American Cowboy Bebop Movie Announced

Started by ultramangaia, July 23, 2008, 06:37:51 PM

ultramangaia

A source at FirstShowing web site is reporting a juicy rumor that Keanu Reeves has been attached to play Spike Spiegel in a big budget live-action adaptation of Cowboy Bebop.

http://www.firstshowing.net/2008/07/30/rumor-keanu-reeves-as-spike-in-cowboy-bebop-movie/

Kazuko

Jerry

great, now im expecting a scene where his space rig CANT drop below light speed or a galaxy will blow up.

Now it makes me curious...

who's HOT ENOUGH TO be FAYE VALENINE ?
yah... think about it.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: Jerry on August 01, 2008, 11:39:25 AM
great, now im expecting a scene where his space rig CANT drop below light speed or a galaxy will blow up.

yah... think about it.

No one 0_0

Well nearly no one.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

RyuHayabusa

@Jerry:

Too many hot actress can pull off Faye off, physical wise, but personality wise, I dunno. That's a tough one.

DOA sucked so bad. After watching 15 mins of it, i deleted it from my computer. and Devon Aoki is no Kasumi. Seriously.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Barnes

As for the DOA movie, I guess I'm glad we didn't finish it at my house last year.

And Keanu Reeves= Excellent! *guitar riff*
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

JohnnyAR

I won't even bother watching the DOA movie, lol my dad had it and he didn't know it was based on a video game.

Shinsengumi

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on August 01, 2008, 11:55:23 AM

yah... think about it.

No one 0_0

Well nearly no one.

We'll find out soon, I hope it's someone good. but then again it could be bad like the DOA movie lol.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Shinsengumi on August 03, 2008, 01:33:32 AM
Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on August 01, 2008, 11:55:23 AM

yah... think about it.

No one 0_0

Well nearly no one.

We'll find out soon, I hope it's someone good. but then again it could be bad like the DOA movie lol.

pray to god

rude32

Quote from: Kazuko on July 31, 2008, 03:57:38 PM
Quote from: ~~Loktera~~ on July 31, 2008, 02:52:20 PM
Quote from: Kazuko on July 28, 2008, 12:38:30 AM
Quote from: Death_Note_Matt on July 27, 2008, 06:51:55 PM
What in  the Sweet name of Kami Dx They Ruined Speed Racer and now maybe might butcher AKIRA and now my beloved Cowboy Bebop Dxxxxxxx *Dies* If it was coming from Japan I wouldnt mind but America? Its going to be bad T^T If it isnt then Wow I am surperised O_O but time will tell ¬____¬;;;;.
how does this matter? So what if its a US adaptation! its going to be a bit better than a JP version to be honest, America spends a crapload of money on special effects and flim and well it just depends on who directs it how they vision it, sure the brothers did an okay thing with speed racer but its because they did the whole matrix epic trilogy that of course another movie could possibly not pull up to par like that imo.
At least give it a chance, so far no JP movie has yet impressed me

AKIRA im looking forward to because well have you seen live action deathnote or other japanese made live actions of anime like saikano? Its kinda crappy well cgi wise. TBH a US rendition of deathnote could be better because :U duhh the US does so much better in the horror genre and not to mention like I said CRAP LOAD OF MONEY, The Ring scared me more than ringu, Ringu was more like a Joke to me :U

:U weeaboo

Thank you Kazuko, I can't quite agree with you more. Although, lest we forget.

Dead or Alive
HAHA I saw that movie :U I want my life back and my precious internet time
I think I have everyone here beat on what they want back. I want my 2 hours and my 6.50 for the movie ticket. :'(
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

JohnnyAR

Quote from: rude32 on August 05, 2008, 10:51:22 PM
What in  the Sweet name of Kami Dx They Ruined Speed Racer and now maybe might butcher AKIRA and now my beloved Cowboy Bebop Dxxxxxxx *Dies* If it was coming from Japan I wouldnt mind but America? Its going to be bad T^T If it isnt then Wow I am surperised O_O but time will tell ¬____¬;;;;.
how does this matter? So what if its a US adaptation! its going to be a bit better than a JP version to be honest, America spends a crapload of money on special effects and flim and well it just depends on who directs it how they vision it, sure the brothers did an okay thing with speed racer but its because they did the whole matrix epic trilogy that of course another movie could possibly not pull up to par like that imo.

AKIRA im looking forward to because well have you seen live action deathnote or other japanese made live actions of anime like saikano? Its kinda crappy well cgi wise. TBH a US rendition of deathnote could be better because :U duhh the US does so much better in the horror genre and not to mention like I said CRAP LOAD OF MONEY, The Ring scared me more than ringu, Ringu was more like a Joke to me :U

Dead or Alive
I think I have everyone here beat on what they want back. I want my 2 hours and my 6.50 for the movie ticket. :'(

Wait, the piece of crap actually made it to the theaters? lol

rude32

Quote from: JohnnyAR on August 06, 2008, 04:25:29 PM
Quote from: rude32 on August 05, 2008, 10:51:22 PM

Dead or Alive

Wait, the piece of crap actually made it to the theaters? lol
Yup for like a week. I was bored as hell one day, and had to see it because it had Devon Aoki and Jaime Presley in it.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer