PIctures of Your Anime Room.

Started by LordKefka, August 08, 2008, 09:50:08 AM

LordKefka

Alrighty guys, let's see them rooms =P

Don't matter, don't be shy, just do it... DO IT!

EDIT: Ok, I know people are excited to upload their room, but please keep everything you have when you are starting to post organized, non repeating, and in ONE post unless you update it in the future ( in which you can start a new post). Thank you.
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

Jerry

*blink blink*

I think theres already a thread like this in the "things in the universerse"...

but oh well :p

Thats right thats a 10' x 10' (thats feet) poster of the Kingdom hearts video game poster on the left wall there.

this is why i call it a "store" more than a room.  :D
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

AnimeEmperor

I think there might have been one, but i'll post as well. I have to update anyway, I splurged a bit at AX.

LordKefka

Those are some nice shots. I'm actually working on mine atm (I would have been done had a friend not called me to do stuff..).
Fanime Forums Moderator
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

JohnnyAR

Wow my room is nothing compared to those. All I have is a couple of wallscrolls :P

LordKefka

Fanime Forums Moderator
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

LordKefka

Btw, Mister E, you have the same Gundam poster as mine... heh.

My room is also "done"... but it fails too hard for pictures... =P
Fanime Forums Moderator
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Mister_E on August 08, 2008, 05:15:42 PM

Hey Mister E, where can I get that picture of Sakura from Naruto thats on the top right corner of your door?

Mister_E

Quote from: JohnnyAR on August 08, 2008, 09:24:30 PM

Hey Mister E, where can I get that picture of Sakura from Naruto thats on the top right corner of your door?
The Internet, I printed that a few years ago.
Quote from: LordKefka on August 08, 2008, 08:12:41 PM
Btw, Mister E, you have the same Gundam poster as mine... heh.

My room is also "done"... but it fails too hard for pictures... =P
Which one I got like 3.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Shinsengumi

I wish Camera but then again my room is not as good as you guys room. Nice collection you guys have.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Mister_E

Quote from: Shinsengumi on August 09, 2008, 01:39:31 AM
I wish Camera but then again my room is not as good as you guys room. Nice collection you guys have.
Thanks, but AnimeEmperor has us beat by a longshot. I still have a view outside my room he was the one who gave me the idea to move my Zeon Flag to my window. (I wonder what the neighbors think when my blinds are up?)

AnimeEmperor

Quote from: Mister_E on August 09, 2008, 02:07:35 AM
Quote from: Shinsengumi on August 09, 2008, 01:39:31 AM
Thanks, but AnimeEmperor has us beat by a longshot. I still have a view outside my room he was the one who gave me the idea to move my Zeon Flag to my window. (I wonder what the neighbors think when my blinds are up?)
I got those at a fanime meeting from a friend. I liked them so much but I had no where to put them, so I just gave up and covered my window. There's actually another one you can't see that covers most of the rest of the window.

I can't see the sun but....who want's that?

LordKefka

I was talking about that large Gundam poster. The "Mobile Suit Gundam" One.
Fanime Forums Moderator
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

Lisu

The concept most anime-pheliac people aren't acquainted with: "Quality, not quantity"

G.I.R

Just an update for the stuff from Fanime (Like the Char's Gelgoog, Zaku Sniper Models as well as the Roger Smith Cell, and the local fair the Hellsing and Gintama wall scroll.

(a lotta pix) ;D

A more conservative display, and more organized.

LordKefka

Quote from: Lisu on August 09, 2008, 10:52:01 AM
The concept most anime-pheliac people aren't acquainted with: "Quality, not quantity"

Lol, you "read my mind" on this issue as well.
Fanime Forums Moderator
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

Mister_E

Quote from: LordKefka on August 09, 2008, 08:02:58 AM
Oh yes, the Char's Counterattack one. I got that for two bucks at the 2007 swap meet.

Quote from: G.I.R on August 09, 2008, 01:20:13 PM
Just an update for the stuff from Fanime (Like the Char's Gelgoog, Zaku Sniper Models as well as the Roger Smith Cell, and the local fair the Hellsing and Gintama wall scroll.

(a lotta pix) ;D

Yeah I hate it when some other display or poster is blocking/covering up something else.

LordKefka

Quote from: Mister_E on August 09, 2008, 03:44:57 PM
Quote from: LordKefka on August 09, 2008, 08:02:58 AM
Oh yes, the Char's Counterattack one. I got that for two bucks at the 2007 swap meet.

Quote from: G.I.R on August 09, 2008, 01:20:13 PM

(a lotta pix) ;D

Yeah I hate it when some other display or poster is blocking/covering up something else.

That's a very good price for the poster. That poster is an example of an authentic poster I would put up on my wall.

And yeah, putting up posters that block other ones, I will never do..lol. I fact, I enjoy having some space between posters.
Fanime Forums Moderator
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

LordKefka

Alright... my room is finally done. Actually, it was done a while ago but I finally borrowed a good enough camera from a friend. My crappy 2MP camera phone just couldn't do the trick. 6MP Canon is much better =P

Anyways... I'll explain a few things as I go along.

Basically what you would see when you enter the room (away from the door)

A bit left from where my table is

The left of the room (close to the door). The rich cooker is just for show >_>..Not like I can actually cook my food well (beyond ramen)

Left of my room and now showing the door.

The door and the wall on the door side...

The right of my room. That little door goes nowhere... so yeah.

Right of my room now almost a 360 to the front again.

My desk and a few PVCs..

The right of my room. A few figures.. (as much as I can fit without it looking like a mess).

Random imagine of the aftermath of trying to get things out and unpacked (anime wise).

Now to explain a few things I have on the wall (not too much).

Mahoromatic poster I bought 5 years back in Anime Iowa. I just saw it and took it right away for $20.

This is my most prized poster. I really wish I brought my poster frame with me. But this was bought off Ebay 5 years ago for $40. It was a poster from Sakura-con 2001 (maybe 2003?) I believe and only two are known to exist as far as I know....

The Magic Knight Rayearth poster is very old and fragile but also, another very nice poster I treasure. Bought 4 years ago at auction.

The Sai-Kano poster and Gunslinger Girl PS2 game posters are promo posters found in Japan store windows. Again, off auction I thnk 3-4 years ago.

The EoE movie poster is not super hard to find, but it's imported and cost around $40 nowadays. I got mine 5 years ago at an auction. Now the Nadia poster was bought YEARS ago (maybe 6-7 years?) and is another very treasured item of mine.

So there you have it. I tried to make it as diverse and unique as possible with wallscrolls, promo posters, Megami! posters, promo flyers and etc. Because this room turned out to be so big, I ended up using almost 60-70% of all the posters I have up (which is surprising). But I picked the ones I like more and tried to space it out and make it look as neat as I can. In the future, what's up on the walls can be changed.

Now, a few things which pisses me off is that my anime DVDs are missing. That reason is because I am in Boston atm going to professional school so the amount of things I can carry with me is limited (which includes the 5 boxes of DVDs). Also, a lot of my PVCs and gashapons are left at home due to my concern of them getting damaged when I carry them over or not having enough room to place them (that won't interfere with book space). My TV is left at home, my PS3 is left at home, my RPGs and what not are left at home. My projector is here with no place to put it and my speakers are left at home mostly because I rather not annoy the neighbors. Also, I wish I had a little book shelf because there are several other anime items I like to display like the dozen artbooks I own, anime pop-up stands, and so forth. But as of now, this will have to do. So in a sense, it's complete with what I can fit as much as I possibly can on the walls without over doing it while it's incomplete as I am missing my DVDs, PS3 and so forth.

But all posters are legit and non-bootlegs, as in no chinese made laminated cheap knock offs. Also, I used poster adhesive (which are a bit more pricey) but will not ruin the back of my posters in the long run.

In the end, I used this many little poster stickers:

Fanime Forums Moderator
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor