Code Geass Gathering 09 *updated 5/8*

Started by Aya_love, July 28, 2008, 08:28:55 PM

BSaphire

Here is a link to the list for this gathering:
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10404.msg300524.html#msg300524

Here are the guidelines to have this gathering added to the 2009 gatherings list:

QuoteNow for the new guidelines:

#1 I will have a gatherings/cosplayer events check in table located on the first floor of the convention center.

#2 The gathering organizer/thread overseer &/or Coplayer event organizer needs to check in to the gatherings table 10 minutes prior to the start of your gathering/event. DO NOT send someone else to the table because you will be on my list not them.

When you check in I will have one of the gatherings staff go with you (or check in with you) to shoot a couple of group photos for Fanime to use. Please advise your gathering that Fanime will be taking photos of the group and if they do not wish to be in them to step aside. If they stay then they are giving consent to be photographed. This needs to be stated on your first post with the list of those attending your gathering. Feel free to copy the following and post it on your list post.

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

#3 Each gathering organizer/thread overseer &/or Cosplayer Events organizer needs to send me a pm prior to their time being listed on the Official Cosplayer Gatherings thread. In the PM to me the following needs to be done:

#3ASubject line is your gathering name &/or Cosplayer Event (if you are running more than one gathering then you need to put MULTI Gathering in the subject line)

#3BList each gathering name &/or Cosplayer Event, the URL for the gathering/event, requested Day & Time, location and/or meeting place individually. If you are running an event during a gathering please list the gathering also:

Example: Shonen Jump, http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,4426.0.html, Sunday 3 PM, L & MP = Fountains in Front Hilton side, EVENT = Otaku Game Sunday 3:30 PM or immediately following the gathering.
Shonen Weekly, http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,9938.0.html, Friday 6:30 PM, MP & L = 1st Convention Center.
Shojo Beat, http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,8501.0.html, Saturday Time TBD, MP = 1st Floor Convention Center, L = Fountains in Front

#3CThen list your First & Last Name (yes, your real name,) Your Forum Name, and your Badge Name if different. For Example:

Jane Doe, Forum Name = Lucky Charms, Badge Name = Jane's Lucky Charms (If they are all the same then just list your name and FN & BN are the same.

That is basically it. After you contact me I will double check your URL and info then post your requested info if available.

Hope this helps ^^)
Squidges to all the Code Geass Peeps :)
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Lady Ashley

GO
GO
CHEESE-KUN ACTION~!

If this ends up going through, I will be joining you all as C.C., her Elvis-wanna-be version. ^_^
120% certified spazz

It's a simple question of weight ratios!
A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut.

koreanking

Haha, ummmm, first time cosplayer and stuff and I'm going as zero xD
Don't get any of this gathering stuff though, it sounds fun, can anyone fill me in?

Knight of Infinity

Quote from: koreanking on April 29, 2009, 05:30:07 PM
Haha, ummmm, first time cosplayer and stuff and I'm going as zero xD
Don't get any of this gathering stuff though, it sounds fun, can anyone fill me in?

just make sure you make it on time to the gathering and have fun!!!

Bump Yay Cheese~Kun!!!!
Knight of Infinity at your service!

konataFTW

gatherings consists of photoshoots and fun... lolz XD

I wanna shout "all hail Lelouch" also T_T <--- lolz so random XD

and one more thing... are we going to have some event in the gathering? my next gathering is not until 3 so I'm Nunnally up to 3pm XD

how about a reinnactment of episode 6 ("The Stolen Mask" episode)? XD although we will be needing an Arthur u_u
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Rin [default] of Vocaloids
-Rin [Magnet] of Vocaloids
-Sakura [jumpsuits] of TRC
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

heeroyuy135

So, who's bringing the Pizza Hut pizza? LOL

Lady Ashley

I'm possibly going to bring a box (Hawaiian, mm!). It depends on how things work out for me.

...Because C.C. totally does not get fat after eating 26 boxes of pizza hut.  :D
120% certified spazz

It's a simple question of weight ratios!
A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut.

Knight of Infinity

Quote from: Lady Ashley on April 30, 2009, 05:01:01 PM
I'm possibly going to bring a box (Hawaiian, mm!). It depends on how things work out for me.

...Because C.C. totally does not get fat after eating 26 boxes of pizza hut.  :D

Damn straight! she doesnt get fat lol! I should have brought my code geass pizza hut box from japan.... T~T

konataFTW

Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

koreanking

Err...
when is the gathering?
I've read that it's on sunday at 1 pm, but I also don't see it on the thread for official gatherings
here: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,7748.0.html

konataFTW

well we aren't offical yet... shirikan_sakura have you submitted the app yet? :D
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

Levistus

Quote from: konataFTW on April 29, 2009, 10:28:37 PM

how about a reinnactment of episode 6 ("The Stolen Mask" episode)? XD although we will be needing an Arthur u_u

I was actually thinking of finding a cat that looked like arthur and bringing him,
the zero mask might be a little bit uncomfortable for him but i could maybe find a light, soft one.

Another note: Hopefully there's a pizza hut near by so we can all go there; that would be too perfect.  ;)

koreanking

haha...
cosplaying is making me scared,
I'm not really all that tall to be trying to cosplay as zero,
x_x;

morgaine

Quote from: koreanking on May 02, 2009, 12:05:56 PM
haha...
cosplaying is making me scared,
I'm not really all that tall to be trying to cosplay as zero,
x_x;

Don't worry about it!  My 12-year-old sister (who is pretty short) cosplays as Zero/Lelouch, and is pretty stubborn about it!  Height doesn't really matter; it's all about love for the character ^-^
Fanime 2019
TBD

shireikan_sakura

Quote from: konataFTW on May 01, 2009, 11:55:41 PM
well we aren't offical yet... shirikan_sakura have you submitted the app yet? :D
I submitted it earlier this week, we just haven't been added yet.
Upcoming Cosplays:
Liechtenstein of Hetalia (Fanime 2009)
Dr.Frank Stein of Soul Eater (On Hold)

koreanking

Gekido 87

I love Code Geass but don't have a uniform except a Japanese school uniform. But I do have a stereo and an iPod filled with :Drum Roll: Code Geass OST! I could play the song "All Hail Britiannia!" song for you guys. ;)
I'm in Despair!

konataFTW

uwah lovely T^T

lol I wanna cosplay as Emperor Lelouch... hopefully once I retire one of my cosplays lol I wanna spoil that cosplay and give it have of my closet <3

@shireikan_sakura

WOOOOT we gunna be official (dances) jk jk

I want pizza hut tooo >_< (and champagne XD)
Fanime Cosplays 2010:
-Saku of dotHack
-Sakura [uniform] of CCS
-Anise of Tales of Abyss

samcarter

Quote from: Levistus on May 02, 2009, 09:46:34 AM
Another note: Hopefully there's a pizza hut near by so we can all go there; that would be too perfect.  ;)

no pizza hut downtown. gots to drive to get to one.  Pizza my heart I believe is the closest. *nodnod*  But, delivery anyone? haha that would be kewl. take a picture with the delivery guy >.< hahaha awesome
Fanime 2014
* Princess Chibi Moon
* Loli Wolverine
* Loli Megaman

Knight of Infinity

Lol I already indulge my Suzaku cosplay with half of the closet! Ah Souda! What are we doing for the gathering? a re-enactment of 6 would be fun but I wouldn't be able to be in it T~T...  So could we do re-enactments of a multiple scenes?