The Undertaker is back!

Started by JohnnyAR, July 25, 2008, 10:23:45 PM

JohnnyAR

My little brother got me into WWE and I watch Friday Night Smackdown with him every week now.

You would probably be aware of whats currently going on if you still watch it. And yes I am aware that its fake, its just so entertaining, its not all fake actually.

A month ago The Undertaker, who was one of the longest wrestlers on WWE was banished after being defeated by his cheating opponent Edge. I was so sad, I missed seeing his awesome entrance and his terrifying choke slams. Every Friday I hoped he would return. My little brother kept saying he is gone for good. Well he was dead wrong.

Well what happened was that Edge was going to marry Vickie Guerro, the General manager of Friday Night Smackdown, but Triple H the WWE champion (who will soon have a match with Edge) came and to screw Edge over, show a video showing that Edge was cheating on his fiance. This happened last week, Triple H beat Edge and is still the Champion.

So today Edge tried to apologize to Vickie, but instead of forgiveness he suffered a woman's wrath. Vickie reinstated The Undertaker and has a Hell in a Cell match (a cage match) with him in a few weeks.

I'm overloaded with joy and excitement! The Undertaker is actually one of the strongest wrestlers among WWE he even defeated the Great Khali, a 7ft tall wrestler from India.

rude32

He also beat "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton as well. That was awesome.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer