so freaking incredible in just those four episodes, I have to get the rest now ^.^
I *love* Scrapped Princess!! So frickin' good!!
Ep 18 almost made me cry... I need ep 19!! I wonder how long the series is gonna be.

Long live Shannon nii and Fulle! Well, so much for Fulle. ~_~ Konishi sama~~ Come back!!!
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

platinum edge

SHHHH...don't ruin it for the rest of us who haven't seen it yet.  I have the eps, just need time to see it.
Always chase after your dreams, and never forget why you are pursuing them.