PIctures of Your Anime Room.

Started by LordKefka, August 08, 2008, 09:50:08 AM

Sunara Ishi

The ninja Hello Kitty is awesome. >.< And I really love that display case; its design and shape is really nice. I like the tote bags; I wish I owned the Ein one. XD; I bet that one is hard to get.

Nice collection you have there.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

xXunyuuXx

Hmm...These are the figure I got lately between Christmas break and now @.@

LordKefka

FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

Jun-Watarase

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

LordKefka

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on February 01, 2009, 12:48:12 AM
Tan fetish? : O

Actually, yeah she does have one x3
Fanime Forums Moderator
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: LordKefka on February 01, 2009, 01:03:59 AM
Quote from: Jun-Watarase on February 01, 2009, 12:48:12 AM
Tan fetish? : O

Actually, yeah she does have one x3

hey!
=3=
I do not have a tan fetish @.@
All they had was Haruhi and Batman in his Bat mobile D:
And the other one was on sale for only 2 bucks each from a dating sims game >.<
Why an I explaining this? D'8

Tsubasa

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on February 01, 2009, 07:45:46 PMAnd the other one was on sale for only 2 bucks each from a dating sims game >.<

To be more specific, a series of games.  Those girls are from various games in the Memories Off series.

I own the Shizuru myself. :3
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Devereaux

Alright Tsubasa finally triggered my flag so here is the arc that takes place in my room, don't bad end now:

First up is the four sides of my space, sans the closet:

Close up of Wall#1 (and part of wall#4) better known as the place where my mattress on the floor is located:

Close up of the corner of Wall#1 (now known a Hamburger Helper) and my door, AKA wall#2 (now known as Pepperidge Farms):

More of Pepperidge Farms:

Closeup of my dresser top next to wall#3 (now known as Farley's & Sathers) [oh and for reference the closet in on the left of this located at Pepperidge Farms]:

Closeup of the shit I bought when I had a job and Rightstuf had those 25 for $100 deals (shit that happens to take up my figure space) located on Farley's & Sathers:

The corner of Farley's & Sathers and Wall#4 (Now known as Kellogg):

The left and right ceiling of Kellogg:

The left and right ceiling of Pepperridge Farms:

My chair (Because j requested it like 5 months ago):

. . .and as a bonus, my little girl:

Well, that is about it besides some minor details that I am sure no one cares to look though, oh and don't be too jealous. . .

Oh and if anyone gives a shit, the guitar is a Ibanez Prestige custom and I have a amazingly sturdy but non maintained Squire bullet behind my jacket, shit lasted me for most of my life.
I 'ctrl' through Visual Novels to collect CG's so I can trick people into thinking I actually played the game.

LordKefka

Dude wtf happened to that chair? Looks like some fatass ripped a big one on it.

And damn, where the hell do I get some good stick posters. Everywhere I try... Stupid America and its Naruto..-_-;

Oh, I also see you have the Princess Resurrection and Arcueid special PVC. Those are about $80-$100 no?
Fanime Forums Moderator
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

Devereaux

That chair has seen better days, though it is the most comfortable chair I have ever had the privilege of sitting in so I probably won't replace it until it breaks to the point of not being "chair shaped" anymore.

The Kaibutsu Oujo figure (well both of them as Hime came with Flandre) was about $10-15 added to the cost of a regular 1/8 PVC so like $65ish? As for the Arc figure. . .which one are you referring to? I have just about every single one except for the Alter one everyone else in the world has and the shitty Yujin one which was just an upscale of their trading figure version (which I have like 5 of so I figure why do I need one in a bigger size).
I 'ctrl' through Visual Novels to collect CG's so I can trick people into thinking I actually played the game.

LordKefka

This is why I avoid buying PVCs at certain Anime stores: they mostly get it from AAA and then jack it up 15% if not more. That Princess Resurrection PVC you have is $95 here at my anime store...yeah.

And I mean the one in Blue dress for Arcueid. I saw it on Ebay for $65 with $20 shipping from jp.

EDIT AGAIN: yes, you have it... I had to look for it.

But this is one I really wanted a while back.
Fanime Forums Moderator
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: Tsubasa on February 02, 2009, 12:46:04 AM
Quote from: xXunyuuXx on February 01, 2009, 07:45:46 PMAnd the other one was on sale for only 2 bucks each from a dating sims game >.<

To be more specific, a series of games.  Those girls are from various games in the Memories Off series.

I own the Shizuru myself. :3

I know >.< I played it before. These are from Memories Off 2
The one I think I'm missing is Tomoe.
The anime is okay.
The series of game has great music.

xXunyuuXx

Omg Devereaux chair... XD
Looks like something I chewed on when I was little. I mean I love chewing on my bed post when I was little @.@

Jun-Watarase

Are you some sort of Type-Moon faggot?

Nice stuff there. I am particularly liking the Yume Miru Kusuri poster on your ceiling. By the way, what are you using to hold up your sticks like that on the wall? :|

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Devereaux

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on February 02, 2009, 12:48:20 PM

Hey, I may be a fag, but. . .well then. . .I guess I am, yes.

Nice stuff there. I am particularly liking the Yume Miru Kusuri poster on your ceiling. By the way, what are you using to hold up your sticks like that on the wall? :|

poster covers and mounting tape.

Quote from: LordKefka on February 02, 2009, 07:43:49 AM
EDIT AGAIN: yes, you have it... I had to look for it.

You're probably referring to the trading figure version that I have, it's the same thing except not upscaled to 1/8 but it is just as hideous as every other Yujin figure to ever be created.

mDuo13

I like how your walls are like 90% Type-Moon and then everything else is jammed on the ceilings.

rude32

WOW Dev. I thought I was a perv....um nerd.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Devereaux on February 02, 2009, 08:22:46 PM

Hey, I may be a fag, but. . .well then. . .I guess I am, yes.

It's okay. I am part fag, as well.

poster covers and mounting tape.

Wut. No, I mean sticks as in nouns, not verb.

FanimaidCafe.com

Devereaux

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on February 02, 2009, 10:33:31 PM

Wut. No, I mean sticks as in nouns, not verb.

Oh, just some $8 padded garage mounting hooks from home depot. . .

Quote from: rude32 on February 02, 2009, 10:20:48 PM
WOW Dev. I thought I was a perv....um nerd.

When was it implied that I was either?

Quote from: mDuo13 on February 02, 2009, 09:05:25 PM
I like how your walls are like 90% Type-Moon and then everything else is jammed on the ceilings.

Nah, I failed, there is Type-Moon shit on the ceiling as well.

. . .by the way, all that Type-Moon stuff is a red herring, I really rep Leaf Nitro+ but I wanted to fit in like everyone else so I started buying Type-Moon stuff to be cool.

LordKefka

If you want to " fit in with everyone else", you should go buy yourself a moogle hat, Naruto headbands, Bleach chinese bootleg wallscrolls/posters, and FMA figures... yeah.
Fanime Forums Moderator
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor