Kin-Yoobi Con 2008 Hayward

Started by BunofGovt, August 05, 2008, 07:09:53 PM

ThatBlueDinosaurGuy

I was there, it was quite fun. I enjoyed playing video games, doing karaoke and checking out all the cool stuff with the dealers had at their stands. I was satisfied, I just hated having to leave early to go to work. But I enjoyed the time I was at Kinyoobi.
Kono bangumi wa, goran no sponsor teikyou de, o kurishimasu ka

BunofGovt

Some pics, not much, but remembered the new rule (okay so it's posted right there in the corner jeepers)

Me and the "pizza-pizza" guy - can't believe this guy, and the cosplayers in the next two pics wearing full outfits like that.  I know I'd get overheated and pass out.

And this is a pic of one of the table games.  Not even sure what this is, but I love all the little pieces and stuff.  Reminds me of when I used to have a train set ...

Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Jerry

_insert 'pizza pizza!' guy costume_

i have a feeling he used to work for little ceasars (or still does) and just randomly wanted a reason to wear the costume...

that or he wanted to pick up chicks with free pizza.

genius idea.  :P
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

rude32

Quote from: Jerry on August 14, 2008, 09:32:38 AM
_insert 'pizza pizza!' guy costume_

i have a feeling he used to work for little ceasars (or still does) and just randomly wanted a reason to wear the costume...

that or he wanted to pick up chicks with free pizza.

genius idea.  :P
I think little ceasars delivered pizza to the con.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

BunofGovt

Edited my other post.  Holy pepperoni, just looked at the pizza box behind us, Little Ceasar's it is.  ;D
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

cherryteagirl

Ayanami Rei First Child

I had a LOT of fun at Kin-YoobiCon, and I felt it was well worth the price.

One of the only complaints I had was the fact that the Cosplay Date Auction never happened! I was going to be in it, and hopefully have a date with a girl to...stupid staff...

I was the tall (6' 4") person with long natural orangish red hair, in the Pink Lolita dress ^_^