PIctures of Your Anime Room.

Started by LordKefka, August 08, 2008, 09:50:08 AM

LastElixir

LordKefka

*presses self-destruct button hidden inside dummy poster*...

Well, that does the trick :3
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

mDuo13

TC X0 Lt 0X

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

BlueCharisma

Hopefully I can finish remodeling my room this weekend. I don't have as much as a lot of you guys tho.  :-\

JohnnyAR

Lord Kefka! Where may I ask did you get all those wonderous posters?!

And what anime is your computer wallpaper from?

LordKefka

Well, some of the ones I have aren't really THAT special since they are filler for room where big posters can't go so I use Megami fold-outs (which I DIDN'T cut out of my own since I don't enjoy doing that). The bigger ones were large posters from Megami that you see folds in going back to issues I bought back in 2003 (or maybe 2004) till now ( though not consistently) so I had to choose what goods ones would look nice. Now the ones you see which aren't folded are actually very rare and hard to find like the Kino, CCS, Moon Phase, Gunslinger Girl, Air etc etc. I had to have them shipped straight from Japan. It's not hard to decorate your room tbh. You just have to have variety, like not having ALL wallscrolls, posters etc etc. The only things I'm trying to get my hands on are stick posters that are impossibly hard to find for a good price. Maybe when I go to Fanime or AX I can find it. Other than that, I'm good for now until I change my room looks again. My focus has more been buying PVCs for the last few months. Spent about $300 this month on like 6 PVCs...yeah, they are pricey but nice. Got to lazy to take pics, but maybe I'll do it when I get a chance =P
Fanime Forums Moderator
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: LordKefka on April 05, 2009, 10:38:24 PM
Well, some of the ones I have aren't really THAT special since they are filler for room where big posters can't go so I use Megami fold-outs (which I DIDN'T cut out of my own since I don't enjoy doing that). The bigger ones were large posters from Megami that you see folds in going back to issues I bought back in 2003 (or maybe 2004) till now ( though not consistently) so I had to choose what goods ones would look nice. Now the ones you see which aren't folded are actually very rare and hard to find like the Kino, CCS, Moon Phase, Gunslinger Girl, Air etc etc. I had to have them shipped straight from Japan. It's not hard to decorate your room tbh. You just have to have variety, like not having ALL wallscrolls, posters etc etc. The only things I'm trying to get my hands on are stick posters that are impossibly hard to find for a good price. Maybe when I go to Fanime or AX I can find it. Other than that, I'm good for now until I change my room looks again. My focus has more been buying PVCs for the last few months. Spent about $300 this month on like 6 PVCs...yeah, they are pricey but nice. Got to lazy to take pics, but maybe I'll do it when I get a chance =P

Yup...poor alright (>*o*)>

LordKefka

You'll be joining me after I order 5 dragon rolls at that sushi place on your tab...^_^v

Fanime Forums Moderator
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

xXunyuuXx

Quote from: LordKefka on April 06, 2009, 11:42:42 AM
You'll be joining me after I order 5 dragon rolls at that sushi place on your tab...^_^v

D'8

rude32

Oooo can I join? Food is always best when it's free.
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: rude32 on April 07, 2009, 04:13:58 PM

Oooo can I join? Food is always best when it's free.

It does sound good...

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

LordKefka

Alright, tab's on me and by me, I mean her =D
Fanime Forums Moderator
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

BumbleB

My room just got repainted, bleah
Yes I can go to Fanime!

Sunday:Shinigami Rukia- Bleach
*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

LordKefka

I think I'm ready to bust out my video projector pretty soon in an update again. Plan to move one of my PS2s and hook it up to it and project games on 60+ inch projection screen. Also have to remove certain posters to make room. Gotta see when I get less lazy...>_>;
Fanime Forums Moderator
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

xXunyuuXx

Yay (*_*)
Now we have a little sushi gathering (>'_')>
What a bag full of goodies this sounds D:
Anyone else wanna join this little sushi gathering o_O
What!? On my tab? For all of you? ;_; I'm just a poor little asian girl (>;_;)>

TC X0 Lt 0X

Quote from: xXunyuuXx on April 08, 2009, 10:27:39 AM
Yay (*_*)

Yes and you will all by us Sushi. Never had any anyways...

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

BlueCharisma

Quote from: TC_X0_Lt_0X on April 08, 2009, 03:52:39 PM
Quote from: xXunyuuXx on April 08, 2009, 10:27:39 AM
Yay (*_*)

Yes and you will all by us Sushi. Never had any anyways...
You seriously never had sushi before or am I reading it wrong.

I'm stuck on how to remodel this last part of my room. Either i'm adding another wall shelf for mangas or hang my finished puzzles their.

deemoelester

So my room is huge(10 feet high, 10 feet wide, 16 feet long), and mostly covered in posters but nowhere near as nice as some of the rooms I've seen here.

To the right of my room, on the longside is this, the red ball is part of the ceiling lamp,The rockstar poster covers the window and Bleach and Trigun wallscrolls cover the other window.

My sister gave me this and her room is a lot smaller than nice and covered in posters like this, its quite scary.

The wall above my bed, not in shot is bed

A zoomed in view of some things

Underneath wall scrolls, I like shaman king and a picture of me and some friends and a silhouette parody collage thing

another zoom, another shaman king poster, yugioh ( i personally only like the abridged series) and etc.

My measly manga collection.
and other things, this is on the shorter width walls, at the far end of the room

Taken from a chair, the left long width of my room.

Above the left long width (not seen in above shot) and above the entrance door is this.

Lain and Cowboy Bebop and Picture of girl i did for art.

yet another wall scroll

and another two as well.

My measly collection of plushies and figurines.

at this point my camera died, so with my phone I took a picture of the far short wall.

You can try to make sense of it all, I'm used to it but even my family sees new things when they enter. not seen is my measly collection of DVDs in a Samurai Deeper Kyo box, and Shonen Jump magazines (like 12) and a couple art books, I keep that stuff away,just in case I ruin it somehow.