Code Geass Gathering 09 *updated 5/8*

Started by Aya_love, July 28, 2008, 08:28:55 PM

morgaine

Hey everyone!  This year's gathering was a ton of fun, and it was great meeting all of you!  (Yay for the Suzaku/Lelouch poses! xD)

To those of you who attended the chess game, next year will be our year!

(And if you went to the B&W Ball, nice seeing you there~~!)

Hope to see all of you again next year!!
Fanime 2019
TBD

konataFTW

oh dear Geass was awesome thanks guys!!! hehe kannazuki we make an AWESOME team!!!

I will come again next year so do you want to organize the gatherings now? (hopefully the gathering willbe on a saturday unlike this year it was all on the same day as everyone else's s it was hella scrambled....)

so watcha think kannazuki? let's run next year's gathering? =) (will be Nunnally again :P)
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

koreanking

Ah, If you need any help with anything just ask ^_^
I'll try and help, the game was really fun, and I'd like to take part more in the gathering.

By the way Konata, are you part of the gya.inc group?

konataFTW

uhmm no I am my own (actually a part of konakona, a chibi cosplay group XD) and merge with gya.inc =) since they live in Florida^^
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

Knight of Infinity

Hey Im up for next year too! ill be able to help with organizing instead of just makin prizes this time.  If everything goes well ill probably be Knight of Zero instead of Knight of Seven next year but if not ill go as knight of seven again!(but upgraded and better looking)
Knight of Infinity at your service!

koreanking

Haha, I'll prolly go in my same Zero cosplay next year,
since it's the most accurate one I've ever found x_X;

lol, yeah, I saw a nunally cosplay mentioned somewhere along with gya.inc during fanime,
and since you were the only nunally I just assumed xD

anyways
I forgot who it was, maybe Infinity that suggested it,
but we really should get some code geass ost's next year ^_^
it'd be nice to listen to durin the con.

If anyone can send me a link to any vid that shows the chess event too that'd be much appreciated xD

Knight of Infinity

You know what just hit me. My friend brought an Amp so we could play music in our hotel so loud we wouldnt be able to hear them tell us to turn it down, and I could have totally brought it over to the gathering, hooked it up with my lappy(laptop), and play any and all code geass ost!!! wow I'm stupid!!!! Ill make sure to bring it next year....

koreanking

Haha, anyways
putting that aside,
where you the one playing for the code geass side?

cause if you are you made me die D:<
I was strangled x_x

konataFTW

guys new thread^^ http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12595.0.html

anyways lol no a Zero was playing for the Geass side <3 yay XD

and... well... Geass lost u_u
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

Knight of Infinity

Yeah... i was the one playing the cosplayer side... sorry about that, i tried to eliminate as many players as i could to prolong the game and i think i did ok right? geass side ended up with only three pawns and a queen and cosplay side lost only a knight and three pawns. Ill play for the geass side next time if i am selected to be a player. and see how that goes? lol

koreanking

Umm,
haha, if there is a chess event I'd kind of like to be the player
being a piece was so emberassing >.<

Oniko

I'd love to do Luluko again but probably only 5 people ran up to me during the con and knew who I was ;o;
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

konataFTW

teehee you guys still wanna do the Geass vs Cosplayers Chess still? (as I've said, no sash, no game =[ we are still missing one black Geass sash guys!!!!)

XD
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

morgaine

@konata:  Sure!  I'd love to help run the gathering next year!  Nunnally + Tianzi = awesome loli organizers xDD
I'll go and post in the new forum, 'cause I'm pretty sure my group and I are sure what our cosplays for next year will be.
Fanime 2019
TBD

Knight of Infinity

Hey i would lovee to help organize too! and cant some one just make another sash? if it cant be located?