PIctures of Your Anime Room.

Started by LordKefka, August 08, 2008, 09:50:08 AM

PowerpuffOrific

JohnnyAR - Christmas Kasumi poster? I got it at AWA 2007. I'm a pretty big fan.

mDuo13 - Eternal Arcadia or Skies of Arcadia can never be Reped too much. I have an Eternal Arcadia poster that I still need to put up. I am always on the look out for SoA stuff. It's hard to find.

LastElixir - Questionable material??? nooooo really?.... Yeah, I love Kaleido Star. The narrower Kaleido Star thing with masked stars Sora and Layla on it is actually a sports towel. It's made just like the FMP Tessa towel that has the same rectangular shape.

Sunara Ishi - Thanks, the ceramic bed Powerpuff thing you mentioned is a piggy bank. You put the coins in the slit Bubbles and Buttercup have ripped in the pillow. I added a couple of close up pics of the salt and pepper shakers and the cookie jar. Blossom comes off and you place the cookies inside. I got all of the powerpuff stuff here and there. Ebay is always good...

EvilBunnyKid - Don't go broke, just get a little at a time... It's hard, I know...Good luck

LordKefka - I'm glad your a fellow Dreamcast lover. You should give me your Steel Angel Kurumi (I love Steel Angel Kurumi) and Scrapped Princess posters =p I still need to see Cardcaptor Sakura. It's been on my watch list for a while.

chichiri97

Wow @ Powerpuff's house...just wow...

Jun-Watarase

Wooooooooow!!! Powerpuff, your room is crazy. I'm just looking at it, baffled, "This must be a guy... IT HAS TO BE a guy. Oh my god."

Welp, here I go.

Time for a photo dump! Mikey and I (mostly me) did some redecorating around the bedroom with the new assortment of furniture and all, pretty much just rearranging posters, replacing a few old Megami images, hanging up and reorganizing purchases and new figures. \o/

It's still a mess, but here are the results.

Bed area.

Wall O' Megami. Though, some of them are from other magazines too, like G's, Comp H's, etc. At first, it was more or less me feeling, "Ahh, what was I thinking..." but then I didn't want to just take them all down so I've just kept updating the wall with new ones I'd like up and replacing old ones I don't care as much about anymore. Sort of like computer wallpaper. o/

TV Area with older posters. Still need to rearrange stuff-- need to buy a new TV! The tube is pretty old, and it'd be nice to have a small LCD around so we can move the consoles in from the livingroom.

Door area. There's a Saber noren hanging outside, not spread out. The rest is just sort of the closet and dresser, with onsen Haruhi reflecting off the mirror. Need to clean up this area, too.

The wall next to the closet. It's full of shelves with a ton of junk, DVDs that can't play in the livingroom, my books, stacks of magazines, and a bunch of seinen/shonen manga. I put a few of my figures here, and the figma/revoltechs too. There's the Strike Witches oppai comparison chart there, but it's sort of washed out in the photo. w

The wall next to that, where Mikey's sitting on the couch on his laptop. A bunch of junk in the corner, the violin Eileen gave me, my maid uniform, and... more junk.

Mess revealed! It's actually not that messy, but the photo is so cramped that it seems that way.

Minus Mikey, + yukkuri heads, he is my master maids, keroro, and eyore \o/

Another shelf, which I have had since elementary. It's where I've put most of my seinen/akiba-kei manga and figures, and more junk. There's a few pencil boards in the background so it doesn't look as plain as it is, and some Touhou drawings Lisu made taped onto it.

Keroro figures in front of Keroro manga.

More figures. I need to find more space to put them.

And more + junk.

The ones on the desk.

And the Shana poster on my celing above where my bed used to be. ;;

Setten Udonge I found used for 5000¥!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (It had a small mark on one of its ears) Plus some canned tea/milk tea.

Touhou candies. \o/

IM@S Revoltechs.

Vocaloid figmas.

Kannagi manga laid out on the coffee table. \o/ \o/ \o/

Kotonoha, Reimu, and Miku plaques. They were 600¥!

Okay I'm done.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Mister_E

Oooooooh, really nice C.C. figure.
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Mister_E on January 05, 2009, 07:56:28 AM
Oooooooh, really nice C.C. figure.

ty.

Got two of them on a UFO catcher for 600¥ \o/

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

xXunyuuXx

To Jun-Watarase
O_O O_O O_O
o.O o.O o.O
Oh meh gawd >8D
I worship your room

rude32

@Jun: I am super jealous of your Keroro figures.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Jun-Watarase

Lol, if only Tsubasa still made room posts, that is a room worth worshiping. Lots of quality. Ob

Yeah, I love those Keroro figures! They're adorable and come with their own desks and whatnot. Probably my one of my favorite sets out of a lot of the mini figure sets. A lot of the ones I want are out of production, but I'm sure most of them are salvageable if I tried hard enough. I actually got those at a con, surprisingly... I think AX. I don't remember, but if my memory serves me right, I got them from Anime Jungle's booth.

FanimaidCafe.com

Jun-Watarase

I somehow decided to rearrange a bunch of things. Most of it is pretty much just me moving Megami posters around, and stuff I didn't shoot earlier.

Wall O' Megami rearranged. More Seto San! \o/

Moved off the pettanko to fit in with the other pettanko, and put up more boobage (+Yoko) next to Asa.

And this awesome (censored) Abiru poster from H's, I think.

Closet door.

Sentimental Graffiti postcards from middle school.

The Saber noren that was pictured from behind, earlier.

Some English fiction!  \o/ (Behind it is pretty much Initial D 1-... I don't know. Somewhere in the 30's, and all of Hayate no Gotoku so far.)

Goes to show, pretty much anyone could achieve the same thing with a subscription to Megami (and other poster-providing magazines). It slowly evolves every once in a while, and chances are in a few months, it'll be slight different. My room's pretty much a guilty pleasure. ;___;

FanimaidCafe.com

RaddaX2

I wonder which of you owns palahniuk books.
It ain't the meaning of life but the feeling of it.

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: RaddaX2 on January 05, 2009, 01:54:56 PM
I wonder which of you owns palahniuk books.

Psh, Mikey doesn't read. I have a few other ones that aren't up there, including Choke and Survivor. \o/

Most, if not everything is pretty much mine. Though, he has paid for a good chunk of them and he lives with me, so it's still our room. :3

FanimaidCafe.com

LordKefka

For some reason, I don't have the heart to tear out the pin ups from my Megami! and use them for posters ;-;
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

Tsubasa

Some nice stuff you have there, Jun.  I like a lot of stuff.  Especially the Sentimental Graffitti postcards.  No one seems to rep the series anymore.  And that Reisen figure is pimp.

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on January 05, 2009, 11:18:57 AMLol, if only Tsubasa still made room posts, that is a room worth worshiping. Lots of quality. Ob

Expect updated pictures soonish.  My room still looks like the pictures on page 3.  I'm waiting on a few things to come in before I rearrange a few things.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Sunara Ishi

PowerpuffOrific: That's pretty cool.
Jun: I want your Prism Ark poster. #.# Your touhou merchandise are also pretty sweet.

I know I posted just a few pages back but I got some new stuff to put on my walls:

And since I never posted detailed shots of these last time:

The Sailor Moon christmas image will probably be coming down soon and the Fullmoon Sagashite one will take its place.

I probably never said this but the bed, vanity and dresser are antiques and I love them dearly. XD
Maybe when I move out, I'll finally have a place to display my anime and manga but for now they are in those blue bins you see. The rest are fabric for sewing and old game systems. NES rocks!
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: LordKefka on January 05, 2009, 05:30:10 PM
For some reason, I don't have the heart to tear out the pin ups from my Megami! and use them for posters ;-;

That's why you buy TWO copies! vOv

Though, I don't mind using a handful of them on the wall as I'd see them more often there than opposed to opening up an issue in the heavy stack on the shelf.

Quote from: Tsubasa on January 05, 2009, 07:09:39 PM
Some nice stuff you have there, Jun.  I like a lot of stuff.  Especially the Sentimental Graffitti postcards.  No one seems to rep the series anymore.  And that Reisen figure is pimp.

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on January 05, 2009, 11:18:57 AMLol, if only Tsubasa still made room posts, that is a room worth worshiping. Lots of quality. Ob

Expect updated pictures soonish.  My room still looks like the pictures on page 3.  I'm waiting on a few things to come in before I rearrange a few things.

Ty. Looking forward to new photos. I still know a few who'd still rep SentiGura here and there, some still remaining heartful fans. I was REALLY... REALLY glad to have found Setten Udonge, because brand new (and color) was pretty much going from 20000¥ to 35000¥, so this was a really lucky steal. I found it at a locked box shop, just that it didn't have a box and that it had a mark on its ear. I had to wait for a couple of guys to decide not to purchase it because it's "used" and a little dirty (Let's not try to think about how used it was) so with a little observation to see whether or not it was official, and a quick cleaning, all there's left is some buffing on the mark and some airbrushing, and it's good as new. \o/

Aitai Cirno is about $160ish mostly everywhere now, for color.

@Sunara-Ishi: Your room always shows your personality so well-- lots of Vampire Princess Miyu and Jigoku Shoujo. Miyu, itself, needs more repping as well. \o/

And aaaaaaaaaa, I missed that issue of Megami with the Kannagi pin-up. I'm so mad. ;;

FanimaidCafe.com

LordKefka

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on January 06, 2009, 12:12:54 AM

And aaaaaaaaaa, I missed that issue of Megami with the Kannagi pin-up. I'm so mad. ;;

WAHAHAH!!! Me has that one =P~

But you know what I don't mind tearing off: Dengeki Hime posters..>_______>;;;;..*cough*. I don't even think I'm allowed to post some of those images myself here..*looks for the 18+ board*...<.<;
Fanime Forums Moderator
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: LordKefka on January 05, 2009, 05:30:10 PM

That's why you buy TWO copies! vOv
Or you just carefully undo the staples, remove the posters and put everything back together nicely. I do that but it is a pain sometimes.

@Sunara-Ishi: Your room always shows your personality so well-- lots of Vampire Princess Miyu and Jigoku Shoujo. Miyu, itself, needs more repping as well. \o/

Thanks. True, not enough people even know about Miyu now days. It makes me sad.

I think I bought the last back issue from Nikaku unless they got more.
It was the November issue.
Maybe you could try akadotretail.com? They probably could get it or have it.
http://www.akadot.com/product_info.php?products_id=27229

るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Jun-Watarase

@Tsubasa: So uh, I went back to the 3rd page and lol:

Quote from: Devereaux on September 04, 2008, 03:32:22 AM
Quote from: Tsubasa on September 04, 2008, 12:15:51 AM
Just keep telling yourself that.

umm...you seem to be missing a Karin stick poster...don't worry! As your friend I will get you a B2 sized poster of her as fast as I can for you, cause I know she's your favorite and all.

...Also, not enough Takaaki.

@Sunachan: What?! There's no way there are people that don't know about Miyu. I thought American fans are all about old classics. ;_; I love Kyuuketsuki Miyu-- probably one of my favorite series from my childhood next a few.

As for the older issues of Megami, I special ordered a couple but I have no clue how likely it'd be for them to get it. ;; I'm rather pessimistic on this one.

FanimaidCafe.com

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on January 06, 2009, 12:28:51 AM
@Sunachan: What?! There's no way there are people that don't know about Miyu. I thought American fans are all about old classics. ;_; I love Kyuuketsuki Miyu-- probably one of my favorite series from my childhood next a few.

As for the older issues of Megami, I special ordered a couple but I have no clue how likely it'd be for them to get it. ;; I'm rather pessimistic on this one.
You'd be surprised. There is a lot of people that haven't. Especially some of the newer fans... It makes me sad.

Well it is relatively newer, so it probably is more likely that you can get it still.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O

LordKefka

At the Pacific East Mall near Emeryville, an anime store there has older copies of Megami! dating back to 2003/2004 if anyone wants older copies.
Fanime Forums Moderator
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor