PIctures of Your Anime Room.

Started by LordKefka, August 08, 2008, 09:50:08 AM

xXunyuuXx

o.O
Sunara Ishi
I luff all your poster and wall scroll! SO pretty! I have a lot but they all from Newtype magazine which had stop running Q.Q
I see Pinky St as well xD
I would mail you a Dango and it would be funny to see a lump in an envelope xD

EvilBunnyKid

Not all that great...kinda living here temporialy so cant really unpack everything...

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on November 24, 2008, 09:26:17 AM
I have 2 more small shelf but they are all in the other room. I'm going to make a room just for all my anime collection and manga.
Ah. I have the same amount shelves of stuff downstairs but they are all old manga and anime. XD; Too lazy to move them. XD;

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on November 24, 2008, 09:31:43 AM
o.O
Sunara Ishi
I luff all your poster and wall scroll! SO pretty! I have a lot but they all from Newtype magazine which had stop running Q.Q
Thanks.

You can always get the Japanese Newtype and Megami. But Megami sometimes has mature content so it is 18+. >.>; I want to get more Megami. They have a nice chunk of posters in each issue.

Yep. I love the armor and weapon ones... Monster Rancher I think it was? XD Unfortunately, the weight is too heavy so mine have developed the hobby of ceiling watching.

XD;
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Sunara Ishi on November 24, 2008, 07:10:39 PM
Quote from: xXunyuuXx on November 24, 2008, 09:26:17 AM
I have 2 more small shelf but they are all in the other room. I'm going to make a room just for all my anime collection and manga.
Ah. I have the same amount shelves of stuff downstairs but they are all old manga and anime. XD; Too lazy to move them. XD;

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on November 24, 2008, 09:31:43 AM
o.O
Sunara Ishi
Thanks.

You can always get the Japanese Newtype and Megami. But Megami sometimes has mature content so it is 18+. >.>; I want to get more Megami. They have a nice chunk of posters in each issue.

Yep. I love the armor and weapon ones... Monster Rancher I think it was? XD Unfortunately, the weight is too heavy so mine have developed the hobby of ceiling watching.

XD;

I ran out of room for my room so I had them thumb tack to my ceiling though it tends to fall of the at night sometime the thumb tack falls on me Q.Q I can't Megami the place I go buy my newtypes.

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: EvilBunnyKid on November 24, 2008, 06:29:53 PM

Not all that great...kinda living here temporialy so cant really unpack everything...

You have a lot of drinks at your table o-o
I like a clutter desk filled with anime. Makes me feel cozy. My anime room is all cold >.<

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on November 24, 2008, 09:05:16 PM
I ran out of room for my room so I had them thumb tack to my ceiling though it tends to fall of the at night sometime the thumb tack falls on me Q.Q I can't Megami the place I go buy my newtypes.
I can't do that. I have one of those popcorn ceilings. -.-; Or at least I shouldn't. >.>;

If you are local, there is Kinokuniwa in Sunnyvale. There is one in San Francisco Japantown also.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Mizuki

I like looking through this thread so I don't feel bad spending 130 usd on a figure.

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Sunara Ishi on November 25, 2008, 12:54:25 AM
I can't do that. I have one of those popcorn ceilings. -.-; Or at least I shouldn't. >.>;

If you are local, there is Kinokuniwa in Sunnyvale. There is one in San Francisco Japantown also.

So do I xD
My ceiling is all bumpy and look as though they have tiny tumor so thats why my thumb tack wont stop falling Q.Q

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Mizuki on November 25, 2008, 01:54:59 AM
I like looking through this thread so I don't feel bad spending 130 usd on a figure.

o.O
Wow! xD

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on November 25, 2008, 08:44:33 PM
Quote from: Mizuki on November 25, 2008, 01:54:59 AM

o.O
Wow! xD
That's PVCs and Resins for you. >.>;
The 60-100 range are nice.
The 100+ are "Omg. <3"

I haven't spent over a 100 on any single figure yet. -.-;
Quote from: xXunyuuXx on November 25, 2008, 09:57:13 AM

So do I xD
My ceiling is all bumpy and look as though they have tiny tumor so thats why my thumb tack wont stop falling Q.Q
That's why I called it popcorn. XD; I forget the real term.

Just thumb tacks? Pushpins might work a little better. Might. But once you have holes in that kind of ceiling, you can't easily repair it like you can a wall. >.>;
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O

Mister_E

So do I xD
Use staples
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Mister_E on November 26, 2008, 02:45:19 AM

So do I xD
Use staples

It jams my staples when I try Q.Q

Sunara Ishi

So do I xD
Use staples
Sacrilegious! D: You don't staple anime posters. D:
Or at least, I don't. I like to keep them nice for years to come. >.>; So I don't want holes... or tears. I would use putty but since I can't, I have to just tape the edges or use push pins above and below... -.-; And I like to cycle my posters so the tape doesn't stay on too long and go bad. After a few months, tape becomes really hard to take off. (This is clear sticky tape) Duct tape and masking tape shouldn't even stay on for more than a couple weeks. (Though I don't think most people would use those on anime posters or posters in general. -.-; )

Staples don't work well unless it is a solid material... like wood or plaster. If you can find the cross-beams, they might work there (on a popcorn ceiling) but otherwise there is nothing to hold the staples.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O

L3sli3_Lov3s_Chu

Quote from: Sunara Ishi on November 26, 2008, 06:25:37 PM

Meybe, gum? >_>

Some awsome pics posted here... How I envy. -Starts a collection-

So do I xD
Use staples
Or at least, I don't. I like to keep them nice for years to come. >.>; So I don't want holes... or tears. I would use putty but since I can't, I have to just tape the edges or use push pins above and below... -.-; And I like to cycle my posters so the tape doesn't stay on too long and go bad. After a few months, tape becomes really hard to take off.

Staples don't work well unless it is a solid material... like wood or plaster. If you can find the cross-beams, they might work there (on a popcorn ceiling) but otherwise there is nothing to hold the staples.

xXunyuuXx

So do I xD
Use staples
Or at least, I don't. I like to keep them nice for years to come. >.>; So I don't want holes... or tears. I would use putty but since I can't, I have to just tape the edges or use push pins above and below... -.-; And I like to cycle my posters so the tape doesn't stay on too long and go bad. After a few months, tape becomes really hard to take off. (This is clear sticky tape) Duct tape and masking tape shouldn't even stay on for more than a couple weeks. (Though I don't think most people would use those on anime posters or posters in general. -.-; )

>.< eeeeek don't hurt me!
Well they poster I get for free from magazine but the one that are poster poster I treat them nice D;

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on November 26, 2008, 08:51:12 PM

So do I xD
Use staples

>.< eeeeek don't hurt me!
Well they poster I get for free from magazine but the one that are poster poster I treat them nice D;
I woundn't. -.-; It is your property; you are free to do with it as you wish. >.>;

Technically you are paying for "freebies"... >.>; But even those I treat as nice as possible in case I want to take them down and re-use them at some later date. That and most are double sided so I might want to use the other side at some point. But, I agree... I do treat the ones I buy (individually as a poster) much nicer.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O

LordKefka

Just a little update I guess...

Anyways, I bought a 19 inch Samsung monitor at Best Buy yesterday so I have my 26 inch Toshiba to my main PC and my 19 inch to my laptop as "spare" to chat with people when I'm too lazy to close my window playing a game or watching animu.

I have to pull out a few of my x-mas figures like my Rei and Asuka soon. I don't have the heart to open them ever since I got it at Fanime 2004..~_~;

FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

shinjiboy

I like how carefully the controllers are aligned for this pic.

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: LordKefka on December 03, 2008, 12:27:23 AM
Just a little update I guess...

Anyways, I bought a 19 inch Samsung monitor at Best Buy yesterday so I have my 26 inch Toshiba to my main PC and my 19 inch to my laptop as "spare" to chat with people when I'm too lazy to close my window playing a game or watching animu.

I have to pull out a few of my x-mas figures like my Rei and Asuka soon. I don't have the heart to open them ever since I got it at Fanime 2004..~_~;

O_O
I see figure of Shana, Konata, and someone form Clannad...think it was Fuka xD
I love both the wallpaper on your PC. At least your PC is bigger than mine by the double >.<

LordKefka

xD

I'm using my TV as that monitor so I'm kinda cheating =P
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff