RockBand 1 & 2 Open mic

Started by asuka245, July 22, 2008, 11:42:51 AM

What Did u think of Rock Band Open Mic in the Main Video Room of Fanime 08?

Was Great and u would do it again for Fanime 09
2 (28.6%)
was ok
1 (14.3%)
was not so good
0 (0%)
Did not get a Turn
1 (14.3%)
Did not know about it
3 (42.9%)
would not do it again.
0 (0%)
Bad Idea
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

asuka245

Need FeedBack  For Fanime 2009 if u guys & girls enjoys it!

I hope u did cause we are all happy we Set it Up! :P

Need Feedback for a Better Rockband Session!

What did U think of Open Mic @ Fanime 2008?

Would u want it to be back For Fanime 09?

What do u think of the idea of Doing a Battle of the bands for RockBand and u have to have a Group of 4 Members to Enter it?

How Many hours would u like it to run Also For Open Mic?
Been attending fanime since 99!
Been a fanime Staff since 2000-2007
Video programming--2000-2005
E-gaming--2006-2007
Fanime Con E-Gaming Head for 08,09

TC X0 Lt 0X

It was awesome. I remember watching some of it while waiting for EVA Re:Death.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

heeroyuy135

I would of been nice if I got Rock Band before Fanime, not AFTER...
Anyways, I'd definitely attend if I had free time :)

KrayzieCD

Quote from: HeeroYuy135 on July 22, 2008, 11:32:43 PM
I would of been nice if I got Rock Band before Fanime, not AFTER...
Anyways, I'd definitely attend if I had free time :)

Same here! Was too bad cuz I remember seeing it there but never played it or had an interest in it.  Then my friend brought it over one day a couple weeks after Fanime and I was hooked.  Keep in mind i'm a black dude that NEVER listened to rock music but after playing along with a bunch of the songs in that game I downloaded the entire rock band set list and my favorites are Timmy and TLOU, Reptilia, Tom Sawyer, Dani California, Orange Crush, Enter Sandman, and a whole bunch more. 

What also makes me regret not being into Rockband during Fanime was the fact that a guy that I watch youtube videos of playing expert drums (Azuritereaction) was rumored to have actually been there.....don't know if this is true but from looking at his profile on scorehero saw that he is from Modesto, CA so it's entirely possible.  The fact that I maybe missed seeing him tear up the drums on expert IN PERSON really makes me sad.  Oh well, at least for next fanime Rock band 2 should be out and maybe he'll be there! 

ZIMdudeAlchemist

Maybe it would be better to have a seperate save file with all the songs and have the lag pre-calibrated so we wouldn't have to spend the 1st 15 minutes calibrating the lag. I wonder how the new RB guitar's going to detect lag from a projector?

I just can't wait to play Rock Band 2 for next year. Now that original Rock Band songs can be transfered to Rock Band 2, we'll now have a huge variety of songs to choose from next year.

heeroyuy135

Don't forget about Rock Band Japan, especially if they balance it with some J-Rock and anime...now if you could import those into RB2 as well, that would be godly

Hachimitsu

I'm really sorry if this topic is very old and I did use the search button to Find any rockband topics.

A few years ago (maybe last year) I noticed there was a rockband near the Front entrance of fanime and was wondering if that is still happening for this year? I wanted to join in but was abit scared, but I have to admit this one guy dress with some kind of Chinese hat filled with flyers and advertisements made me wish I did v_v...

So i was wondering if there is ever going to be a new rockband segment at fanime 2011?

(* again I really Am sorry if IM opening a dead topic, but I more of a re-using type *)

xxxplizit (pogi1kenobi)

Quote from: Hachimitsu-ink on May 03, 2011, 12:13:23 AM
I'm really sorry if this topic is very old and I did use the search button to Find any rockband topics.

A few years ago (maybe last year) I noticed there was a rockband near the Front entrance of fanime and was wondering if that is still happening for this year? I wanted to join in but was abit scared, but I have to admit this one guy dress with some kind of Chinese hat filled with flyers and advertisements made me wish I did v_v...

So i was wondering if there is ever going to be a new rockband segment at fanime 2011?

(* again I really Am sorry if IM opening a dead topic, but I more of a re-using type *)

Hmmm...

I don't recall Rock Band being in the front entrance.  However, if you were referring to Stage Zero, they had a Rock Band Freestyle competition in 2009.

Not sure if they will have a segment, but we should have Rock Band playable at eGaming this year.  =)
eGaming Head / FanimeCon, SacAnime, Y-Con, Kintoki-Con, Deceptikon
Tournament Director / AOD
Anime + Gaming Article Lead / GreenTeaGraffiti
Cosplays: Wii Remote, Pink DS Lite

Hachimitsu

so it was only a competition? I remember back then they used to invite people onto the stage..... erh I did'nt know that was stage 0. I always thougth its a place to display Anime amv's and.... erh..... something involving with a puzzle game show.

awe, I guess i really missed out alot then v_v! and I REALLY wanted to jam with the Super-paper-Flyer-Chinese-Raiden guy! or whatever his name is  v_v..!