Avatar The Last Airbender gathering 2009

Started by ZukoLKirafan1, July 11, 2008, 02:36:31 PM

ZukoLKirafan1

Quote from: Natsumi on January 24, 2009, 04:08:44 AM
My best option is Monday because: Friday is reserved for another cosplay, I will not be at Fanime on Saturday, and my friends and I will be at the Bleach gathering on Sunday.     :o

I'll see what I can do. Maybe make a poll and have people vote on it but thanks for the warning! ^__+

Lelouche, I LOVES YOU!

*toph*

i would like to go but i have no idea when or where this is taking place! i would go as azula........but yeah
  ???

Sharktongue

I'm interested in this (as season 3!bald  Aang), but it really depends on when the gathering ends up being. :)
The costume is already done, just a matter of schedule.

autumnsnow55

i'm going to have at least 3 azula costumes so put me down as her, please. ^^  i don't know for sure, but i may have a Mai and Ty Lee with me if they're going to fanime. If not, i still look forward to kicking your butts and instilling fear solo. >D

ZukoLKirafan1

Quote from: Sharktongue on March 03, 2009, 04:02:48 AM
I'm interested in this (as season 3!bald  Aang), but it really depends on when the gathering ends up being. :)
The costume is already done, just a matter of schedule.

The date will be up in the next week or so and I can't wait to see your costume!  8)

Quote from: autumnsnow55 on March 03, 2009, 06:50:21 AM
i'm going to have at least 3 azula costumes so put me down as her, please. ^^  i don't know for sure, but i may have a Mai and Ty Lee with me if they're going to fanime. If not, i still look forward to kicking your butts and instilling fear solo. >D

Awesomeness! Put you down already! :D

Quote from: *toph* on February 01, 2009, 01:27:29 PM
i would like to go but i have no idea when or where this is taking place! i would go as azula........but yeah
  ???

Do you mean in which part of the Convention Center, if so it will be near the fountain. The time and day will be up in a week! :D

Lelouche, I LOVES YOU!

autumnsnow55

i can go as long as it's not on saturday. afternoon on sunday would be perfect for me, though ^^;

ZukoLKirafan1

Quote from: autumnsnow55 on March 27, 2009, 08:53:44 PM
i can go as long as it's not on saturday. afternoon on sunday would be perfect for me, though ^^;

Alright, ^__^ Hope you voted on the poll! :D

Lelouche, I LOVES YOU!

AJ_627

im not %100 but im planing to go as Fire Lord Ozai

ZukoLKirafan1

Quote from: AJ_627 on March 30, 2009, 01:32:32 PM
im not %100 but im planing to go as Fire Lord Ozai

Sweet! I'll put you on the list as undecided. :D

Lelouche, I LOVES YOU!

Suiseiseki

Wow sounds like we are gonna have pretty much a fun gathering ^^ i cant wait to see everyone! lol
and anyday works for me as well as long as its not saturday or late monday,  Saturday i wouldnt be able to go cause thats the day of my Rozen Maiden gathering :(, Sunday i think would be best! i cant wait!

Suiseiseki

SWEET! so everything is set for sunday! Cant wait to see every1!!

iAnimePHr34k

I'll be going as Mai.
^___^;
My friend may be Zuko but he hasn't really decided yet.

ZukoLKirafan1

Quote from: iAnimePHr34k on April 15, 2009, 07:27:08 PM
I'll be going as Mai.
^___^;
My friend may be Zuko but he hasn't really decided yet.

Sweet! Can't wait to see your costumes! :D

Lelouche, I LOVES YOU!

Aderu

Yay!  So we're all meeting at the fountains, yes?

ZukoLKirafan1

Quote from: Aderu on April 21, 2009, 09:07:46 AM
Yay!  So we're all meeting at the fountains, yes?

That is correct! ^__^

Lelouche, I LOVES YOU!

CaptTreasureTroveTi

Awesome ... have to come visit this gathering.
2010 Organizer of: Death Note, Pandora Hearts

*is still uploading Fanime 2009 photos x.x*

AJ_627

take my name off the list cause i cant be able to cosplay this year. I want to save my money to buy stuff at the convention plus i dont have the time to make the costume

ZukoLKirafan1

Quote from: AJ_627 on May 04, 2009, 02:16:21 PM
take my name off the list cause i cant be able to cosplay this year. I want to save my money to buy stuff at the convention plus i dont have the time to make the costume

So sorry to hear that but I will take your name off right away.

Lelouche, I LOVES YOU!

korepersephone

My sister will be back as Suki this year and it looks like we will be able to make the gathering this time :D So count her in!
If it doesn't make sense, it's probably a fangirl thing.

tasan84

I'm official for Mai! :D I'll meet you guys by the fountain with a camera~!