@_@ me be gone for the next few days A-V peace ^ ^
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Ska_Kitti

Yeah, the gathering should be around sunset-ish. The park would be a great place for photos. Excellent photos come to mind when I think of the park by the Discovery Museum. Woot... I'm the only Seiren. Now I'll have two Kaname-samas to defend.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Kanzake

Three. One in oathkeepers group, me, and a girl. Jeis friend., maybe i should write it in o-o

LIST IS UP TO DATE ^^
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

Suijinkou

I'm one of the day class girls in Oathkeeper's group...however during the day/gathering I was thinking about being awakened Yuuki.

Kanzake

ill put you as a possible for both, as con rolls closer let me know if you decided to go with awakened yuuki or a dayclass student ^^

Hikaruhime

Assuming I can get to Fanime, I should be wearing Yuuki, probably day class. :D

Kanzake

You've been added thus list updated~

Kimiko-Berry

Name is Kimiko
Will be cosplaying as Yuuki Cross.
Please do send me any up dated info.
Love,
       Kimi

Kanzake

welcome to the group, youve been added

Kanzake

1) Does anyone know which day is Masqurade is going to be so we can finalize the day? *isnt so sure after it being moved around last year*

2) Anyone have ideas for a location? I want us all to kinda agree or like the place.

3) I dont know how the sun sets in the spring. I think the sun heads down around 7 ish? anyone know :3

Hay you gaiz~ the gathering is growing slowly but surely XD

Suijinkou

Quote from: Kanzake on September 01, 2008, 01:49:11 PM
ill put you as a possible for both, as con rolls closer let me know if you decided to go with awakened yuuki or a dayclass student ^^

I'm going to be both. At the Gathering I'm going as Awakened Yuki. Later I'm just going to be a Day class student

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Kanzake on September 10, 2008, 10:20:50 AM
1) Does anyone know which day is Masqurade is going to be so we can finalize the day? *isnt so sure after it being moved around last year*

2) Anyone have ideas for a location? I want us all to kinda agree or like the place.

3) I dont know how the sun sets in the spring. I think the sun heads down around 7 ish? anyone know :3

1) well depends if they get a big name band for musicfest for 09. if not i think it would be safe to say masquerade will be on sunday.though its too early to say.

2)as for location..I think theres a nice spot over on the marriot side thats sorta kinda secluded that could make for a nice location.

3)im not sure when it sets either XD
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Kanzake

Quote from: Yukari Kaiba on September 11, 2008, 06:43:18 PM
Quote from: Kanzake on September 10, 2008, 10:20:50 AM

1) well depends if they get a big name band for musicfest for 09. if not i think it would be safe to say masquerade will be on sunday.though its too early to say.

2)as for location..I think theres a nice spot over on the marriot side thats sorta kinda secluded that could make for a nice location.

3)im not sure when it sets either XD

LOL P-chan~ we fail with the sun~ XD im still assuming its starts setting at maybe around 7:30 >.>

Oathkeeper

Hey guys... i checked out a sunrise/sunset/moonrise/moonset calendar.

on May 23 & 24, 2009, the sun should be setting at/around/very near to 8:15pm.

/shrugs

well.. now you know!
(p.s. it will also be a NEW moon... sadly. I was hoping for a full moon. =/ But hey, it means we'll get to see stars, right?)
fanime 2009
Kaname Kuran
...teh smexiest you'll ever see. ;)

Yukari Kaiba

so depending on what day we have the gathering, it will be either right during musicfest or the masquerade.
well, i'd rather miss musicfest than the masquerade, just to add my few cents in on when we should have it.
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Kanzake

I found a perfect lecture hall for night class pictures. Lol im sitting in it being lectured at :x

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: Kanzake on September 17, 2008, 09:30:37 AM
I found a perfect lecture hall for night class pictures. Lol im sitting in it being lectured at :x

O_o you go to SJSU? A know a couple there that would work XD

Kanzake

Lulz yea i was posting from my phone in lecture >.> ... i think the lecture hall room 109 (im not too sure about room numbers after first day :P i just go through the motions) at Washington Square Building work real well. do you want a pix :P

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: Kanzake on September 17, 2008, 03:02:03 PM
Lulz yea i was posting from my phone in lecture >.> ... i think the lecture hall room 109 (im not too sure about room numbers after first day :P i just go through the motions) at Washington Square Building work real well. do you want a pix :P
lol I know that room, it's huuuge XD I think that's the room they have that anime club at.

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Kanzake on September 17, 2008, 03:02:03 PM

post a pic I wanna see =D
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)