Anyone doing Not-well-known anime cosplay?

Started by yumicchi88, August 10, 2008, 11:56:00 PM

pockystix

New sn = Meirin

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: pockystix on August 18, 2008, 01:55:56 AM
I'm planning Akira from ARIA. P:
Maybe if I actually get Alice done, we should run around together. XP
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

MidnightRosebud

I've done Marion Phauna from Shaman King the last two years. I think I had maybe 5 people recognize me at Fanime 2008. XD
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

pockystix

Quote from: Sunara Ishi on August 18, 2008, 03:57:54 AM

lololol That would be a strange sight. They're kind of the last two people I'd see hanging out together in the manga. XD But yeah, awesome!
New sn = Meirin

luckyends

i might do kakko from naruto
hes the guy who killed obito and gave kakashi the scare. i wore it to another anime con and no one got it
turns out no one read the kakashi gaiden chapters of the manga =P
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Tuxedo mask - Sailor moon - 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%

yumicchi88

I'm really interested on cosplaying Akira (shin version) from Monochrome Factor.
He's outfit is sooo cool!!!!!!!

now i have more to make...=_=:: But i think it will be fun!

EDIT: btw, i just thought that it might be fun to have a "minor anime/character gathering" but what do you guys think?
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

KyraEnsui

I did Akira Nikaido from Monochrome Factor for 2008. XD I had two guys and one girl who recognizes me and it's from the manga than the anime. I hope to do it again by making his weapon and probably find another person to do another character from the series.

The manga is good, but the anime series is on crack! XD

pockystix

Quote from: yumicchi88 on August 22, 2008, 08:06:19 AMEDIT: btw, i just thought that it might be fun to have a "minor anime/character gathering" but what do you guys think?

As interesting it may sound, but I'd like to not have to worry about gatherings clashing or not having enough time for a wardrobe change for at least ONE costume. The gathering would seem kind of random anyway.
New sn = Meirin

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: pockystix on August 22, 2008, 04:31:39 PM
Quote from: yumicchi88 on August 22, 2008, 08:06:19 AMEDIT: btw, i just thought that it might be fun to have a "minor anime/character gathering" but what do you guys think?

As interesting it may sound, but I'd like to not have to worry about gatherings clashing or not having enough time for a wardrobe change for at least ONE costume. The gathering would seem kind of random anyway.
And its really hard to classify what is not well known. When something is so opinion based, it may be that someone will show up in something that they think is and someone else may think it isn't.
It also seems like "not often done" cosplay is sometimes tossed into that category.
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Hirotona

Agreed with the last two posters. I already have what might be one to many gatherings to go to as it is ;;

I might do Rouji from Muyho's and Rouji's BSI instead of Higuichi now though. Not sure about that yet though.

Poof-Aro

I may or maynot be cosplaying as Lil Slugger from Paronioa Agent. I've only seen one other at Fanime, but me and my friend want to do a double threat.  ;D
Fanime 2014 Cosplays:
Vaporeon
The Black and Silver Steampunk

My Cosplay Page

yumicchi88

as im in the process of watching Monochrome Factor, I'm starting to like Kou-nii's ray outfit.
hmmm....but im not that adult looking....err.....

well, i have more than half a year to decide
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

MidnightRosebud

Quote from: luckyends on August 22, 2008, 06:54:19 AM
hes the guy who killed obito and gave kakashi the scare. i wore it to another anime con and no one got it
Not true!! TT.TT I did.
Catch the Barrel/Prize: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,10013.msg255958.html#msg255958

Cosplay 2010
~Bleach: Yadomaru Lisa
~Soul Eater: Gorgon Medusa
~Naruto (Shippuden): Hyuuga Hinata
~CardCaptor Sakura: Mirror Card
~Fairy Tail: Lucy

luckyends

Quote from: MidnightRosebud on August 25, 2008, 07:59:36 AM
Quote from: luckyends on August 22, 2008, 06:54:19 AM
Not true!! TT.TT I did.

yay im not alone ^_^
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Tuxedo mask - Sailor moon - 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%

kai

Quote from: yumicchi88 on August 22, 2008, 08:06:19 AM

EDIT: btw, i just thought that it might be fun to have a "minor anime/character gathering" but what do you guys think?

Since I'm not a part of many gatherings, I think a small gathering would be kind of fun. I don't exactly do much at a con anyway and it might be nice to take pictures of people who have their obscure costumes go unrecognized.

Hirotona

xD;; well I am interested in seeing your Sasazuka that's for sure. More Neuro cosplay is always great to see.

Maybe the gathering should be later in the evening; or maybe something like a small dinner or something like that? XD one where we could discuss the virtues of our series/character and get to know other good but under appericated/known about series better. I'm always open to suggestions in anycase.

shinjiboy

Tower of Druaga: Aegis of Uruk

by Gonzo.

Uh...maybe.

Evangelion Xgouki

I had my Chrono Harlaown from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's (epilogue ver.) this past Fanime and I think all of 2 or 3 people might have recognized it  :P

Aya_love

Quote from: pockystix on August 18, 2008, 02:49:19 PM
Quote from: Sunara Ishi on August 18, 2008, 03:57:54 AM

lololol That would be a strange sight. They're kind of the last two people I'd see hanging out together in the manga. XD But yeah, awesome!

omg, im planning to cosplay as Alice too XD