PIctures of Your Anime Room.

Started by LordKefka, August 08, 2008, 09:50:08 AM

chichiri97

So, those kind of anime filled rooms DO exist outside Densha Otoko...

My room only has ONE poster, and it's not even on the wall, it's on my desk under a plastic sheet. (-____0) All my manga are inside a plastic container box tucked neatly under my bed. If you walked in, you couldn't even tell I was into anime/games.

mDuo13

Update!

After a recent trip to LA Kinokuniya, I came back with ARIA Premium Posterbook III. And, well, I used pretty much all of it.

Wall of Win again, now with an ARIA group shot. Also a new Spice & Wolf shitajiki since it fit conveniently. The placement of the Dear Friends and Belldandy posters is kind of awkward now, but I didn't have anything to conveniently replace the Dear Friends one, so it stays for now.

Right wall, with additional Akari posters. Also with dramatic mood lighting (which is one reason why these pictures aren't as clean as the last ones).

Left wall. You're Under Arrest! and Aa! Megami-sama shitajiki have moved to fill in gaps here instead. After seeing StrikerS, dug out a Caro poster from an old Megami, too. Otherwise unchanged.

Entryway. Formerly empty, now has Akira and Aika, plus the Tsubasa Chronicle wallscroll. Why's the wallscroll here now? Well...

THIS! The back wall has been significantly revamped with about 50% of the Posterbook going up right then and there. Ordering of posters from top-to-bottom isn't exactly a ranking... but it's not exactly not a ranking, either.

Bookshelf close-up. Though it looks like most of my CDs and DVDs are blocked by the glare - I wanted to show off my Emma, ARIA, and Kino boxsets (and my ALMOST-complete .hack//SIGN collector's edition). Looks like I'll just have to showcase how much of my manga is ARIA instead. Also board games of win.

Desk. Note the (borrowed) Xbox360 with Tales of Vesperia (not borrowed). New Alicia trading figure to balance out my collection. Also brought out my HRAP3 to showcase the delightful custom buttons. :3

Chun

Mm... your room got 50% more delicious when you pulled out 50% of your Aria posters and put them up. I like your layout too; hella clean.

One of these days I'll need to get all my stuff up... been too lazy.

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

LordKefka

I've been kinda lazy to update my room too. Hell, I've been so lazy that I'm letting figures all down and posters hang loose..-_-;

School... it gets to you. That or I'm just lazy by nature..>_>;
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

mDuo13

Quote from: Chun on October 15, 2008, 09:46:29 PM
Mm... your room got 50% more delicious when you pulled out 50% of your Aria posters and put them up.
Technically the only one that didn't go up out of the 12 images is the back cover (which is too well-stuck to the box to safely remove, and it's only Aika anyway). It's just that the back wall is where half of the posters went.

Tsubasa

I like the posterbook 3.  Quality stuff.  I should pick it up myself someday to complete my ARIA posterbook collection.

And rep that StrikerS. :3
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Devereaux

Quote from: mDuo13 on October 15, 2008, 09:38:11 PM
Ordering of posters from top-to-bottom isn't exactly a ranking... but it's not exactly not a ranking, either.

No matter how you look at it, Alicia is still in the middle and that just ain't right, she's just that shady. I say bump her to the bottom or flip it around so she faces the wall.

Also brought out my HRAP3 to showcase the delightful custom buttons. :3

Are those the hella nice looking clear top green Seimitsu buttons? I don't buy it. Though if they are, I just have to say...

"Good form sir, good form"
I 'ctrl' through Visual Novels to collect CG's so I can trick people into thinking I actually played the game.

mDuo13

Quote from: Devereaux on October 16, 2008, 02:58:22 AM
Are those the hella nice looking clear top green Seimitsu buttons? I don't buy it. Though if they are, I just have to say...
The 30mm buttons are Seimitsu clear tops. The green 24mm and the balltop are Sanwa solids.

LastElixir

Quote from: Devereaux on October 16, 2008, 02:58:22 AM
Ordering of posters from top-to-bottom isn't exactly a ranking... but it's not exactly not a ranking, either.

No matter how you look at it, Alicia is still in the middle and that just ain't right, she's just that shady. I say bump her to the bottom or flip it around so she faces the wall.

Also brought out my HRAP3 to showcase the delightful custom buttons. :3

HEY I THOUGHT YOU STOPPED POSTING, WHAT A LITTLE BITCH!

good shit rome.

j

Devereaux

Don't spread lies about me, it's not nice.

But yea, fix that Alicia poster and retake the picture and good show with those buttons lad.

By the way, is that the to heart anime you are watching on your comp?
I 'ctrl' through Visual Novels to collect CG's so I can trick people into thinking I actually played the game.

Tsubasa

Quote from: Devereaux on October 17, 2008, 01:16:38 AMBy the way, is that the to heart anime you are watching on your comp?

Hella good.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

mDuo13

Quote from: Devereaux on October 17, 2008, 01:16:38 AMBut yea, fix that Alicia poster and retake the picture and good show with those buttons lad.
Fix the Alicia poster? What's wrong with it?

Quote from: Tsubasa on October 17, 2008, 01:50:40 AM
Quote from: Devereaux on October 17, 2008, 01:16:38 AMBy the way, is that the to heart anime you are watching on your comp?

Hella good.
True story.

LastElixir

Devereaux

xXunyuuXx

o.O
I wanna post my room too D:
Must go get camera >.>
I shall post soon x3

Ska_Kitti

DAMN. I keep moving all over the place so I can't show any pics of my crazy anime room. ^_^ At least I can watch the other posts.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

MikoChika

Please, don't feed the moogle.

lyricaldanichan

Got this for free at a JP video game store in LA 7-8 years ago. I think they were shocked that some white girl knew what Berserk is and said here you can have it. Made sure this got framed because it is a kick ass poster and Kentarō Miura is a god!

xXunyuuXx

This is my room, well part of it. My house is currently under construction so I will have to move some stuff out of the way. Planning to make one room just for my anime and manga but than my bedroom will be empty and it will echo Q.Q

LordKefka

Someone sure loves Manga...@_@;

So.. how many thousands of $$$ did those cost.
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor