PIctures of Your Anime Room.

Started by LordKefka, August 08, 2008, 09:50:08 AM

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: PowerpuffOrific on January 10, 2009, 01:42:20 AM
I was referring to your earlier comment.

Oh, yeah. That.

I made that comment saying that you must be a guy, though. I'd be more or less surprised if it was a girl's room.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Mizuki

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on January 08, 2009, 08:39:12 AM
Quote from: PowerpuffOrific on January 08, 2009, 01:41:01 AM
Jun-Watarase : Where did you get your Ichigo Mashimaro posters? Yes, I'm a straight male...believe it or not.

I actually got them at Fanime, because I felt the need to at least come home with at least something, that year. (Bad year for Dealer's Room.) I believe it was at the Anime Palace booth, though. And also, don't worry-- Ichigo Mashimaro was created for a male audience, so enjoying doesn't exactly make me question your sexuality. : )

Those should have been mine!

sykoeent

Roguethe

Almost every room previously posted looks more Anime Fan-ish than mine D:
I re-Did my room recently, so alot of my posters and stuff are packed away. Once I get everything set up I'll be more proud and give pictures xDD
And I love your room Jun, envy, You have some figures and Posters I've been searching for! XD

I draw sometimessss

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Rogue-Ayanami on January 15, 2009, 11:54:31 PM
Almost every room previously posted looks more Anime Fan-ish than mine D:
I re-Did my room recently, so alot of my posters and stuff are packed away. Once I get everything set up I'll be more proud and give pictures xDD
And I love your room Jun, envy, You have some figures and Posters I've been searching for! XD

Haha, thanks. Which ones? Chances are, I remember where I got them from.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Roguethe

Well for starters, where did you find the Tsukishiro Mina Figure? And the To Heart 2 poster?

I draw sometimessss

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Rogue-Ayanami on January 16, 2009, 12:21:26 PM
Well for starters, where did you find the Tsukishiro Mina Figure? And the To Heart 2 poster?

The Tsukishiro Mina figure was actually from a friend, but you can find it on HLJ for a reasonable price.

And which To Heart 2 Poster? They're all a bit old, so it's hard to say where you'd purchase them. Sorry. =(

The stick posters are limited edition, and I'm not sure where you can purchase them exactly... but I am sure there are still some out there. I think they did a reprint and sold the first series in a collector's box. The B2 sized bikini poster was an advertisement, so I'd assume they're out of print. It's a bit wrinkled because I bought it off the wall. The small one was a page from Megami vol.85.

Though, since To Heart 2 is such a big title, it shouldn't be difficult to find other merchandise. Especially now that ~Another Days~ has been out, there's a demand of new products too. The game also comes with a few things, like new stick posters of the new characters. When we were in Akihabara a few weeks ago, it was one of the most popular releases next to the Little Busters EX release on X-mas, so there was a good load of merchandise around stores.

FanimaidCafe.com

Steve.Young

You guys/gals with your rooms, mine is like...computer equipment...EVERYWHERE....no posters or whatever on walls and stuff...>.>
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

GokuMew2

Haha, wow, and I thought I was out of wall space. X.DDD
I'll be back with pictures of my room after I re-decorate. Will be getting some new posters and stuff.
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

Tsubasa

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on January 16, 2009, 01:13:19 PMThe stick posters are limited edition, and I'm not sure where you can purchase them exactly... but I am sure there are still some out there. I think they did a reprint and sold the first series in a collector's box.

If you're talking about the set that you, J, and I have, that was only available with the first press of XRATED.  The second set, which you can see in J's and my room came with ~Another Days~ first press.  As for how to get them, you're gonna have a hard time if you don't Yahoo! Japan Auctions them.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Tsubasa on January 17, 2009, 11:41:02 AM
Quote from: Jun-Watarase on January 16, 2009, 01:13:19 PMThe stick posters are limited edition, and I'm not sure where you can purchase them exactly... but I am sure there are still some out there. I think they did a reprint and sold the first series in a collector's box.

If you're talking about the set that you, J, and I have, that was only available with the first press of XRATED.  The second set, which you can see in J's and my room came with ~Another Days~ first press.  As for how to get them, you're gonna have a hard time if you don't Yahoo! Japan Auctions them.

Yeah, I didn't think it'd be easy-- but since it's such a known collector's item, I assumed there's still the small chance of being able to find it. All posters, for the most part, are either special releases or advertisements.

Welp. If not posters, there's a sh*t-ton of figures. \o/

FanimaidCafe.com

Tsubasa

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on January 17, 2009, 01:26:17 PMWelp. If not posters, there's a sh*t-ton of figures. \o/

That's pretty cool until you realize that most of them are mediocre Kotobukiya releases. -.-  But, I suppose, because they put out so many, there are still plenty worth buying.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

LordKefka

Hmm...

I might need a new body pillow case. Need to save up though...
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: LordKefka on January 20, 2009, 05:14:38 PM

Hmm...

I might need a new body pillow case. Need to save up though...

D8

Roguethe

Well alot of my stuff is in boxes, because I've been remodeling my room. So my room isn't all that Anime crazy like some of the previous ones. But I don't really know when all my shit. (Like carpet and desk) will arrive, or even when they'll be set up in my room post-arrival. So I might aswell just share it as it is and possibly update later. So here we go:

Display Cabinets and Book/DVD shelfs.

It might look small here, but it's actually really big. (Ignore random crap in last shelf to the right xD)

First bookcase shelf: Grunny and some Anime Boxsets.

Next shelf: Robo Hello Kitty piggy bank, and Fruba manga.

Next shelf: Some Hellsing manga, DS games, and more anime.

Next shelf: More DS games and CDs aswell as more Anime and boxsets.

My Evangelion <3

Other Shelf

SDK Boxset (Shitty anime but great Manga. Wish I knew that before buying it lol.) aswell as FMP manga and Count cain.

Complete Angel Sanctuary set <3

God Child, Tactics, ect.

SDK Manga <3

More SDK and a Bleach character/info book.

Now, Inside the Display cabinet.

Some Bleach figures (Other bleach figures in the midst of being put back togeather, after falling apart in the box they were stored in.) Aswell as my Death Note and other stuff.

Evangelion figurines. (And a Seras too big too fit on any other shelf.~)

Close up of figurines. >w<

Byakuya and wolf ears, Pankunchi Panda case, sanrio pencils and pens. Cook books etc.

Gamecube games, PSP, More Cook books, PS2 that has now been downgraded to GC stand and DVD player.
(Didn't bother showing bottom shelf. Just Journals for my stories, and a tea cake mold.

Righ shelving Unit

Ninja Hello Kitty piggy bank, Alice in Wonderland, Pokemanz, Kamina and Viral, Japanese lucky cats.

More figurines, and a Pikachu water bottle.

View of the next shelves that show the Maya Natsume figurines. (One with broken Hair D; )

SDK, Angel Sanctuary, and Okami art books, aswell as some Lutz 'Thankyou' postcards

Art Shelf: Copic Ciao 72 marker case, aswell as a Kuromi pencil case full of Copic Sketch markers. Sketch pads infront.
The on lower shelf; Dollfie clothes. (Sorry, the Doll is at Mom's house so he wouldn't be destroyed during packaging and moving furniture.) also Bleach plushies and stoof.

Top of display case xD

Horrible excuse for a desk and my old computer. (Desk hasn't arrived, and good desktop is too big for this...stupid tray thing DX ) Oh, and the complaint slip was issued to me from my cat. (Written by my Dad) It says, "You Locked Me in Your Room And Went Out Wif Other Hoomans. Can Not Openz Door and Haz to Poop. Apology PLZ." XD I closed the door and forgot my cat was in my room when I went to the Movies with some friends.

My TV where I watch Animoo, and my Pokeballz for catching Pokemanz. SDK poster too.
I don't know if you can tell, but on the bottom left of the dresser is my recyling can, I painted a Cute-Gasm face o it XP

More Anime

Some of my Anime/Japanese Totes and purses that I didn't pack away. oh, and a Pikachu hat.

Aaand my cork board of stuff, as I can't put posters on the walls until my room is finished. ;3;
I guess it will do for now.

(Wow, I feel like I posted way too many pics for what little I have to show for xD Oh well.)

I draw sometimessss

r4nd0m

all i gotta say is that is just too much stuff haha... looks so messy.

rude32

@ Rogue-Ayanami: Where did you get those Morrigan, Lilith, and Jin figures?
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Roguethe

I got Morrigan off Amazon.com, The Lilith came from the toy/figure store on the main street in Japan Town San Jose. (Far-Out Toyz or something? Forget) But they have her normal colors aswell.
And I got Jin at Fanime 2006. Forget which vendor, but it was one of the merchants that sold figurines specifically. ^^

I draw sometimessss

JohnnyAR

*gasp*

Please tell me you didn't get the Seras figures off the internet!

Roguethe

Ahh, Well Lucky for you I didn't xD
The blue uniform Seras is from Japan Town San Jose. You can get her from the Nikaku Animart store I beleive. If you don't know stores by name, It's the anime/collectibles store thats on the second story. It's entrance is just a set of stairs.
The Red Seras was from Fanime 2007, She's a popular figure so you should be able to find her this year aswell.

I draw sometimessss