Code Geass Gathering 09 *updated 5/8*

Started by Aya_love, July 28, 2008, 08:28:55 PM

Oniko

my Luluko and Suzaku costumes have arrived!  Fanime is so far away it's not fair!
06- Ragnarok Huntress / 07- Haruhi Suzumiya
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

livingrain

Quote from: Oniko on January 03, 2009, 11:44:01 PM
my Luluko and Suzaku costumes have arrived!  Fanime is so far away it's not fair!

Kudos on such a costume! I can't wait to see it! But, I'm actually happy it's far away. I need time to raise money to buy wigs and make costumes! ><
My favorite quote:
"Barnes and Nobles is the best store in the world! Well, except for the grocery store. 'Cause, you know, we need to eat."

shireikan_sakura

DATE: SUNDAY 1PM

I've updated the gathering list, excpet for livingrain since your hopeing for a date change.

Anya: Rei-Rei(maybe)
C.C.: Rei-Rei(maybe), Naya_B,samcarter,Aki
Diehard: ShadowRoxas's brother (maybe)
Euphemia:  Bri
Jeremiah - Agius
Kaguya:konataFTW friend
Kallen:Cateyedprincess,Kanameshito,Catspaw ,livingrain,Briar
Lelouch: Naya_B,Inuashley,darkse1d,Levistus
Llyod-xenoza
Luluko: Oniko
Nunnally:konataFTW
Suzaku:  Oniko's friend, Heartlovegrl,Udon,Yaminogame, atan134340,Knight of Infinity,Levistus Brother,
Tian Zi-Lady Marionette (maybe) kannazuki
Villetta: Persephone, Mister_E's friend(maybe)
Xing Ke-Lady Marionette friend (maybe)
Zero: zemric, Clawmaster, Udon friend,Rally,topoisomeras

Thank you~if there's any mistakes let me know.
Upcoming Cosplays:
Liechtenstein of Hetalia (Fanime 2009)
Dr.Frank Stein of Soul Eater (On Hold)

Natsumi

I know the Bleach gathering is likely to be on Sunday and Masquerade is on Saturday, which is why I opted for Friday.  Though, as of right now, I can do Saturday.

livingrain

If it's Friday, I can't do it. I won't even be there. T_T

Oh! I have a question for you guys. I want to go as Kallen but I can't sew to save my life. So, I wanted to buy a costume. I have two questions though: Do you think it's kind of like cheating to buy a costume rather than make it?

And two, Which outfit of Kallen's is the most noticeable: her original outfit she wears mostly in the first season, her black knight uniform, or her pilot uniform (the one that's a full red body suit)?
My favorite quote:
"Barnes and Nobles is the best store in the world! Well, except for the grocery store. 'Cause, you know, we need to eat."

darkse1d

I'll be there as Lelouch Lamperouge and as Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia.

Oniko

can I try on your hat? I love that white hat *_*
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

topoisomeras

I think we should move the gathering to Sunday.

As things currently are, we'll be directly competing with the Naruto gathering, as they are officially having it at the same time as ours (1 PM Saturday) - That's not such a great idea. If we moved it to Friday, I wouldn't be able to make it at all.  :(

I'll be coming as Zero (R2 Version) by the way.

clawmaster

yea jst make the time and day convent for most people. i try to be there as zero along with my other friends. I am going to try to make my little sisters costume she wants to be Anya ^^b

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

samcarter

Friday,  saturday or monday please >.<

Sunday filled up fast for me
Fanime 2014
* Princess Chibi Moon
* Loli Wolverine
* Loli Megaman

xenoza

I'm going as Zero Lulu and Emperor Lulu.
I'd love to join, but alas, seems like your party is full. XD

I love Yuki Nagato. I really do. Shes perfect.

konataFTW

MAH!
I could wear either my Nunnally or Kaguya outfits, depending on which day you're gunna do the gathering...
I do strongly suggest either saturday or sunday because those two days are busy and more people would be able to attend the gathering and more people would come to take pictures... but the Naruto gathering is in the way and so is the masquerade on saturday... how about you move the time? like from 1 pm to 3pm or smt, that way everyone would agree since Naruto is on 1pm and masquerade is usually done at night right?
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

shireikan_sakura

Quote from: konataFTW on January 31, 2009, 09:58:21 PM
MAH!
I could wear either my Nunnally or Kaguya outfits, depending on which day you're gunna do the gathering...
I do strongly suggest either saturday or sunday because those two days are busy and more people would be able to attend the gathering and more people would come to take pictures... but the Naruto gathering is in the way and so is the masquerade on saturday... how about you move the time? like from 1 pm to 3pm or smt, that way everyone would agree since Naruto is on 1pm and masquerade is usually done at night right?
OMG BE NUNNALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to change it to Sunday as for now, same time though.
Upcoming Cosplays:
Liechtenstein of Hetalia (Fanime 2009)
Dr.Frank Stein of Soul Eater (On Hold)

konataFTW

Quote from: shireikan_sakura on February 05, 2009, 10:36:38 AM
OMG BE NUNNALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to change it to Sunday as for now, same time though.

Oh I am going as Nunnally (but i don't know which version i should do cuz the young nunnally is cute too... ponytails!! ... and I believe that I could do the wheelchair too hehe), my friend wanted to come to the gathering but she didn't wanna wear a wig so she's coming as Kaguya

Also I think my brother is going as Suzaku and his gf will come as Anya. it's official that theyre going as Suzaku and Anya but it is undecided when they'll wear it (but I'll find a way to persuade them to cosplay on sunday)

well hope to see you there!!
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

Udon

Confirmed for Suzaku, so you can put me down for sure~
Cosplaying: Rossiu (Timeskip; TTGL), Suzaku Kururugi (Knight of Rounds; Code Geass), Marie Mjolnir (Soul Eater).

Oniko

Just make sure its not a time that competes with the other big name groups like bleach or Naruto.  We wont even be able to fit in the area XD
08- Shana / 09 - Luluko
10 - Holo / 11 - Flaaffy
12 - Inga / 13 - Lizbeth

konataFTW

hmmm? since clamp and cg are associated with each other, sunday is ok.

clamp gathering is most likely to be held on sunday and many code geass cosplayers are coming
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

morgaine

Mm, I'm ok with Sunday or Monday~

I'm planning on bringing Empress Tianzi.  Still deciding on if I'll do the wedding version or her normal outfit~ ^-^
Fanime 2019
TBD

Yaminogame

I should be able to make this, hopefully. I will be Suzaku in his white knight outfit.

morgaine

@ shireikan_sakura :  Do we have a set date and time for this gathering?  In the CLAMP thread, combining the two gatherings was brought up (since CG is CLAMP-related).  I think things are getting a bit confused, so I guess it depends if this will be a separate gathering or not... ^^;
Fanime 2019
TBD