Vampire Knight Gathering '09

Started by Kanzake, August 02, 2008, 12:52:02 PM

Kanzake

Welcome to the group , well see you there
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

Tsukino Shino

Put me down for Tsuna! I'll be going as Spanner napped with my uniform on underneath! :D Can't wait to hang with you all!  ;D

kagaminerin02

I will definatly come my first ever cosplay was vampire knight back when the first one came out in japanese I will be cosplaying as Ruka

Sesshomaru 12

Will be there as Yuki Cross ^_^

Kanzake

Updated, Welcome.

Hope everyone is ready for fanime :)

kagaminerin02

im excited for fanime I can't wait though I am kinda surprised cause after I did Ruka at sacanime I notced a ton of girls cosplaying as her. I'm surp[rised there aren't more

Kanzake

Personally, I don't favor Ruka much, yo'. ^_^;; But all characters from VK/VKG = awesome, aside from those darn level E's. *shakes fist*

kagaminerin02

I don't like Ruka much earlier but I like cosplaying her cause it gives me an excuse to cling to Kaname and act like a bitch( all my other characters are too cute and nice for me to act like this) XD I <3 kaname

Kanzake

lol o-o; i agree rukas a bitch. :P XD

KuroOokami

Ignore my post. XD I thought Fanime ended on Sunday for some reason, so I WILL be there for the official shoot. I can't read a calender, apparently. ಠ_ಠ

Sleep is good for one's brain! XD

Also, I'm curious after seeing this video on YouTube...would anyone be willing to do a game of Red Rover for this group or something similar? Day Class on one side and Night on the other? I don't know? Last year for a convention here in Denver we had the whole VK group playing a game of Duck Duck Goose. XD

*shrugs as she is just trying to fill in space to make up for the dumb post she just made*

Hm, I've got a conflict of photoshoot times. So a few updates on my end, here.

Now I may have overlooked, but it looks like the unofficial photoshoot is at 11:00 on Saturday if I'm not mistaken? Or are we still figuring out that day? If that is the case, I can make it to the unofficial gathering for about an hour or two before I have to jet off for another shoot.

Unfortunately for the Sunday gathering, I can't make it, as I will be leaving back for Colorado that day~ We'll see, though, depends on how late/early we leave.

I will still be wearing Kaname, but probably on Friday and not for the gatherings, as a heads up. =/

Hopefully things work out, though! I'd love to see everyone~ *crosses fingers*

BSaphire

WOW! This gathering is getting really big ^^)

I wanted to make sure that all the Vampire Knight cospeeps know that they are welcome to join the Shojo Beat gathering on Saturday 11:30 am @ Fountains in Front Hilton Side. Just post your character and title here:
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,8501.0.html

Squidges to all :)

BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Kanzake

We will overrun your shojo beat gat Saph ;3 XD

Ill link it on the front page, just in case people are interested in what shes talkin 'bout.

havocluver

So the twilight shoot is on Sunday at 6-6:30 for sure, because if it is, I will be there as Ruka or night class yuki :D

Kanzake

It is. o____o and i hope when you say twilight you mean the time, not the thing everyones geekin out about :P

chibikkoda

Please take off me and Kahira off the list. We won't be attending Fanime this year :(
Fanimecon/AX/Comicon/PMX
Cassandra Cain- Batgirl
WIS Miku- Fanart Vocaloid
Lyra- Pokemon
Dialga- Pokemon Gijinka
Kodona
etc.

BSaphire

Gathering/Event Organizer: Please Read my last post in Fanime 09 Cosplayer Gatherings List thread.

Gomen Nasai ^^)
BSaphire

BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

XpHoBiaX

*shamelessly reviving topic!!*

So I was at this gathering...the one with the dreads. o_o I really wasn't planning on cosplaying, but a dood told me I should come. So I did. Does anyone have pictures? Does anyone want to keep in contact? I had a lot of fun, and definately next year I'll really cosplay. My cosplay is Zero. Maybe someone can be his brother ? lol this time I'll have everything. lol  

I dunno. Like stated, I'm just reviving this topic since I haven't seen a new topic for VK yet.

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??

Kanzake

well this Matt guy must be a cool person to have told you to go :3

I havent started the 2010 gathering list yet, but ill do it soon.

FYI - it was a great turn out (not really it sort of sucked since we had a non-responsive crowd </3)

.. btw ewww dont use mah real name on the forums phobia :O you crazy. XD

EDIT -
http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb95/GodKanzake/Fanime%2009/?action=view&current=P1010347.jpg

Click and go right for VK Gathering pictures.

XpHoBiaX

That's all I knew you by. @_@ Serry. Fix'd.

I'm not crazy....I'm psycho.  8) Yeah the crowd was a little 'eh'. I also felt a little weird since it was the first time I did any sort of gathering. lol

2010 cosplay...?
Zero:80% Kadaj:?? Sisen:??