Code Geass Gathering 09 *updated 5/8*

Started by Aya_love, July 28, 2008, 08:28:55 PM

shireikan_sakura

Quote from: kannazuki on March 01, 2009, 11:41:59 PM
@ shireikan_sakura :  Do we have a set date and time for this gathering?  In the CLAMP thread, combining the two gatherings was brought up (since CG is CLAMP-related).  I think things are getting a bit confused, so I guess it depends if this will be a separate gathering or not... ^^;

Right now it's set for Sunday @ 1pm. I would like to have a seperate gathering of just CG. We can always move the time, I believe the dates are the same what time is?
Upcoming Cosplays:
Liechtenstein of Hetalia (Fanime 2009)
Dr.Frank Stein of Soul Eater (On Hold)

morgaine

Ohh, good! ^-^  So this will be separate.  I believe that the CLAMP gathering will be @ 11 AM on Sunday.  I don't mind the current time for CG, and if everyone is ok with it, maybe it would be best to make it a permanent time..?
Fanime 2019
TBD

konataFTW

so uhhh -_-

Can we at least have the same/neaar locations? xD

pleaaaaase *puppy dog face*

LOVESSSS for CG
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

hellangel

hey, everyone! the CLAMP gathering will indeed be sunday at 11 AM. if you guys would like to stop by before splitting off and doing your own thing, feel free to ^__^
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Kanameshito

;D Cannot wait I finished sewing a kimono in six hours I was so excited.I so want to work on my Kallen outfit.I even pre registered a hotel I was that spazzed.And I did'nt want to sleep on a random floor.Sighs.So this is gonna be Awesome.Oh and BTW Um please I am alittle slow so could you please inform me about what time the Clamp and or Code geass meeting is.Thankyou from the bottom of my heart
Breathing in the same sequence
While trying to make sense of your situation
What we got ourselves in, two more weeks of one way conversation
She says she's losing interest
I swear that we are best friends till the end
A song that had me listening

hellangel

Quote from: Kanameshito on March 06, 2009, 09:13:08 PMcould you please inform me about what time the Clamp and or Code geass meeting is.Thankyou from the bottom of my heart

All Things CLAMP: 11 AM
Code Geass: 1 PM
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Catspaw

I'll be cosplaying Kallen this year~ 8D
Hopefully I'll manage to come to the gathering.
'08: Akito [Air Gear]
'09: Kallen [Code Geass] // ?? [Kuroshitsuji]

clawmaster

you guys you go to see this xP

http://clawmaster.deviantart.com/art/makes-you-wonder-who-copied-116984602

it makes you wonder if rolling stone magazine copied a certain anime eh?

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

Levistus

Hello hello, it's a pleasure to meet you all.

As for me, add another Lelouch..

I'm gonna wear the school uniform and get some purple eye contacts.
My hair already looks like his so it shouldn't be too hard..
If any of you have any recommendations for where to buy a really good outfit i need oneee.
I want to make sure it doesn't end up looking tacky..I might end up just making it.

konataFTW

Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

livingrain

I will definately be coming now that the gathering is Sunday. I'll be cosplaying Kallen, but, unfortunately my sewing skills need some work. So, I'm trying super hard to have it look "presentable". So, if I totally fail, I'll still be there to take pictures! -lol-

Right now, the sewing is not promising, but Fanime is a couple months away right? I'll use every second! XD See you all there!
My favorite quote:
"Barnes and Nobles is the best store in the world! Well, except for the grocery store. 'Cause, you know, we need to eat."

briar

I'm Briar of Chronicles Cosplay (our site is in uber beta right how but www.chroniclescosplay.com)

Our troupe will be attending as follows,

CC - Aki
Kallen - Briar
Euphemia - Bri
Jeremiah - Agius

Just as a side note, would the person who started the thread please update the first post with the correct time, day, and place. It would save a lot of people from having to search through the thread to try and find the info.

Thanks

atan134340

I'll be cosplaying Suzaku in Rounds outfit.  Still need to find a pair of gloves and boots though...

konataFTW

Shirekan_sakura are you going to update this anytime soon? /BTW 80% on my Nunnally cosplay woot XD
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

Knight of Infinity

Put me up as Suzaku R2 Knight of Seven!   I gots everything from gloves to boots and maybe a head set communicator(later), working with my cell phone!!! ;) I already reserved a hotel, like the first day they were up, and will be attending every day.
Knight of Infinity at your service!

Levistus

Update: My brother will also be coming with me as Suzaku in the school outfit.

CaptTreasureTroveTi

I must come to see this one! ^^
2010 Organizer of: Death Note, Pandora Hearts

*is still uploading Fanime 2009 photos x.x*

BSaphire

Quote from: shireikan_sakura on March 02, 2009, 10:57:48 AM
Quote from: kannazuki on March 01, 2009, 11:41:59 PM
@ shireikan_sakura :  Do we have a set date and time for this gathering?  In the CLAMP thread, combining the two gatherings was brought up (since CG is CLAMP-related).  I think things are getting a bit confused, so I guess it depends if this will be a separate gathering or not... ^^;

Right now it's set for Sunday @ 1pm. I would like to have a seperate gathering of just CG. We can always move the time, I believe the dates are the same what time is?
Konnichiwa Code Geass peeps! ^^)

shireikan_sakura: I appreciate you taking on the role of CG gathering organizer when aya_love was unable to continue. I wanted to let you know that there is an Official Fanime Cosplayer Gatherings & Cosplayer Events list that is posted here: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,7748.0.html

There are guidelines required to have your gathering appear on the list and they are listed on the first post. Since this is now your role as the gathering organizer I wanted to let you know. The final list is posted around the convention on the blue Gatherings Info Boards where many of the attendees can find the information.

If you would like this gathering to be listed Officially please follow the guidelines listed.

Arigato
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

shireikan_sakura

The list has been updated~

Sorry, for the long wait gai's, been busy with family issues and such. Let me know if there are any errors on the updated list.
Upcoming Cosplays:
Liechtenstein of Hetalia (Fanime 2009)
Dr.Frank Stein of Soul Eater (On Hold)

Levistus

Edit: nvm

Thank you shireikan