PIctures of Your Anime Room.

Started by LordKefka, August 08, 2008, 09:50:08 AM

LordKefka

Seems a lot better than investing in animu DVDs and hoping they will sell better in the future...~_~
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

Devereaux

Quote from: LastElixir on September 11, 2008, 04:42:24 PM

j

lol I see those fate stick posters I gave you. Hella forgot about those. I still think you should have taken the bloody archer. Shit is top tier.

By the way, shit is sexy, hella don't need frames. (though I'm probably going to go for them myself, hella going to go bankrupt)

Oh yea hows the glare? ...wait, Mutha fucker! Is that a second monitor I see? When the fuck did that happen?
I 'ctrl' through Visual Novels to collect CG's so I can trick people into thinking I actually played the game.

Jun-Watarase

I applaud J's taste.
* Jun-Watarase slow clap.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

mDuo13

It's all about the Kelun poster. WANTED set and Kino poster are cool too.

Quote from: JohnnyAR on September 11, 2008, 09:55:28 PM
Where did you get the Haruhi wall scroll?
Haruhi wallscroll is from Anime Palace IIRC. Same with the smallish Hellsing poster.

Also, holy shit, j, you got that second monitor!

LastElixir

Quote from: Devereaux on September 12, 2008, 02:33:11 AM
lol i see those fate stick posters I gave you. Hella forgot about those. I still think you should have taken the bloody archer. Shit is top tier.

By the way, shit is sexy, hella don't need frames. (though I'm probably going to go for them myself, hella going to go bankrupt)

Oh yea hows the glare? ...wait, Mutha fucker! Is that a second monitor I see? When the fuck did that happen?

Yeah I totally forgot about the posters too lol. Glare is not too bad, I rather have the posters in a sleeve either way.

Quote from: mDuo13 on September 12, 2008, 02:33:11 AM
Also, holy shit, j, you got that second monitor!

Hell yeah, there was a really good deal for a Optiquest/Viewsonic 24'' so I had to take it.

thanks for the comments guys.

j

Chun

Hella late to the party here, but damn, good taste all around.

I like how clean the layout is too. One Piece wanted posters are a nice touch, and I like that wolkenritter.

~Chun

Su-Cool. There's Not Enough Of It.
Fanime Panelist (Pangya: 2007, 2008; Vocaloid: 2009, 2010)

Darryl Mendoza

the tv

I see that you have some sticks. I've only used HRAPs like..... twice. I need to go buy myself 1 or 2 of those, the tekken sticks are just not cutting it, how much do they go for again?
Extra Fresh League
MvC2: Team Matrix, Team Santhrax
Guilty Gear Accent Core- Slayer, Bridget
Street Figther 3rd Strike- Makoto, Dudley, Akuma

Mizuki

Wow, totally would not expect Last Elixir's room to look like that for some reason. And are those Seimitsu buttons in the HRAP2?

LastElixir

Quote from: Mizuki on September 13, 2008, 12:37:56 AM
Wow, totally would not expect Last Elixir's room to look like that for some reason. And are those Seimitsu buttons in the HRAP2?

lol yeah they are seimitsu, standard skeleton purple.

Quote from: Darryl Mendoza on September 12, 2008, 10:10:38 PM
I see that you have some sticks. I've only used HRAPs like..... twice. I need to go buy myself 1 or 2 of those, the tekken sticks are just not cutting it, how much do they go for again?

I think the HRAP3 is pretty easy to obtain, if you go to User's Side in SJ, you can get them for a pretty good deal if they have them in stock. Usually goes for like 90-100 then another 30-50+ for custom buttons + joystick. HRAP2s are harder to get since they stopped making them a while ago, but if you keep checking ebay, you may find deals. I think the HRAP2 SAs are far easier to obtain if you want to dish out $150+, they come with Sanwa button too.

j

Darryl Mendoza

Thanks man. I just need the money now. A HRAP2 will do me good in that Guilty Gear. I've gotten so used to Sanwa buttons for jap style sticks. I might buy a MAS as well. MASes are sick as hell, and are great for mvc2, once you break in the stick though, man that thing is stiff as fuck.
Extra Fresh League
MvC2: Team Matrix, Team Santhrax
Guilty Gear Accent Core- Slayer, Bridget
Street Figther 3rd Strike- Makoto, Dudley, Akuma

LordKefka

Quote from: Darryl Mendoza on September 14, 2008, 03:34:18 PM
Thanks man. I just need the money now. A HRAP2 will do me good in that Guilty Gear. I've gotten so used to Sanwa buttons for jap style sticks. I might buy a MAS as well. MASes are sick as hell, and are great for mvc2, once you break in the stick though, man that thing is stiff as fuck.

You know what, I'd just use the DC controller for MvC2, lol. Had a fighter stick and it always moves too much when I put it on the table (with tape, glue, whatever else you can think of to make it stable)
Fanime Forums Moderator
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

JohnnyAR

LordKefka

But you own an xbox 360, you fail automatically =P
Fanime Forums Moderator
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

JohnnyAR

LordKefka

Fanime Forums Moderator
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

Tsubasa

Quote from: LordKefka on September 15, 2008, 09:35:45 PMBut you own an xbox 360, you fail automatically =P

I beg to differ.  Although, if that's a US system, as I'm assuming it is, I suppose it's pretty worthless.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

LordKefka

Quote from: Tsubasa on September 15, 2008, 10:30:56 PM
Quote from: LordKefka on September 15, 2008, 09:35:45 PMBut you own an xbox 360, you fail automatically =P

I beg to differ.  Although, if that's a US system, as I'm assuming it is, I suppose it's pretty worthless.

Ya... US system. Had an xbox 360, red light of death in 2 months, got another xbox 360, decided to sell that sucker a week after I got it. Hell, I don't have any systems with me I want to play. I have a Wii, but it's sad cause I'm playing my PSP (mainly Initial D Street Stage or whatever it's called) more than that shit...-_-;. PS3 is back in cali...fuck. And I have Rhapsody to play...=_=;

I might as well buy a modded PS2 and Melty Blood or some crap cause at the moment, my TV is depressed for the lack of HD (or gaming) that's being used with it and I can't think of anything to play. Hell, I should be playing something right now instead of typing this messy rant...
Fanime Forums Moderator
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

kgHapa

tadaa, behind me in my room, taken right now with my super non grainy phone camera ;D

LastElixir

Devereaux

Quote from: LastElixir on September 15, 2008, 11:35:42 PM
Quote from: LordKefka on September 15, 2008, 10:38:19 PM
I might as well buy a modded PS2 and Melty Blood

what? lol

j

Your not cool unless you play Merty Blood 1.0 PC style.

Though I will take all comers in ReAcT.

EDIT: Oh you have a Wii. Get Guilty Gear and play that shit with the nunchucks. Hella pro.
I 'ctrl' through Visual Novels to collect CG's so I can trick people into thinking I actually played the game.