BUY MY STUFF YES :3?

Started by Kazuko, July 22, 2008, 10:46:53 PM

Kazuko

well seeing as I am currently broke and I do have to maintain my lavish lolita lifestyle I am selling some things :U

TL;DR Victoria's secret isnt giving me hours (I havent been in work for 4 weeks due to hour cuts) so yes please take a look, make a PM or email me and we can discuss stuff

http://www.freewebs.com/kawaiikazuko/

DOOO EEET :D

Kazuko

>( YOU KNOW YOU WANT MY STUFFFFFFFF

ha ha ha I double posted ;D

XpHoBiaX

If I had monies I'd buy from you luv.  But I am trying to get monies for myself...and same issue with the work thing. I have no job. @____@

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Jerry

Economy hits us all hard.

Your like the 7th person tight on monies and literally selling their personal items to make ends meet.

Wish ya the best. Hope work picks up.

* sprinkles magic HR Fairy dust *
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

SOawesomeness

Haha, if I have any monies after the 28th of September, I'd probably buy...
The lolita headdress (the $10), so cute! And the kisama bag...

But first I gotta fund a $600+ concert. D:

Good lucks.
Ellie S.
Head of Registration
FanimeCon - "By Fans, For Fans"
FanmeCon: Twitter | Facebook

Kazuko

oh wow :x I dont think I can do holds for super long,

good luck on the concert

Mizuki

Only if you had vicodin or lolis...

mDuo13

No work for four weeks? Wow, that sounds more like getting laid off than "hour cuts". Your job sucks! :<

Kazuko

Quote from: mDuo13 on July 25, 2008, 09:47:03 AM
No work for four weeks? Wow, that sounds more like getting laid off than "hour cuts". Your job sucks! :<
:< well unless more people come to victoria's secret then we could all work again, our hour cuts basically are called on-calls where we have to call two hours in advance to see if they need us for the day X|

I have to go to a meeting this sunday so Im still on the team :d

JohnnyAR

I would buy the mini katana if I had money.

XpHoBiaX

I've been out of a job for 7 months and no income. I'd suggest writing up a resume and start job hunting if your hours are being cut. Even if it's a crap ass job get something to help you pay the bills.
(I am taking a test to become a teachers' assistant on monday. Wish me luck! ;) )

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??