Do you think they'll have any Soul Eater items in the Dealers room in '09?

Started by The Ninja, July 20, 2008, 04:52:37 PM

The Ninja

Well, not many [ Or atleast, none of my friends. ] know the anime "Soul Eater"
Since it is easily one of my favorite anime's, I was wondering, would you guys think there would be any Soul Eater merchandise in the Dealers Room at Fanime '09?

Keys

It seems likely. While perhaps your friends aren't into it, it seems pretty popular. It will be ending just a few months before the convention takes place and there will likely be plenty of goods available for dealers to import. As not only a BONES series but their 10th anniversary project, it's a good bet by any measure.

Jerry

in a word:

Yes.

You just need to know where to find it.

If you search Square enix products, they're likely to have more 'stuff' in the near future. By May of 2009, im sure you'll have plenty to choose from.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

mDuo13

Soul Eater is fairly popular now. I wouldn't be surprised if there were a couple figures or shitajiki or something.

Don't get your hopes up for bags, t-shirts, plushies, etc., though.

questionette

We still have another 8-9 months or so, and Soul Eater has the makings of becoming a HUGELY popular series. 

So yeah, I'm willing to bet more than five dollars that there will be some Soul Eater stuff in the dealer's room.

Sunara Ishi

As there are already items being released now or very soon; I'd say that would be a yes.
There's already a Maka and Soul PVC, and two Soul Eater figure sets. The Bandai one has just been released and the Squire Enix one will be released between Sept. and October probably.
And I know there are other items. I've seen images of them.
Such as Shinigami phone straps. (which I want. T.T)
There's even official jewelry like Kidd's rings. Too expensive though. D:
And given the amount of time between then and now, there will probably be plenty.
I wouldn't be surprised if more PVCs are released.

I'm sure there will be a lot of art in artist alley as well.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

pockystix

New sn = Meirin

RaddaX2

It ain't the meaning of life but the feeling of it.

MikoChika

oh yes. it's becomeing a popular anime, there will surely be some stuff at the dealer's room. and maybe even soem fanart at artists' alley.
Please, don't feed the moogle.

Umeboshi

Quote from: RaddaX2 on November 02, 2008, 02:29:02 PM

One can only hope...

That almost seems like a rip off of the 'skully' ear phones, xD hahah But i want anything to do with death

Cosplay for 2009 is:
Blaire - Soul Eater
Shampoo - Ranma 1/2
Lunamaria - Gundam Seed Destiny
and.. er ya

Druix

Quote from: pockystix on August 27, 2008, 05:14:36 PM
I bet it'll be licensed by 2009.

HO' SNAP!

It ws licensed at like episode 2. Yen Press has been releasing chapters in their magazine and the first volume of manga is due out Oct 2009. I dunno about the anime, though...

2010 Cosplays:
~Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto: Shippuuden)
~Katara (Avatar Book 3)
~Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
~Cain (Starfighter)
~Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)